1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Why Deku vs Kattchan is better rivalry than Naruto vs Sasuke

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Sword Sage, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Baks Well-Known Member

Honestly the so called rivalry and friendship between Naruto and Sasuke is absolute garbage.

Throughout most of Naruto, that friendship is mainly one sided from mainly Naruto - it's not really reciprocated from Sasuke until the end of the series.

In fact, throughout the series Sasuke tries to murder Naruto in cold blood on no less than in several occasions. Despite all that Naruto still tries to chase after Sasuke throughout the series, after the later betrayed Konoha and went over to join Oro.

This shows Naruto's unhealthy obsession with Sasuke, even though Sasuke has made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Naruto at all.

The so called friendship between Sasuke and Naruto is a total joke imo.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Not sure how Naruto and Sasuke is more one sided then Deku and Kattchan can some point me to a kid scene where Kattchan wasn't abusing the fuck out of Deku? At least Naruto and Sasuke had some scenes where they were friends as kids in Part I...I haven't seen one flashback where Deku isn't getting shat on by Kattchan.

3. Milliardo G.L.P.

I don't remember any scenes in part one of Naruto and Sasuke being friends like at all. They never hung out once as they hated one another. They just had to work together as a team.

Yeah Izuku and little Baku aren't exactly true friends yet but it will likely get better from here on out as they worked out some issues from their last fight.

4. ~VK~ The King

Who the fuck is kattchan

5. Baks Well-Known Member

They where never friends not even in part 1, Sasuke and Naruto where always at each other's throats constantly arguing and bickering.

6. ~VK~ The King

while i’m no stranger to shitting on deku imma have to stick up for him just this one time...

:drake

Did we read the same series? What pride?

Maybe as a kid lmao but teenage naruto is far and away worse then deku in this regard

As much as deku was a obsessed pathetic pushover, there simply is no scenerio where i can see deku do what naruto did. Imagine bakugou leaving UA, go on a crime spree, kill people, tries to kill ochako AND deku himself a few times, like real legit murder attempts, and deku would still be like “noo kacchan stop comeback to school ill forgive you” because that’s fucking naruto :giogio

7. ~VK~ The King

You know i bet naruto WOULD accept sasuke bullying him if that meant sasuke would spent more time with him as a kid

8. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Two things

1) Ninja are suppose to kill people.
    2) Sasuke has some serious trauma and emotional issues that make him act they way he does.

What is Kattchan excuse for being an absolute douchebag and bully to Deku all the time as kids?

9. ~VK~ The King

these are some really shitty reasons that have little to do with what i said

he has none and i was never looking for one.

Niqqa what are you even on about

10. Tayimus Number One

Literally the time period I was talking about, so the rest of your comment is pretty much "blah blah blah" to me. :Mshad

Naruto wasn't that desperate as a kid. He became that as a teenager. There's a clear difference between the two periods.

11. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Meh lets Lawyer it up.. "Speculation, Your Honor. The Counsel has no evidence for these spurious claims against Naruto as a kid"

Whereas we have plenty evidence of Deku being a Bitch as a kid for years and just taking it while always kissing Kattchan ass.
    Sheesh has any other Shonen Lead taken such abuse from a "friend" for this length of time?

12. ~VK~ The King

I mean forgive me for finding it bit confusing when you never specified a time period and literally linked a shippuuden vid in the same post

Given naruto’s severe bitch ass behaviour later i have no real reason not to believe he wouldn’t exhibit the same exact bitch ass attitude towards his one true love if the sauce ever paid him any real attention as kids.

I mean didn’t sauce humiliate naruto in front of their whole class once and all naruto could do while pinned under him was admire his eyes and how they are the same? :kobeha

13. ~VK~ The King

Y’all trying to pretend like naruto understands what pride is when he is quite possibly the biggest loser MC in all of shonen :mjlol

14. Tayimus Number One

Dude, stop acting like you're dumb.

I don't remember that, but I imagine it was some "We're both lonely" type shit. Or possibly a flashback during Part 2, since I vaguely remember some flashback scenes trying to show Naruto and Sasuke as more friendlier than they actually were.

