1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Who started the Kakashi Gaiden rumor

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Ravenmist, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Ravenmist Grey Shadow

I'm a newb on this forum, so excuse my partial ignorance, but who started the rumor of Kakashi Gaiden being made into an Anime? And who thought the fillers were ending soon? This is just strange to me that people suddenly got hyped up for nothing.!

Tags:
  2. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Well it's fairly logical to believe that everything in the manga will be shown in the anime unless there is some good reason why they wouldn't.

The fillers ending NOW wouldn't be "so soon". It would be "about FUCKING TIME".

3. neo-dragon Active Member

I don't really understand your questions. The Kakashi Gaiden was in the manga, so it's safe to assume that it will be animated. There have been rumours about when the fillers will end since shortly after they started! They can't be attributed to one person. As it is, the fillers really might end soon since the new ending has a brief shot of Naruto in his part II outfit.

4. Ravenmist Grey Shadow

I haven't read the Kakashi Gaiden manga as of yet, so I'm not going to mention comments on it yet. The the word "gaiden" sorta caught my antention. It's a past storyline! But I don't know, perhaps that was a lame question. But I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't animated before Naruto 2.

5. neo-dragon Active Member

Actually, without posting any spoilers, the very first arc in part II has a reference to the KG, and many people have theories about the origin of a character in part II being connected to the KG. So I'd say there's a reason why Kishimoto put things in the order that he did, and the anime producers probably know better than to change it.

6. kchi55 itadoat

.. Why wouldn't it, why would the producers show seasons upon seasons of filler so that they would avoid catching up with the manga and then decide not to actually animate the actual manga material. It makes not sense, no matter how you look at it

7. neo-dragon Active Member

That's another good point. They should want to use every scrap of manga material they can get.

8. Ravenmist Grey Shadow

If that was the case, why wouldn't don't they put these fillers to use and show other past times like the ages of the first and second hokage! But that would seem to much lol.

9. neo-dragon Active Member

Maybe they're worried about contradicting something that Kishimoto has planned. Having all the fillers set right before the time skip is safe since we already know that nothing important happens then. Showing the history of the 1st and 2nd Hokage might conflict with info that will be revealed in the manga later.

That's part of the reason why fillers suck. They have to avoid the good parts of the story, because that stuff is for Kishimoto.

10. Angel Haiku Flying to the top

It might show in the Anime.To show more of Kakashi's past.Maybe in one of the fillers it will show it.As for the fillers it's going to be a while before they end.

11. $tu New Member

12. neo-dragon Active Member

13. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Flag:
    Mexico

that pic is fake:p

Spoiler: and as to who started teh kakashi gaiden rumor

it was me:amuse

just joking

14. Jenna Berry 100% juice

What makes you think it isn't going to be shown?

It's the mark inbetween part 1 and part 2, and it gives a lot of information about Kakashi... Who by the way is constantly in the top 5 in the character polls, so it would be suicide if the Studio didn't animate it.

15. SafiMoyo Just call me Safi ^_^

Schecter did it, yup yup! He's a crazy kid, that guy. Always causing problems.

16. James Bit of a nut.

For the record, as well as that being fake, his face isn't even shown in the Gaiden, it's as covered as usual.

17. YellowFlashUzumaki #1 Illegal User of the Dougie

thats just beyond funny....thats not real...a fake pic

18. Senior_Superboy The Pirate King

They don't animate stuff like that for the reason. Their isn't any mention of the first and second's past in the manga, so they wont show it animated because there could be stuff like that for use later in the anime. So it's best that they don't ruin the plot.

19. Vata Bang

It will be shown, cause it is linked together with part 2 in ways only Kishi knows at the moment. It's also one of the more interesting volumes of Naruto, you have something to look forward to.

20. z0dd Noob Saibot

The only reason they're able to write fillers is because it doesn't interfere with the main storyline. If they start writing about past events of the main storyline that would force them to guess about what kishimoto has in store for the future manga chapters. There is still a lot to be revealed in the manga and the end of naruto. They just wont give the animators that kind of power. and rightfully so. they've done enough damage to naruto as it is already.

21. SumDumGai Konoha'sNobleMulticolored Beast

I don't understand why you would think it wouldn't be animated? Chapters 239-244 were "Kakashi Gaiden". That's 6 weeks of the manga solely of Kakashi Gaiden. That's like asking why they animated Naruto and Sasuke's fight.

Also, about the OP's suggestion about showing past stories of Konoha and the Hokages... The people who make the fillers does not include Kishimoto, who is the one who creates the manga and the real story. They would definitely screw up the real story if they tried making up past stories like that, and they wouldn't be able to do that for 70+ episodes, kind of ludacris to even think of doing this. The fillers purpose is to keep the audience content with episodes that ultimately have absolutely no impact on the rest of the real storyline while the manga gets far enough ahead. Their purpose isn't to add to the real storyline, but just to eat up time without losing ratings and money.

22. geG Very Rude

After reading some of the posts on this thread, I'm starting to wonder how many of you actually passed your reading classes in school. The thread starter never stated in his first post that Kakashi Gaiden wouldn't be animated, he was asking who started the rumor about it being animated now. As in the rumor that the 90 minute special would be Kakashi Gaiden.

Anyway, as for the question, these rumors have just always been around. I remember a while ago when it was rumored that KG would start at episode 183, then it was 197, then 200, more recently 203, and now the new rumor is 209. There's no one person who started them all. Well, except for RoyFlameAlchemist's fake 200 title. And Dattebayo's joke message about the fillers ending at 203.

23. Production hi

Because, so far everything thats in the manga, has been animated. So, why skip KG?
    And that someone posted "200:Kohona`s Yellow Flash" awhile back.

24. Kool ka lang -----------

from the many souls who desperately try and find every single hint that might possibly be a clue to the fillers ending, or KG.

When we found out there was a 90 minute special, everyone went bananas, thinking it would be a Kakashi Gaiden special. With that, also the fact that it was near the time the opening will change, the nith season begins, it's near ep. 200, and, it's been way more than a year since the fillers started, all these little facts hyped everyone up out of proportion.

25. Ravenmist Grey Shadow

Yes! I was easily amused to believe kakashi gaiden was the 90 minute special. Now it's as though I don't care anymore. That's my fault for getting hyped over little rumors, such as Naruto Orange Shraingan theory or Itachi not killing off the clan but the leader of Aktsuki(excuse my spelling)

26. Ash seχϒ

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is Kakashi Gaiden?

27. ddrotaku Member

A short story arc in the manga about Kakashi's past.

It takes place between Part 1 (where the cannon part of the anime ended(for the most part)) and Part 2 (where the manga currently is, and where the anime (presumably) will soon be).

28. Ash seχϒ

29. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

it basically answers the age old question about his sharingan and the reason why he is how he is

30. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

You bring the tar, I'll bring the feathers.