1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Who will kill Orochimaru?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Ironhide, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Ironhide >

any ideas of who will actually kill orochimaru

Tags:
  2. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

At this point oro's death is up for grabs between kabuto, sasuke, naruto, sakura, and kakashi

Kabuto's motives are unknown and he could betray oro at any moment.
    Sasuke may get a change of heart due to many contributing factors.(oro not wanting to follow through on his word, sasuke decides that oros training isn't working fast enough, etc)
    Naruto and sakura are pissed that oro took their teammate. Also sakuras love for sasuke is giving he ra goal to strive towards in increasing her strengh. Naruto's promise to sakura of bring him back.
    Kakashi may also kill him for taking one of his pupils especialy since sasuke reminds him so much of himself. Two for the pride of the leafvillage.

3. dora ♥ teh dinosaurrr ,,

I think it might be Sasuke. I don't really have a story behind my opinion since I totally got dissed for it (but it's all good, no hard feelings :amuse ), but I think it'll be him.

Spoiler: My Secret
    And then I will kill Sasuke :amazed

4. Sweeney Todd and Hell followed with him

5. Genesis Active Member

6. Rori -

I see a Kakashi/Kabuto face off, so that rules them out. Probaly Naruto, Sasuke's too wrapped up in his revenge to be thinking about killing orochimaru. Or an akatsuki member. They have their sites set on killing him,

It doesn't matter with me, aslong as someone kills the tard'. :knk

7. des_butterfly Team Seven Junkie

I think it'll either be Jiraiya and Tsunade who end up taking him out, or Sasuke in some moment fo betrayal right before Oro's set ot take over his body.

8. dora ♥ teh dinosaurrr ,,

Ou, that's a good idea!

9. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

I think Either Jiraiya, Naruto, or Itachi.

10. kakoishii bishoujo kunoichi no konoha

Actually I think Oro would kill Kabuto before Kabuto ever got the chance to think about betraying him. Kabuto isn't at a high enough level to pull of an Oro assasination, neither is Oro stupid enough to let him pull it off. Sasuke very well could be the one to kill Oro, depending on the turn of events. I'm thinking that by the time Sasuke gets at a level strong enough to kill Itachi, Itachi won't really care much about the little "game" he has going with Sasuke. Once Itachi fufills his purpose, whatever that maybe since his motives at this point are pretty vague, I'm certain he won't really value his life much. With that being said he'll probably let Sasuke kill him without putting up much of a fight, if he'll even fight back at all. Sasuk will probably be so pissed that he finally get's a chance to kill Itachi, but Itachi does want to fight back, that'll he start rethinking the path he's taken. He then would probably go after Orochimaru for making him his puppet for all this time. But now I'm sort of going off track here :p . Sakura has motive, but lacks skill. If she went after Oro she'd most certainly die, heck she had to have chiyo maneuver her movements with chakra strings just to be evenly matched with Sasori. Naruto obviously has motive, but I don't think he'll end up being the one to kill Orochimaru. This is just personal opinion but the plot doesn't seem to be quite going in that direction though if it were to occur I'm certain that Naruto could quite possibly have his ass handed to him. I don't think Kakashi has all that much motive to want to go out of his way to kill Oro. Sure Oro took his pupil, however, his passion to retrieve Sasuke is lower than Naruto and Sakura, in fact he didn't seem all that upset when it happened, he kind of expected it. Anyway he'd definitely be defeated if it were to come to pass. And if anyone has any question about the sannin, according to their snake, snail, frog cycle in a battle between any of them there would be no winner.

11. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

nah, sasuke knows his only chance of beating itachi is by handing oro his body. he wouldnt risk his revenge.

12. Marius 6th Hokage

i know who it is :p

13. Marius 6th Hokage

thats right..

14. TheInfamousFlatline The Epitome of Hardcore

I agree with Kakoishii in that I don't think Sakura can do it, no matter how determined she is. I also don't think Kakashi could defeat Orochimaru either.

I do believe if Tsunade and Jiraiya went after him again with Kabuto out of the picture they could take him. Though he would have useful arms, which I haven't taken into account..but Tsunade is freakin hardcore lol

Naruto seems like he could have a chance, but probably only with Kyuubi chakra..which he's learning to control. Hades, I don't really know. XD

15. elektroniks formerly mookville90

My d1ck:oh
    or jiraiya.....no my d1ck will do it:nod

16. Scarface 950 Hokage

Honestly as long as the battle is entertaining I don't really care who kills Orochimaru.

17. Kakuzu GB Imperator

I'm thinking of several people.
    Jiraiya, Tsunade, Naruto, or Sasuke.

18. grandmaster192 Advanced Genin

hmm........this is tough. Orochimaru is a boss type character, so that means that a protagonist is gonna the be the one to kill him. that takes guys like neji, Lee, Kakashi, Kabuto, Itachi, ect...out of it. Sasuke is willing to give his body to beat Itachi so I don't think Sasuke will be the one to do it. plus I don't think Orochimaru is that stupid to train Sasuke to surpass him. I also think that Sasuke feels he has alot to learn from Orochimaru and wants Orochimaru to give him more power. So I don't think Sasuke is willing to kill Orochimaru nor do I think he will become strong enough to kill Orochimaru.

