1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Who's Marriage Material in Naruto?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by FitzChivalry, Sep 3, 2005.

1. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

Pervert Level: 9.5(Out of 10)
    Ok, the thread title is the PG-friendly version of the real thread title; Who would you marry in Naruto, who's your *fuck buddy*, and who would you have as a friend with benefits? This thread is perverted, yes, but it is Lady-compatible as well so don't be scared to post your favorite guys(or girls:p). So I will repeat the question again; Who would you marry, who would you 'see' on the side(read: PG version of *fuck buddy*), and who's a friend with benefits?

Marriage Material:
    Hinata: She'd take care of you and serve you tea! I could tell by the way she likes Naruto that she'd support you no matter what you decided to do. She also likes to do naked dances on the River to add spice to the relationship! Her shy personality would make me feel bad to have her as a friend with benefits and it'd make me feel like a complete asshole to 'love-her-and-leave-her' as a *fuck buddy*. She's like the Naruto version of Nemu. Loyal, submissive, and hot.

Shizune: She has that 'girl-next-door' look to her. She's hot. Yeah....OH, oh and she's also supportive, but also knows when to voice her own opinion when she disagrees with something you say. She's loyal because if she loves you enough then she would leave her home to follow you. She could hold her own physically as well. Being a medical ninja is a major plus... I'll give her that sexual healin' for the rest of our lives, for richer or poorer...

Friends With Benefits:
    Sakura: Too friendly to simply love-and-leave but too damn tempersome to be married to. She fits perfectly here. She could have wifey qualities but also freaky ones :smile-big

*Fuck Buddy*
    Tayuya. That's it, are you kidding me? She's perfect FB material! No marriage, no friendship, no connections, just exchange of bodily fluids whenever I call:). In the bedroom this girl would talk so dirty to me...Her mouth and the way she acts puts her firmly in the FB position.:smile-big Call her every other day when I'm in the mood. I probably would marry this girl...:oh :amazed

Ok, now that my perverted fantasies have been broadcasted to the rest of the NarutoFanverse, you people may now voice your opinions as well. Remember the three titles of Marriage, Friends w/ Benefits, and an FB(word is so dirty if said more than several times in one post.) And ladies, this thread can be for yall, too!

**EDIT**
    \\Warning//

That's all.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Splintered Active Member

Words. They fail me.

But to each their own I guess.

3. TDM Toast

*snickers* Sorry

4. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Well, as much as people wanna see Sakura nad Naruto is undoubtly gonna happen. Sakura is a medic ninja, she might not want to be married for teh sake of havin time to help the inuried. Overall, just picture Sakura older and Naruto older and than married.

The problem with Tayuya is by the time to get married, she would probably have some STD's after going with all of the other ninja guys.

5. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

Kakashi, but only if I can radically re-do his fashion. Masks are out, hot stuff, scarfs are way in!

6. Yukimura k.fmgdf,m, impossible

I'd marry Naruto...that guy is overbearingly cute.

7. superman_1 Well-Known Member

i would marry all hot kunoichis like sakura, temari, tayuya, kurenai, ino, hot anbu chick, shizune, younger tsunade, anko...and fuck them everyday...... and no i wouldnd think about hinata...not the type i prefer........there u go.....

8. Lullaby my greatest treasure

I would marry Naruto :whoo :love

Bwahha. I'd glomp him a lot. :kukuku

9. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

I would marry Chiyo for puppet-love, and then when she died before me I'd get her estate and be able to pwn fortresses.

10. Splintered Active Member

I could have sworn you were a guy.

0_o

11. Yukimura k.fmgdf,m, impossible

I know! He'd wake up in the morning, wear his little hat thing, and I'll be like, awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and hug him >_>;;

It'll stop getting cute after we're 30 though

12. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

I would marry Naruto, Asuma, or Kiba. Jiraiya would so be a friend with benefits. Let's face it. He's the hottest old man I've ever seen. Well...considering he's a manga character I guess its hard to realy tell... lol

13. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

14. Kno7 o.O

If they were all my age,

I'd marry:

Shizune. She seems to be supportive, giving tsunade a little push to finish off her work, and that's the kind of girl I need.

FB:

eh..Anko. The attitude is so..hot.

Friends with Benefits:

Sakura, Temari, Ino. Fine, Hinata too. I have a lot of female friends in real life:oh so yeah.

15. road_rash martial artist

Marrige? Psht, make them all fuck buddies! Chiyo is on the top of my list!

16. Rinali your retarded little brother

*cracks up*

I don't have the faintest idea who I could take...maybe Kakashi and he'd let me to read his books

17. Lord Yu Active Member

Marriage=Kurenai
    FWB=Temari
    Fuck buddy=Anko

18. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

LOL interesting thread! Wouldn't this be considered BH material...?

Spoiler: *GASP* the whorey-ness!

Marriage Material:
    After much debate and thought, it's a tie with Kakashi and Sasuke (surprisingly). Kakashi for obvious reasons: his calm and cool personality, humor, intelligence, wit, mysterious persona, and handsome features (even though he wears a mask to cover it)! We would have such a humorous and cool marriage relationship! He would be my best friend AND lover! What more can I ask?! That's a perfect combo! As for Sasuke, you must be thinking "what the f*ck is wrong with her?" OK let me explain myself: similar reasons for Kakashi (mysterious personality, handsome looks, and intelligence). Sasuke was like the OLD version of Kakashi. Plus, I am extremely attractive to personalities OPPOSITE to mine (my personality is similar to Sakura and Naruto)! If none of you haven't noticed by now, I get attracted to MYSTERIOUS guys! As for Sasuke, he is REALLY mysterious (in an angsty way). I'm the type of girl who would pursue and find out why the guy of my dreams is soooo mysterious but at the same time is "soft" around me (i.e. like how Sasuke protects Sakura in battles). It's such a turn on for some reason. I would also like to try my hardest to melt the ice barriers around his heart. Seeing the sensitive side of a guy (i.e. Sasuke crying) makes me love him even more because of the fact I finally discovered he has a soft spot in his dark heart. I love the whole turning-an-asshole-into-a-sweetheart concept in relationship, and I would honestly marry a guy like that. You must think I'm odd, but it's true. Now you wonder why I admire SasukexSakura soooo much!

