1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Why are Ataksuki so slooooowwwwwwww

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by CountFloyd, Oct 27, 2006.

1. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

OK so according to the AL the true purpose is to take over the world by bla bla bla (you know it anyway)

But what i can't get is the fact that Ataksuki themselves ( 9 uber godlike nins ) couldnt just walk around taking over themselves.... ie : go to Konoha kick everyones asses and take over ruling with an ironfist.

Also its said that money is step 2 (???) in their plan. Well i mean 9 super-nins wouldn't dream of just going around robbing extremely rich people (like Hyuugas)

As if anyone ( well i'll give Aoba a chance :p ) would actually stop ALL of them together.

Instead it seems they are pussy-footing around being lazy (excuse language just couldn't think of a better word :notrust ) when they could just get together and wtfpwn anyone who got in their way.

End of rant.

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Who said that they could just walk in and own everyone? They might be strong, but I don't think they can take on all of Konoha at once. Not to mention that Konoha is allied with the Sand.

3. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

akatsuki can't take everyone on by themselves( no matter how strong they are).

4. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

Well if they are outnumbered by like 100 to 1 just get Deidara to drop some bombs while the rest retreat. Thats alot of nins dead.

5. TenshiOni Active Member

Because in the end they're just 9 people?

No matter what powers they have, they're not strong enough to take on all 5 Great Shinobi Nations.

Hidan was defeated by just Shikamaru and Asuma.

Gai w/Gates is a fair match for Kisame alone (I'm not going to even bother predicting who's truly the stronger of the two)

Kakashi's good enough to stand his ground against an Akatsuki member and then there's Tsunade....Let's not forget a 3-tailed Naruto, if necessary.

Them being able to even defeat the Leaf is unlikely unless they have bijuu control.

6. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

But don't they already have 1 or 2 bijuus ?

And OK I see your point but if they all get together and get Kyuubi from Naruto (I know it would be extremely difficult to stop him but they are an extremely powerful orginisation) they could take over (I believe anyway)

7. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

they are powerful but they're not gods. They can't just do whatever they want. They don't want to run into so much resistance. Look at Hidan, he didn't have the easiest time with team Asuma, imagine the entire village.

8. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Don't forget about Jiraiya. :)

9. Jin-E Well-Known Member

Besides, Akatsuki previously had the element of suprise in their favour when they still were a pretty unknown group. Now Konoha and other villages are aware of the threat and can counter attack if they see them advance.

Right now they havent developed their army properly. All 9 members are vital to the plan and the AL isnt dumb enough to sustain uneccessary casualties just because of an all out attack.

10. MechNinja Name's Ash

Heh, this is basically the opposite of a question I've had on my mind for a long while. Why don't all of Konoha just go Akatsuki slaying? Jiraiya, Tsunade and the 2 elite Elders.... those 4 alone taking on a pair of Akatsuki are bound to win. But that's just 4 elites. As mentioned, there is also Gai and Kakashi who are probably almost on par with the Sannin (well sorta.) Not to mention 3-4 tails Naruto and also Gaara. Then there's Lee and Neji (who lets face it, are pretty darn strong.)
    So if anybody is slow, I say it's Konoha. Why not get a fully elite group and take out Akatsuki one pair at a time? They still have Sand as mentioned to look after Konoha while they're gone... I mean, I don't see what's stopping them! AND WHERE IS JIRAIYA???
    So to sum it up, Jiraiya is off gathering information (or something), Tsunade is sitting around, the 2 elders are sitting around, Kakashi is teaching Naruto, even though he doesn't really have anything to contribute anymore (although I guess he did give Naruto an idea recently.) But I mean, talk about misplaced firepower! :p
    Instead of like 20 reasonable groups, why not have a few SUPER POWERFUL groups that can kick ass? Have a bunch of scouts find Akatsuki pairs, alert the super powerful group and viola, Akatsuki are down a pair.

11. kyuubi demon5 Member

but also think of how more impossible it could get because they are not just trying to take over villages, they are trying to take over all 5 countries wich includes the entire fire country and so on and so forth so that makes it even harder, what the AL is doing is smart making all the countries weak then attack when they are weak.

12. mustang BOOM

The members of Akatsuki can conquer countries signlehandely but to fight te great shinobi villages is suicide even for them. Konoha alone could equal the power of all 9 members combine, plus their alliance with other shinboi villages would result in slaughter. Their plan at the moment is more peaceful( hard as to believe) and more effective. Their first step to gain money is taken care of by kazuku capturing and selling people with bounties on their head, they don't have to destroy entire villages causing less casualties,etc. . Their second step is to capture bijus and jinchurikis who are msotly shunned, thus people from those villages where there was jinchurikis and bijus may be even thankful that Akatsuki captured them. This way Akatsuki weaken their competition and they don't have to die when they conquer the world.

13. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

14. Zer0_UchiHa Member

i couldnt agree with u more, not sure if the two old people are all that powerful though, they could be but i doubt it, anyway i agree with all that u said about making a team to go and kill akatsuki.

15. Savier Y'all don't stop

you guys have war strategies all wrong.

first ataksuki can't just go into konoha or any village and lay waste of them. because word will spread fast, not to only thier allies, but their enemies as well. hearing that a group of 9 destroyed a great shinobi village is a threat to everyone, so in a case of mass genocide of the shinobi everyone would pitch in and help. "my enemies' enemy is my friend" doesn't really work out in the narutoverse, that's why the AL mentioned he was sad there was no more wars.

and Konoha can't just send all their shinobi to search out for akatsuki, we know there are only 9 members, but to Tsunade she would have to treat every encounter as just the tip of the iceberg. with a search and destroy mission without knowing the enemies' number you would either thin out your lines of defense to go on the offensive, or make your current work twice as hard and risk them getting fatigued faster.

the status quo of how to handle akatsuki is great. the only thing i'd change was the experience on the platoons.

16. Simulacrum Makes Idiots BAWWWW

The members of Akatzuki can't be hunted down.
    Spoiler:
    Hidan lost to Asuma and Shikamaru because he is the weakest in the group, and he was playing around, and they barely succeded. Even then, Hidan survived and Asuma did not. When Hidan and Zakuzu fought seriously even a Jinchuuriki couldn't beat them.

When Itachi and Orochimaru left the Leaf, specialized ANBU teams were sent to reclaim them. None of the groups succeded to capture or kill them, or even survive. We can only assume the same thing happened with the rest of Akatzuki. Remember, Sasori beat the First Kazekage with puppets, and Orochimaru beat the Third Hokage without even fighting him head on.

17. Rhaella nothing but the rain

Spoiler:
    Hidan's the weakest? I don't remember reading that. He's the slowest, yeah, but the other I doubt.

But for Konoha to go after Akatsuki members would be the cliché needle in the haystack. If they realise a serious manhunt is on, Akatsuki's not going to let themselves be sitting ducks there.

And as far as Akatsuki goes... if you want a world order, don't antagonise the people you're planning on ruling. Or at least don't let them know you're doing it. Akatsuki's got a perfect plan for what they're trying to do.

18. Krzr I'm a guy

If I remember correctly, Itachi was trying to avoid Jiraiya completely because he thought that if him and Kisame took him head they would have critical injuries and maybe even death. Supposively Itachi and Kisame are one of the baddest pairs. So if they take a wack at Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade at the same time they're dead as a doorknob. Not to mention the Sand would be coming right behind em. Don't forgot they're is also many a powerful jounin that would be right beside the Sannin.

19. itashi-sama Member

by taking away jinchurikis, they can weaken a country.. collecting the bijuu allows them to have power as well.. it could be equal to having an army of their own.. win-win situation for them i suppose..

20. MiNaC Uncomfortable Silence

Tenshi and company have the right idea here.

21. HolyCow Chaos Theorist

because

hidan is an effing whiner...
    zetsu is more into horticulture..
    deidara and his beauty parlor...
    kisame kissing itachi's ass

22. Turrin 玄武

if they invaded any hidden country there would be loses on the part of akatsuki...i mean thats take this scenario for example. Akatsuki invades hidden leaf in an attempt to take over the world. But they also have to face suna to becuase suna has an allaince with the leaf..now think about it

Tsunade - Can Stand her ground against a least one member...and probably kill that member in the process...and she can always give her life to win if needed

Kakashi - can take down one member or at least slow one of the stronger members down

Gai-i doubt any one can defeat gai if he goes all 8 gates aside from the strongest members of akatsuki...so he could easly kill kisame

Jiriaya - he can also take on a stronger member of akatsuki and win...or else sacrfice himself for konoha

Naruto - Can take down a weaker member of akatsuki even w/o the kyuubi and if he went four tails he could take on stronger members or at least delay there attempts

Garaa- can fight evenly with a member of akatsuki such a dedaria...and will at the very least weaken that member

So thats already 6 out of the nine members that would have more then a match in konoha and Suna ninja combined. Then we have all the other leaf rookies, all of the leaf jounin, all of the sand jounin, the anbu, and the suna rookies.

