1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Who will be stronger? Naruto or Sasuke?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by LCeh, Oct 30, 2004.

Who will be stronger?

1. Naruto

59 vote(s)
    57.3%
  2. Sasuke

15 vote(s)
    14.6%
  3. Equally strong

29 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. LCeh

Since we are almost certain that we are going to have a time skip, let's have a little prediction here. :rolleyes:

Who will be stronger after the time skip? For those that say we can't be sure, let's change the question a little then. Since it's inevitable that the two will meet again, who will be stronger by then?

Tags:
  2. Bellium

Naruto, as somone else has said Jiraiya tought the 4th, who became a hokage and a strong one.
    Oro, tought Anko who... lets say isn't so 'hokage' lol :)

3. Absolute Zero

It pretty much HAS to be Naruto. It follows quite a played out (though not necessarily bad) pattern:

1- Main character and rival fight.
    2- Main character barely loses.
    3- MC goes to train to become strong because of the loss.
    4- MC and rival fight again, and MC dominates.

Now, I dunno if Naruto is gonna dominate Sasuke...but I'd bet anything he'll be a superior fighter at their next meeting.

4. Jh1stgen

Naruto probably has more potential stated by Kakashi ... but if Sasuke does get M.Sharingan, I don't see any jutsu/tactic that Naruto know of that can counter it

5. xenex

I vote Naruto simply because he is the main character and it doesn't seem like the author would make the title character lose in what could be the final battle (though I hope it won't be). I thought Sasuke could only get the M. Sharingan by killing his closest friend (Naruto)?

6. Jh1stgen

That's true ... but Sasuke did say "he'll find another way." Gheh ... who knows

7. SkyWolf

When they do meet again they will probaly be on the same level.

8. Bellium

So the epic waiting begins =\ lol, I'm hoping naruto just rapes sasuke, sorry to all you sasuke love boys out there ^_^

9. Uzumakiii

Will be semi even w/ Naruto pulling out a big win in the end like all rivals in a good manga. However I'm banking that Sasuke and Naruto will team up before that since they both have to deal w/ Akatsuki (or Itachi to be more direct) I mean Naruto won't just beat up Sasuke beat up Akatsuki story over will leave WAY to much outta the picture. Just wish Kishimoto would freaking reveal some more info!!! I mean we know jack right now ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

10. occasionalutopia

I'm going to take a simplistic view on this one and go with Naruto. The series is named Naruto, so he'd better damn well show his time spent training was put to good use after he got pwned by Sasuke :p His chakra potential exceeds, well, pretty much everyone else in Narutoverse so he could win by a hair by sheer power. Maybe he'll even work on his taijutsu specifically to counter the effects of the Sharingan.

11. Jh1stgen

Looking down and having no contact with the eyes .... won't let you get away if Amaterasu is used

12. Invisus

Kakashi was reffering to chakra potential, not overall potential.

13. Jh1stgen

whoops .. my bad, i missed out the chakra xD (I know, it's said in chpt18 pg18)

14. kotetsu

who knows, id say naruto.. but the person who jumped the most would be sasuke

15. Praetorian

Naruto. It'd be pretty dumb if Naruto trained for 3 years only to lose to Sasuke (again in a way).But yeah I say Naruto. Like what the 3rd said to Orochimaru : "I have taught you before.. That when you protect something important to you...a ninja's true strength will manifest!". Sasuke just wants power so he'll never be stronger in the end. Just like Orochimaru.

16. ahheng21

just like jiraya siad... the one with great determination is a great powerful ninja. i think naruto has more than sasuke

17. caliboy

there is no way you can surpass naruto, his storage of chakra is more than anyone could ever have, you cant hit him with everything you got, but his chakra, stamina, and his willpower will keep him going

18. FreakyJason

I voted Naruto because of his training with Jiraiya. But then again, all Sasuke has to do to train with Oro is turn on his Sharingan...

I'll go with Naruto though because I don't think Naruto will lose twice in a row to Sasuke. It will be fairly even though, probably for the rest of the series.

19. Halig

I vote Naruto, mainly because of the simplistic view that it would make no sense for him not to be the one that comes out on top. Let's face it no matter what skills Sasuke gets, even if one of those skills is mangekyou sharingan, Naruto is eventually going to pwn him. Just as there is a good chance he'll some day be able to pwn Itachi, who already is confirmed as having the mangekyou sharingan.