Now we have Sakura....Do we really think she is gonna be strong enough to kill Orochimaru? I don't. Sakura just doesn't have what it takes to become a powerful ninja IMO. She prove me wrong, but still.....She will not Orochimaru. I don't even consider Sakura a main character. I doubt she will have a big time boss battle anyway. and we all know Orochimaru is a big time boss. He will not be beat by sakura. It's pretty much imposssible. Plus lets mot forget that she feels only Naruto can return Sasuke, and Naruti did make that promise to her. There is no way the show is not gonna let Naruto keep her promis.

Now we have Jiraiya.....He's has a pretty good chance to be able to do this. However I doubt he will. Jiraiya just doesn't seem to care about Orochimaru. I think he's more worried about other things. Things like training Naruto and helping against Atasuki (or however you spell it). Right now I just don't think he is worried about petty things like killing Orochimaru. There is also another thing I would like to bring up.......Remember when Itachi and Sasuke had their little figh? Jiraiya knew he should have hellped Sasuke, BUT he didn't. Why you ask? Because he took Sasuke's feelings into consideration. He let Sasuke try to kill Itachi when he knew he should have done it. I think he would do the same for Naruto. So this takes Jiraiya out of it.

Now there is Naruto........He has the best chance at killing Orochimaru. Naruto takes pride in being a Kohana (or however you spell it) Shinobi. Naruto had alot of respect for the 3rd and will be wanting to finish the job. Also the fact that he promised Sakura that he would return Sasuke has alot to do with it. Plus Naruto has the nine tail fox, so he has enough power to fight Orochimaru. And the fact that Jiraiya is training him also says that Naruto will be stronger then Jiraiya. Because of this I think Naruto will be the one to beat Orochimaru. He has every thing he needs to beat him. Plus he is the main protagonist, so that means he is gonna get a few major kills in. Itachi is probably a boss for Sasuke, so I think Orochimaru will be a boss for Naruto. Naruto has the best chance to be the one that kills Orochimaru.

So I'm gonna say Naruto for now. Until I something somthing that say otherwise I think Naruto will be the one to beat Orochimaru. There are alot of reasons for Naruto to want to beat Orochimaru. I don't see anyone else doing it rifght now.

There is Tsunade, but I just done't see Orochimaru going after her. I also don't think She has what it takes to beat Orochimaru neither. Plus Orochimaru knows all her weakness so it wouldn't really be a good match. I just don't see what would make her go after Orochimaru. Even If she did go after Orochimaro I don't think she would be able to beat him. I don't think she have any more real fights. She's doing other things right now like being hokage. She has other responsibilties then chasing after Orochimaru. And I don't think Orochimaru will be after Her. She won't be the one to beat Orochimaru IMO. The way I see it is she will be lucky just to get another big time fight. There really isn't a reason for her to fight Orochimaru.....Hell, she can't even beat Kabuto.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  19. breakbeat oratory bamboleo.

If you study some of the mythology that parts of Naruto is based on..

It points to Itachi.

" At the beginning of the World, there is one Being by the name of Izanagi. After a visit to the Netherworlds, he used water to purify his eyes, and thus, from the left eye, created Amaterasu, while from his right eye, created Tsuki-Yomi. Amaterasu was the Sun Goddess and Tsuki-Yomi the Moon Goddess. Finally, Susanowo the Storm God, was born from Izanagi's nose.

Amaterasu and Susanowo argued and fought each other for supreme power. Susanowo finally went on a killing rampage to prove his strength and Amaterasu hid in a cave in heaven."
    -Narutofever.com

I couldn't find the site, but the other part of that Shinto legend states that Tsuki-Yomi and Amaterasu struck down Orochi the snake.

That's just my two cents.
    The ideas for Naruto don't come from no where.

20. grandmaster192 Advanced Genin

Mycaelis, you might be right, but I was thinking a protagonist would beat Orochimaru. And I feel that Naruto is the only protagonist that would beat Orochimaru.

21. Teru♥ Forever and Always

I think it's Naruto.

22. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Hope it'll be Jiraiya, so everything will be settled once and for all.

23. Orochix Thanks for being my friend^_^

I won't let anyone touch the Great Orochimaru-sama......

24. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

it'll be naruto for sure.

25. Undomiel Naruto addicted

The theory of Sasuke will work for me, that would be my pleasure. Or it would be great for Tsunade as Oro was not really gentle with her. A punch in his face from her would be good. lol

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  26. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i don't care as long as he does die.

27. motoza Undecided

RE: who will kill orochimaru

my hunch woud be tsunade and jiraiya if ever orochimaru will die.... sannin vs. sannin :amuse

28. naruhina26 Shino-tsu-hiko x Shino-to-be

I was thinking that either Itachi or some other Akatsuki member will do it

29. Loki custom title want a loki

Sasuke,Itachi or naruto.

30. Chita in absentia

Sasuke or Itachi. Sasuke have a big chance, because he live with orochimaru.