I doubt very much that they could succeed in taking over the leaf by themselves. But even if they do by some miracle win..almost all of the akatsuki members would be dead...all that would be left would be the AL and at the very best one other member besides him. So now they begin to take over the leaf, but every one is dead...they have no stable economy, no ninja to support them, not even many survivors to enslave. Then guess what happens one of the other hidden villages allied with another one comes in and kills the AL + other member taking controll of the hidden leaf.

See there is just no way that that would work...you can't take over the world with 9 members no matter how powerfull they are..eventually numbers mean somthing

23. Batninja Tobi for president

Simple. They are part of F.E.M.A:laugh

24. SexyNoJutsu Zentastic

It's pretty obvious...

Akatsuki are not untouchable... just mere shinobi with extreme talent. All it takes is one bad matchup and they are toast.

Lets think about why they are paired up... when we've seen them fight alone and they lose.

Itachi-Clone retreated from Naruto/Kakashi/Chiyo/Sakura
    Kisame-Clone retreated from Gai/Neji/Lee/TenTen
    Diedara almost lost to Naruto/Kakashi
    Sasori lost to Chiyo/Sakura
    Hindan without Kakuzu would have lost to Asuma/Shikamaru et al...

Simply put... Akatsuki are strong but they aren't gods.

25. The Times 51% Evil

Turrin, you must be on crack. naruto take down an Akatsuki without the Kyuubi? Don't joke about. Kakashi couldn't even move after trying to fight Deidara, who didn't even attack him, and had no arms.

No Konoha ninja outside of Tsunade Jiraiya, and probably Danzou could match up to an Akatsuki.

I agree that the nine of them can't take over the world just by waltzing into a village and pwning all the ninja (mainly because they can't fight that many people at once), but some of you guys are naming people that would get killed in an instant.

26. Zer0_UchiHa Member

exactly right, the matchups u mentioned might not be exactly going that way, but yeah eventually numbers mean a lot. the only person we have seen where numbers dont matter for him is yondaime, and thats cuase we havent see a lot of him in action (which is why kishi has kept it like that, kept the mysticism about him is what makes him so godly).

eventually a team of 10 really good strong ninjas is going to beat a team of two, numbers are just too important. i said that if they wanted to kill akatsuki, konoha needed to make a team of tsunade, kakashi, gai, yamato, neji. that team of 5 could kill any team of two anyday of the week. all matchups are accounted for, they have sharingan, byakugan, gates, wood, healing, we could thrown in shika's dad and shino's dad for extra support, but those five would do a job easily enough :D

27. coolgu Will save the world someday

their main goal is to take over the world. as it stand the "Five Great Countries" have no worries at all about losing clients in times of little war. the small villages are cutting back on shinobi because they do not have the client basis. akatsuki will use the small villages' shinobi to build up a force that for cheap prices can be hired for fighting. when these cheap shinobi become known akatsuki will use the bijuu. the bijuu arent going to be used to defeat ninjas they are going to be used to convince countries to hire akatsuki for help and fighting. wars will spread as the akatsuki want it to. to the point that eventually the "Five Great Countries" will be overloaded on client demands that the only way to answer all the requests will be to hire akatsuki. this will cause akatsuki to become a great power that will monopolies war. in turn leading to domination of the world.

this method allows akatsuki to gain control with less resistance than going around and just beating up everyone until they plead allegiance.

28. Naruko Supporting Staff

They aren't *that* strong. Konoha in full force would trounce them, eventually. If allies like Sand came to help, it'd go even faster. They need to do it this way to weaken their opponents gradually and undermine their ability to fight back.

29. Chi Technical knockout

Think about it.
    Will any ninja in any country give up protecting their village?
    No.
    So in the end we'll have either destroyed Akatsuki, or destroyed villages with all ninjas dead.
    Who the hell wants to rule a graveyard?
    Akatsuki's goal isn't to destroy the world, but to rule it.

And think about the world like about a girl.
    Sure you can force her in your basement and rule over her with strength and terror, but it won't be truly satisfying. Not to mention different plotting behind your back, like, how to destroy you and get herself free. Once let your guard down and you are finished.
    Akatsuki's plan is to make that girl fall in their hands willingly.
    Slowly but surely she will become dependent on them and will have no other choice but surrender.

And Akatsuki will become the center of everything. There won't be any counter movements, because if you destroy them, you'll destroy world economics and that pillar of power that holds everything.
    Once Akatsuki are destroyed chaos will break in. Different groups will try to take their place, killing each other and whatnot..

30. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Akatsuki are not strong enough to take on a greater village by themselves.

They basically just told you that this chapter.

That's why they're forming and army and collecting Bijuu and other such mystical thingies.