1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Who will die in this war?

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Taizai295, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Taizai295 Member

I think estarossa,chandler, cusack, and ludoshel will definitely die. Maybe dreyfus and hendrickson. What do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. Mider T VM Rapist

3. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

4. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

Although I have a really bad feeling that Escanor will also go down as well. :catshivers

I'd also throw in Zeldris as well.

5. Atem 'Sup?

• Meliodas / Elizabeth
    • Zeldris
    • Estarossa
    • Escanor / Merlin
    • Ban / Elaine
    • Gowther
    don't die, i'm happy lol...

But Escanor, Gowther and Estarossa seem to rise death flags. :catshivers

Chandler & Cusack will die for sure, imo. :catstabbed

6. Matto Chosen One

The manga is basically a take on Romeo and Juliet, so Meliodas and Elizabeth might both die in the end. Although I hope they do not.

7. TragicDeath Active Member

I dont see Estarossa die in this arc due to the revelation of mother of chaos. I am seeing Ludociel who'll die in this arc. If Sar and Tar would live against Esta's 2nd transformation theyd be usefull against mother of chaos. Escanor wont die in this arc as well. I think one of the masters will die or both. Who else!?! Ban wont die, all the sins will remain intact. Deathpierce might die but who cares. And I think thats it

8. Jigen KARA

Japan
  9. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Hopefully estarossa so i can get back to reading. He is sucking up precious panel time for other characters.

10. Taizai295 Member

What? You stopped reading just because of a single character?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Jigen KARA

Japan
    estarossa = manga

12. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Because he kidnapped my favorite character and hijacked her role reversal mission to save meliodas with his middle child pity party crush drama, yeah

13. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I dont mind if he dies or lives tbh, but the sooner nakaba gets off his plotline the better so we can move on..since he likely is not final villain being a good guy inside.

14. Mider T VM Rapist

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • List
  15. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

16. Dayscanor The One

All the demons except the three brothers.Not sure if Derrierie is better off alive or reunited with Monspiet, if he's truly dead.
    Possibly Escanor, unless they find a way to remove his grace and give it to Arthur, who also dies prematurely in the legends.
    Sariel and Tarmiel. Possibly Ludo as well.

Demon Dick and Supreme Bitch.
    Oh and I guess Melizabeth could also die after coming to an end of their curses, but they could be reborn together once they go through reincarnation. So it's less dramatic and more bittersweet.

Pretty much any HK that isn't the three misfits, Dreyfus and their closest friends. Like the Pleiades for example.

But I'd rather nobody other than the two deities died. They more than likely fucked things for everyone.

17. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Lol why would they give sunshine to arthur though lol. I see tarmiel sariel and Ludo dying, escanor's limit coming with his grace and elizabeth absorbing it leaving him a normal dude but alive. I actually see elizabeth absorbing all the graces eventually TBH

Deriere should alive to carry on Monspiets memory IMO. Mel and Ellie should live and start a fam and name their son Tristan, the first goddess demon hybrid

18. Dayscanor The One

Guy needs an ability so he can use Excalibur properly. Duh.

Sunshine is the only ability that is confirmed to have been possessed by at least two people, that aren't related by blood.

19. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Uh but his magical power is 40k, he doesnt need an outside influence from goddesses to wield it, just the proper state of mind, and growing pains. Let humans decide human affairs with human powers.

20. Dayscanor The One

Pretty sure his PL will only be 40K after his power is unlocked. He hasn't done that yet.

21. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Very true, but that's more than enough to be the most powerful natural human of all time. And still contribute to the war effort more than any other human being by far, the pinnacle of the human race.

Seems fitting to me

22. Dayscanor The One

Yeah we said that about Escanor too, and look how that turned out...

He still has Excalibur, but we know for a fact he can't use it properly without an ability. So either he unlocks his, or he gets one one way or another. :kermit

23. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Escanor is a guy who many love, but his power is clearly not his own, and its destroying him :hurr

Arthur has been hyped up as the true pinnacle of the human race for a long time now, and even at a max of 40k, that's more than true. He's stronger than any human has any right to be if we're talking realism. Zaratras lookin real scrappy about now after being top dog for so many years in that department, what was he, like 4k?

24. Yak Well-Known Member

I think Escanor will lose Sunshine, endgame. Not necessarily that he dies but I think he would personally be very glad about getting rid of it. Dunno who would inherit it, Arthur seems a fitting choice but it might as well go to Ludociel, who is Mael's brother after all. The problem with a human host for a Grace is that it is inadvertedly going to destroy it because they are divine powers not conceptionalised for mortals. They are clearly different from the Commandment decrees who can basically be given to anyone without harm.

25. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

do we know that? i mean commandments have never been given to humans

26. Yak Well-Known Member

Dolor and Gloxinia were not demons. They wielded the decrees without any downsides. So I have to assume there are no negative effects for other species.

27. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

i mean they are the strongest of their race after all and already on a level of 10c themselves IIRC? Giving it to any normal being like a human with a PL of 5 cant be good

28. Yak Well-Known Member

Nothing really supports that. Escanor's case is clearly different. Despite being born with the grace even if he doesn't have it active it damages his body in the long run. None, absolutely nothing of that is remotely evidenced with the decrees, regardless of whether they are active or dormant.

I think the reason behind that is that the graces are literally imprinted into the person. Sariel and Tarmiel already explained something similar just recently, when a goddess clan member posseses a host, sometimes even their powers "rub off" on the host. Decrees are wielded. The problems only start once you start absorbing them into your self.

29. Dayscanor The One

Yeah and Eli will always be a damsel in distress it seems. Your point?

We can both play at this game you know. :hurr

All the more reason for him to get rid of it, if it's killing him. I'm not fond of the idea of Ludo inheriting it because I feel like it's just gonna be a waste on him. Unless the guy is redeemed big time I definitely see him dying. Plus he's just going to get it so he can kill the demons, not sure if it's going to be worth it in the end, and nothing suggests an archangel can hold more than one grace.

Just like for the decrees it might be too much for one person to hold more than one grace.

Maybe Merlin can find a way to make it more stable, if Arthur is involved then we can bet she'll do whatever she can to protect him.

30. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

So Margaret could get some of Ludo's power and ability? and escanor could keep a small sliver of sunshine after its taken out of him? Sounds hot

If that's the case. I envision with escanor maybe instead of a weakling where you can see his ribcage, he's like an actual balanced guy, who has like a PL of 10k at all times or something and can use sunshine as long as the sun is out :hurr would be better than just leaving him with nothing IMO after bearing the weight of that commandment his whole life

Dont respond to a fact with shit slinging :hurr Elizabeth only got kidnapped one time in this series. And for the recent events nobody there would have been able to beat him, she willingly went with to stop more causalities, it has nothing to do with her capability or how she is as a character

(dont hit people's weak spots you mean person)