1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Who would like to see....

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Rarablue, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Rarablue Killer Wooden Giraffees!!

Who here would like to see naruto learn the Fourth's Teleport thingie techinque (sorry if I sound like some sort of nub, I forgot the name)... I myself wouldnt mind seeing naruto poppin up behind ppl. :p

Tags:
  2. Neon Lost Angel

Well it is his "fathers" technique:wink :p

3. Bazooka New Member

With so many parallels tieing Naruto and the Fourth together (looks, mentorship under Jiraya, personality, etc etc.) it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    For all we know, this may have been "that jutsu" that Jiraya was talking about.

4. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Maybe in part 3.

Too advanced for anyone in part 2.

5. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

I am still not sure that Yondie is his father, Naruto cannot do any jutsus..
    the only jutsu that match for him only kage bushin no jutsu
    then oiroke no jutsu, and rasengan are his favourites too

6. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Id like to see Naruto gain any kind of new jutsu period. Rasengans and Kage buushins just aren't as interesting as they used to be...maybe its just me though.

7. Pride Swerve

No one. Hiraishin no Jutsu is what makes Yondaime unique. If anyone's gonna learn it, I hope it's Kakashi, to put him on the level he needs to become Rokudaime.

8. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Yeah Naruto will learn Hiraishin no jutsu later on. He seems to have a problem fighting long range if he he is going to be the Rokudaime then he will have to be able to fight long range. However, if he cant fight long range then what better to do other then find a way to get close range? It makes sense. :)

9. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

You always have been in love with the idea of Naruto learning that.:amuse I am too!:shakefist Right now Naruto's a close to mid-range fighter, and so far he's done well. For him and his fighting style to be complete, he must learn this.

10. Raptor Vagabond

You know what would be cool? if like with the rasengan he can modify it to make it better. Something like not using reference points or things like those.

Now that I remember. wasn't it told once that the kyubi could transport trough time and space??

11. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

I want Naruto to learn Hiraishin no jutsu just because he needs more jutsu!!! Oh and also when Kakashi see's him using it he'll piss his pants.

I don't think that Hiraishin no jutsu was "that" jutsu that Jiraiya was warning Naruto not to use. When the Fouth used the technique it didn't seem to be that perilous except to the opponent. "That" jutsu has to be a last resort jutsu which hasn't been completely mastered by Naruto yet, so it carries a large risk.

12. biteme Member

There's gonna be a part 3??? OMG when will the craziness end...

13. xeno Emmissary of Dance

Maybe he hasn't mastered it yet. Think about it, I wouldn't want to mess around with a technique that deals with time and space unless I was completely confident I could perform it flawlessly. You never know, if he tried it, and messes up, he may teleport into the middle of a tree, or worse yet, inside a part of one of his teammates. Kakuto anyone?

14. Heldensheld Chunnin

Sure, it would be nice. But I dont think Naruto will be able to learn it for at least a coupple more years... Another question: Is there anyone that could teach him that? No one else but the Fourth ever use it.

16. Sake Hokage the nine wang'd fox

Another question: Is there anyone that could teach him that? No one else but the Fourth ever use it.[/QUOTE]

good point...maybe Jiraiya, he seems to have a lot of hidden knowlage. He (jiraiya) could have (possibly) learned it from the 3rd before he died. After all he wasnt called "the Proffesor" for nothing, he's suppose to know ALL the leaf jutsus.

17. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

I think he will learn it and I'd like to see it as I'm a father - son relationship believer between yondy and naruto.

I wonder if theres anything about it in the scrolls naruto takes in the first chapter, the ones the fourth forbid (I assume its the fourth, they refer to the previous hokage. just a little confusing with sarutobi having been in the hokage position twice).

We see him learn Kage Bunshin from it and thats the first jutsu, I won't be surprised to hear there are more difficult dangerous jutsu in it and that the fourth might have recorded the workings of hiraishin at some point

18. Chi Technical knockout

There were a lot of rumors about "what Kyuubi can do". I didn't heard this one before though :p

Anyway.. I like the idea of modifiding Hirashin, or maybe creating his own version of it.. Something like he doesn't go to the point marked with special tag, but summon KB there or somthn...