Really, when you think about it, debate on this topic is kind of silly. It would make no sense if Sasuke was the victor over Naruto in the end.

20. Sawako

21. o0ps

On paper Sasuke will be stronger and have more talent than Naruto overall. If Naruto beats Sasuke it will be due to tactics and persistance.

22. Aruka

Naruto will become much stronger than Sasuke. He's the main character, what do you expect?

23. SaiST Retired Staff

I'm betting that initially, Sasuke will appear to be more powerful, becoming more of a jutsu tactician, and emitting a kind of presence similar to Itachi.

Naruto will be stronger than him though, it'll be made clear through an important battle, probably not with Sasuke himself. In fact, I kind of doubt that Naruto and Sasuke will fight seriously ever again.

24. Nyarlathotep

I voted Sasuke because Sakura said that next time both her and Naruto will bring Sasuke back, if Naruto is stronger/as strong as Sasuke then it will be a one-sided battle (of course Sasuke could bring backup, like Kabuto, but then Kakashi would come because Kakashi vs. Kabuto is an unavoidable fight)

25. nightdevil

hmmm this thread is about who's stronger, not who will win..

so lets see, jiraiya and oro's jutsu will be passed down to them.

with oro's snake-like jutsu and jiraiya's underworld blahblah,

but with sasuke's hungry for more power and naruto's OMFG-amt of chakra and determination,

i voted equally strong -.-"

26. Ranku

Hrm. Well, it's sorta hard to tell who will be stronger after jump or when they fight, because we don't exactly know what all Jutsu Jiraiya has. We've seen alot how Orochimaru fights, but we haven't really seen much of Jiraiya except for some summoning and underworld jutsu. I can't see the Underworld Spikes Jutsu working for Naruto, that is unless he grows out his hair.. but then, Underworld Spines and Swamp of the Underworld jutsu seem to be mainly defensive skills, which doesn't seem like Naruto's main fighting style. But then, he could change alot over three years.. Dang it! There's just not enough information! Really, I can see why Sasuke has the Sharingan now. It's to help him keep up with Naruto. Since Naruto can train for a long time without rest, and has a huge chakra amount, he can train far longer a day and learn more Jutsu then Sasuke could if not for the Sharingan. Plus, Sasuke can only instantly learn Jutsu, he can't instantly know exactly how to do it, or may not have the strength for them. Naruto has the staimina and chakra to learn every Jutsu, and can instantly recover with only one nights sleep.

So lets see. Naruto's chakra amount will no doubt increase alot, maybe triple or so over the next three years. He'll definitely learn new Jutsu, and maybe improve on old ones like Summoning. His personality may change a bit concerning fighting, although I hope he's still funny like he is now. Just.. maybe have a clearer mind, and won't rush into things as foolishly as he does now. His chakra control will definitely improve as he learns all these new Jutsu. And, since his and Kyubi's chakra are merging, he'll probably have increased regeneration, so that'll also help him out.

Let's see, for Sasuke it's hard to say. He's got the Sharingan now, so he'll learn alot of Jutsu for sure. He'll have increase stamina if he's fighting alot.. and more chakra. Improved chakra control for sure.. His mind is already pretty stable for fighting. He'll probably learn snake summoning...

It's impossible to tell who'll be stronger if you just base it off what information we have. Well, except one thing, but the main character(Naruto), doesn't know it, sadly. He's the main character! So he'll definitely win, no matter what any of us think. And that's if there's another fight between them, mind you. It's possible they won't ever fight again, but highly likely they will have a rematch.

I guess we'll just have to wait a few weeks to know, eh?

27. Kaguya

28. Elstar

This question is like asking if Superman is a superhero. Of course, Naruto is going to be stronger and win. anyone who thinks otherwise must be the same people who thought Naruto was gonna kill Sasuke in their fight.

29. Nakor

i agree with Sai. i think this is what will end up happening.

sasuke will learn jutsus really fast since he has the sharingan but naruot won't be far behind. he does have amazing stamina so he can train everyday nonstop and then just sleep at night and recover all his strength again. his taijutsu could increase dramatically if jiraiya does focus on it for awhile.

though naruto will learn how to counter the sharingan, at least alittle bit. jiraiya is training him to be prepared for the akatsuki. itachi is in the akatsuki so jiriaya will have to get him prepared to fight a sharingan user. how he will do this is a mystery. maybe jiriaya knows some hidden secret in countering it.

30. Yond?ime

I would just like to see Naruto win a fight without having to rely on Kyuubi.