And you're trying to pretend that Part 1 and Part 2 Naruto were the same character. The mental gymnastics it takes for that is impressive. :kanyelul

15. ~VK~ The King

The save sasuke at all cost thing started in part 1.

Sasuke betrayed his village and defected to the killer of the third hokage, one of naruto’s only parental figure besides iruka, yet all he could think about was that shitty promise and bringing back sasuke safely.

Imagine bakugou willingly joining AfO right after he killed all might and wrecked havoc on his and deku’s hometown and deku would still be like “imma bring you back to UA my brother :cry

Wouldn’t be deku :dotell

16. ~VK~ The King

Although tbf tsunade enabled that bullshit. Sasuke was a missing nin and should have been treated as such

17. Tayimus Number One

By beating the shit outta him. :yousmart

Funnily enough, I never thought of that scenario because it's hard for me to see Bakugou doing that, but you and I have a different impression of Deku. I can actually picture Deku trying to save Bakugou. I can even imagine Deku blaming himself for Bakugou defecting. This is the same dude that still was stuck on "Kacchan's" dick even after meeting All Might, the man that was supposedly the reason for Deku's admiration with Bakugou. Sorry, I can see Deku becoming just as obsessed with Bakugou as Naruto did with Sasuke.

Meanwhile, Aster and Yuno have a friendly rivalry and doesn't need this type of bullshit.

She enabled that shit because of Naruto. Deku wouldn't have that kind of pull. In fact, I could imagine Deku becoming a vigilante because the government would definitely not do the same shit that Tsunade did.

18. ~VK~ The King

Btw the lengths naruto was willing to go to just to knowingly get cucked by sasukexsakura are amazing in and of it self. Y’all have the nerve to talk about pride :kobeha

As much as we joke around about it deku would never actually break his own back just to get cucked by ochako and bakugou :bookerskully

19. Tayimus Number One

It's not cuckoldry if Sakura was never in a relationship with Naruto, never had feelings for him. The term you're looking for Friend Zone. :ufdup

I can see Deku doing that. It's cause you're using cuckolding incorrectly. At this point, Deku doesn't know that Ochako likes him. If she suddenly started showing signs she liked Bakugou, and he turned evil, Deku would go striving to get them together. Thus the Tragedy of the Nice Guy. :bookerskully

20. ~VK~ The King

Which is a lot more safer than doing the appropriate thing; executing him on sight. :yousmart

Anyways as for the rest of your post your taking deku’s bullshit too far. Being submissive towards your middle school bully is not at all on the same level of trying to forgive and save a traitor who joined the terrorist that killed the closest thing you had to family lmao. No amount of shitty deku flashbacks is gonna convince me he would lmfao :lmao

21. ~VK~ The King

niqqa don’t get technical with me naruto was engaging in some prime cuck behaviour :hisoka

This dude was trying everything in his power to make sure the girl he liked got herself some good uchiha dick. If that ain’t prime cuck behaviour than it’s as close as anyone is gonna get :kobeha

And regardless of if you can see deku doing that or not fact is; he hasn’t. But our favourite blonde cuck here on the other hand....:hestonpls

22. Haruka Katana

What has this discussion got into... :jerrykek

Anyway OP is a Naruto fan taking shots at Naruto through Mha so this thread is started by a Naruto fan not an mha fan. :ufdup

23. ~VK~ The King

tl;dr deku was pretty pathetic but naruto was leagues worse

24. Imagine

Naruto and Sasuke didn't have much of a rivalry during part 2. They had two separate plotlines running throughout the series that only just barely coincided with each other.

Hell, like say they didn't too much going for them in part 1, too.

Having a better ''rivalry'' than them isn't saying much. You don't get points for picking low hanging fruit.

