1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Who's Perverted? Stop it now!

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by FitzChivalry, Sep 21, 2005.

1. FitzChivalry

Seriously fellas, just stop right now because if you don't then karma will come and bite you on the ass before you could even comprehend what happened! What happened to me? I was thinking some "thoughts" and whatnot and my nose gets itchy. I move to scratch it and BAM! The worst nosebleed I've had in recent memory! Trust me guys, this was worst than the Naruto Kage Bunshin/Oiroke girls jumping on Ebisu! This nosebleed was bad...and in front of the gym class! I must have lost a pint of blood at the very least!

Being perverted and thinking unholy thoughts is great but un-holy thoght bearer beware, nosebleeds will occur. Don't end up like me! Get out of the game while you can?

Anyone else feel stupid after being perverted or thinking something perverted?

Sleepy time.:thumbs

Tags:
  2. Miss CCV

After reading and responding to some of your threads, you deserve to be in the BH forum, dear lol.

3. FitzChivalry

Heh, still a few months away from that. Wait, what other perverted threads did I make? I vaguely remember 3.

:amazed You changed your name? But why, Come come?

4. Shishou

Stop picking your nose.

5. FitzChivalry

...I can't even blow it from fear of bleeding. So when I'm sick w/ a runny nose, I'm screwed.

6. faux_fox

That's why you always carry tissues so you can plug your nose up immediately afterwards.

7. bozic

That's blaspheme. Being a pervert is the best thing in life, ahhhh all the feelings you feel fantastic

8. Bleach Me

I think Jiraya has it down pat...

If your a pervert, you gots to be open and proud of it... LIKE ME! If you're with a girl and she accidentally shows u her panties or something, dont like glance and hide ur eyes or whatever... LOOK AT THAT SHIT! Get an eyefull before the opportunity leaves you. She will catch you and when she does get a nose bleed, blush and let her punch you in the arm, I'm pretty sure that most girls will be kinda pissed at the time but afterwards ummm, well who knows? Maybe they might take it as a perverted compliment. Hey, this guy thinks im a hotty!

The only other option is to hide it under ur trench coat so to speak. But, if you hide it, its creepy. Ur a creepy pervert then and girls dont like creepy guys.

Anyways, who am I to give advice... :blink

9. Miss CCV

LMAO! "Digging for gold." That reminds me of the time when my friend told me when he was young, he would frequently dig into his nose until it bled. :rofl

9tail-kun, do you remember the "Who makes a good wife/husband?" thread or whatever it's called in the Uzumaki forum? It had a level of pervertedness to it. :p

I changed my name because Come_Come_Violence is way too long and everyone refers to me as CCV anyway. So I just decided to change it to Miss CCV. Thank you admin and mods! :glomp

10. metalanime

yeah, nothing wrong with being a little perverse. I hope my sig gives you a nose bleed

11. shizuru

9Tail-Hokage is this also due to the amount of girls that joined your shinobi's smile FC... are you thinking of us all:tem lol

12. Archssor

Yeah, I sometimes feel like I shouldn't have... :p

13. Hell Fire

so u dont like perverts but ur in the perverts of konoa fc & the butts of bleach fc mmm. and yea dont pic your nose lol

14. CrazyMoronX

I've never had a nosebleed, and never will. I will continue thinking impure thoughts of various girls until my brain turns into a pile of rotten oranges.

15. opium4themasses

Oo Oo! Me Me! But I'm not stopping.

16. mike_william

What the hell is the bathhouse? Some kind of secret forum?

17. General Shino

Ha, I actually never had a nosebleed...I feel...so clean....its a bad feeling

18. Baka-san

A nose bleed won't stop me. I'll be a pervert until my brain turns into mush.

19. Yukimura

I wish I could help you guys :amuse PM me.

20. opium4themasses

I'd join the BH, but I log on from work, and I would have to make a specific log in just for home to log into the bathhouse. I guess I'll have to do that tonight.

21. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

I totally agree, we should end all this perversion and focus on more wholesome, family related topics :noworry

22. FitzChivalry

It wasn't perverted until I got to the Tayuya part.:laugh There was marriage, too, ya know! Ok, I guess when I mentioned "Fuck*Buddy", the level of pervertedness grew to about a 9.5 on the scale.

I was thinking of shortening my name to something, but I dunno to what.:headscrat Maybe "9tail", because people won't type my whole entire name either.

On another note, I'm about to create a Perverts FanClub. Not to be confused with Perverts of Konoha(which focus on Perverted Konoha Shinobi) but this FC will be for people who have perverted thoughts. Yes, so that includes girls too(You and your rants about Kakashi and Gaara.....). And everyobdy's had at least ONE unholy thought so I expect the whole NF to join.:kukuku

23. roguenoir

I'll prescribe you with a cure:

Try to stop jacking off for as long as possible.. set a record, man.

24. Quoll

Ain't nothin wrong w/ perversion.

Same here. I just avoid pictures.

25. Chamcham Trigger

Wow talk about thread hunting. Well I missed this thread so I'll add something to it since I saw the most ironic quote ever.
    Irony in it's purest essence :laugh.
    i?ro?ny Audio pronunciation of "Irony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
    n. pl. i?ro?nies

1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
    2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
    3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
    1. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs:
    ?Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated? (Richard Kain).
    2. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
    3. Dramatic irony.
    4. Socratic irony.

26. Kaki

Indeed wholsome topics make my balls hurt.....

27. kire

I use to get horrible nosebleeds in high school..I would loose a lot of blood and a few times i tought i was going to pass out, i mean they would last for 45 minutes! and not just small blood amounts either..pouring out blood...Maybe i was too evil...I was sexually active at the time, so it wasnt that, and no i was not digging for gold!, lmao They stopped after i moved...maybe the town was toxic...Anyways...If I start thinking naughty thoughts the most i get is a bad headache! and sadly I have those a lot...

28. hokageryu

LMFAO *bows* i agree 100% with you hahaha