"FWB":
    I would say Sasori AND Genma. Geez, I have a hard time choosing between 2 guys LOL. Sasori is such a bishounen! Yessiree I would love to f*ck his brains out, but I can't stand to leave him. His eyes will melt me into coming back for more and more LOL! As with Genma, he's hot! His cool and suave-like persona is a turn on but I can't see myself going past f*cking with him. I would stay friends of course and come for more and more. (My God I sound like a whore.....)

F*ck Buddy:
    Anko! We'll keep our hot and passionate lesbo sexual escapades on the downlow!

19. Kyasurin pink is dangerous ♥

honestly, if they were my age, i'd marry...Kiba or Naruto. I like a guy who can make me laugh! and they're both pretty cute, too!
    ~Tsune

20. ShadowGal19 Only Practicing Wizard

I want to marry Itachi or Genma :love Though I'm leaning more towards Genma because if I married Itachi I risk getting killed by him (he killed his entire clan, what is going to stop him from killing me?).

21. G. Hawke The one who left

Marriage Material: Hinata
    - If i was ever gonna be in a permenant relationship i would need it to be with someone who will trust and believe in me.

Friends With Benefits: Part 2 Sakura or Temari
    - They are the kind of people i would be friends with. So i dont really have anybody else to choose. :sweat

Fuck Buddy: Tayuya
    - What 9Tail-Hokage said. :jk

22. Sweet Ambrosia ...and I'm outta my mind

Marriage Material: I agree with everything Come Come Violence said on this one. For Kakashi at least. Calm and collected in most situations. Kinky in others. I'm sure Ichi Ichi Paradise gives him plenty of great ideas for those nocturnal activities. He also has a sensitive side as well. Definately someone who knows the pain of losing a friend.

FWB: Itachi. I can ask him to Tsukuyomi me into some virtual sexual fantasy whenever I please. Plus he can use that black fire thing to burn anyone who annoys his ass.

Fuck Buddy: The 1st hokage, 4th hokage, and Kisame. Actually if I could have all 3 of them at the same time, that would be fantastic.

23. Mizura Meh

Marriage Material: Iruka or Haku.

Iruka: Sweet boyfriend type. Would take me out to eat often despite not being very rich (okay, so he'd only take me to cheap places. Might as well, I hate waiting in those big restaurants). Would be caring and understanding. I'd also be able to boss him around some. He's also funny. The nice catch that most other people would apparently seem to ignore as they go off chasing guys who are too busy with other things, like seeking power. Iruka would also make a good daddy, so I can leave him to take care of the dirty work while I go do something else. :oh

Haku: Sweet, caring and understanding type again. Also very mature in his attitude, would not make an ass out of himself in public. Would probably also make a good shopping partner. Since he even looks and acts a bit like a girl, I can pretend he's one of my girl friends whenever I feel like it. :oh

Dan: Also an interesting choice actually, the caring type again, a medic to boot.

Maybe a younger Sandaime too.

Friends with benefits: I'd say Neji but he'd probably reject me. :oh Oh well. The rest of the hot guys don't seem to be interested either. ._.;; Well, maybe Kakashi?

Fuck Buddy: Really now, which of the guys seem to be the fuck-buddy type? =\ Maybe Kiba, but he's not my type. A younger Jiraiya perhaps? A younger Orochimaru might also be an interesting concept if he weren't a psychopath. ._.;; Oh, Deidara might also be interesting. :amuse

24. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

You are awesome! :glomp

25. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Id marry Hinata - Somebody i can beat up when im angry.

26. brownsm hinanaru

wud marry hinata as she so cutte and caring.wudnt have anyone on side as she b enough :p

27. Woozie Active Member

Umm I'd say the same for the first and last question: That ramen girl! She's cute, not too shy like Hinata, not too hyperactive like Sakura. And she can cook well, wash dishes, clean the house and go shopping! What comes to the "fuck buddy" part, well with marriage there's also sex, and if a girl can cook well, wash dishes, clean, and go shopping for you, she's gotta be good in the bed too! And if you want more then go buy some dirty magazines and videos (you horndogs!).

Umm and the FWB part then: Umm does a friend with benefits have to be the opposite gender? :) I would definetly like to have Naruto as my good friend.

28. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

But being endlessly pleasured for 72 hours in his world would be a turn-on, no?
    "Hey, I didn't say you could stop, you fucking shithead!"
    "You know, for an asshole, you were pretty God-damned amazing"

This is exactly why she's is my *FB*. And she's hot.
    ROFL! :rofl

That was too funny.

29. love_elric New Member

i guess kakashi may make a good husband.. but seriously speaking.. i hold no romance fantasy for any of the naruto characters.. i may like them alot.. but just admire la.. never had any crushes on any of the characters like i may on some other characters of other anime.. haha!

30. Scared Link _

Mariage Material-
    Hinata
    Neji
    Shikamaru
    Kurenia
    Asuma