25. Tayimus Number One

You're being sarcastic here, right? :hmm

What?! When was Iruka-sensei killed? :kobe

But seriously, describing Deku's behavior towards Baku as just "submissive" is just plain dishonest. A person can be "submissive" and still hate the person they're being submissive toward. That doesn't describe Deku at all. He all but worshipped Bakugou, even after years of bullying, even after meeting All Might, whom Bakugou was supposedly a substitute for. There's no way that Bakugou simply joining the Alliance would shatter that idolized version of him in Deku's head. Bakugou would have to kill All Might himself for Deku to have to do that, to which you have nothing of Sasuke's actions to compare to.

Basically, adolescent Deku was worse than adolescent Naruto, but teenage Naruto was worse than teenage Deku? Can we come to that agreement?

Nah. It's Beta behavior, not Cuck. It goes Alpha, Beta, Cuck. :Mshad

That he never was in a relationship with Sakura is the difference. Cucks are far worse than that.

Oh please, we were comparing hypothetical scenarios from the very beginning. At least Naruto never got his ass mollywhopped by Sasuke and still hero worshipped him. Having an endearing pet name for Sasuke. GTFO. :camby

In Part 2. Sorry, but after Baku vs. Deku 2, and the reveal that Bakugou never thought of Deku as a friend, and Deku was just a...fucking groupie, I can't honestly say he was better than Naruto at the same age. Though, Deku did get better, it's mostly because Naruto got so much worse.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  26. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Deku had a much better recovery than Naruto did, let's just put it at that. The dude might've looked up to Bakugou in terms of strength, but at least he wanted to beat the guy and succeed against him since joining UA. It also helps that Bakugou has stopped being in his "emo-douchebag-vegeta" phase for Deku too.

27. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

Both relationships are plain terrible be it when they were 7, 12 or 16 years old.

In Naruto the guy was a little mess of a shitty kid but can´t really claim he didn´t have balls back in the day. Indeed Naruto became quite terrible cuz he started to become "friends" with Sauce. Kishimoto tried to use his edgy world as an excuse to say it is an odd kind of friendship when it´s clear as day they didn´t become actual friends until they settled it at the end of the series. Sasuke never cared about actually making friends even prior to his clan´s massacre due to his urge to be accepted by his father and his brother complex and either also thought Naruto was just another loser shit or simply didn´t give a damn about him back in the day.

In MHA, Deku just took it all out of this shitty mental illness that plagues plenty of shonen called "Admiration". He admired a dude that could do everything he couldn´t and probably thought it was alright to take undeserved punishment like a bitch as long as he could become a bit like him. It´s only now that Bakugo went from thinking him as fodder, to hating him to accepting him to some degree (Btw hanging around someone doesn´t make that person your friend), this can develop into friendship but its not friendship yet.

Both character got a opposite (but not so far apart) development Naruto started to grow dependant on Sasuke´s life to the point he was willing to ditch his dreams while Deku tries to keep going on with his life and his dreams but without totally leaving behind his admiration which honestly should have faded in the moment Baku started to beat the shit out of him constantly.

Short story, both are retarded.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  28. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

Your full of shit if You think Deku would let Bakugou attempt killing him and his friends and turn into a wanted criminal and not take him in.

29. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

In defense of Bakugou (btw I like Deku better) he is in the same boat as Sasuke. Sasuke never gave a shit about Naruto and told him multiple times to go away or kill him because he won't hold back and he has his own goals in mind.

I'm not sure how it is portrayed in the manga but in the anime Bakugou stated MULTIPLE TIMES as a kid for Deku just to stay the fuck away from him & his friends. Yes they were Baku's friends. NOT Deku's friends. Deku doesn't have friends. He only had AM and his Mom. Yet he kept pestering and joining the neighborhood gang in their adventures. Think of it as when you were a kid and your mom invited the autistic kid to your party that nobody likes. That is Deku. I'm sure Deku's Mom & Baku's Mom got to know each other quite well over the neighborhood functions but their sons were and never will be "friends"
    Not Baku's fault that autistic Deku couldn't take the hint. In fact, it wasn't even a hint. He straight up told him to go away. Deku is a sub who likes to be dominated

30. Tayimus Number One

Naruto didn't "let" Sasuke do any of that.