1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you like/dislike Boruto

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Anza, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Anza Hello

Personally i kinda like it but at the same time i dont like it

Tags:
  2. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

Dislike it because I got too many shitty filler arcs from Naruto and that's what the Boruto anime feels like to me.

3. Lord Valgaav My fries

There are certain elements I like, but over all I dislike it because of the pairings, shitty new generation, and Sasuke being good.

I do like the characters Boruto and Mitsuki though. Although I would've much preferred a sequel that centered around Konohamaru and his coming generation along with Hinabi and others.

4. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

The Boruto series contains characters that I care about, but the direction away from the original ninja premise and toward tech enhanced battle interests me not at all. Not crazy about the majority of the anime created new rookies, either. I like Boruto, but these differences prevent me from loving it as I did Naruto.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Anza Hello

I dont like it that boruto fights against these high level guys like momonoshiki (dont know how to spell it)
    And rasengans his ass, i want it to be like zabuza and haku vs team 7 alike

6. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Boruto was just allowed to do the coup de grace (with Naruto's help) on Momshiki--the shared Rasengan is a thing in Naruto movies, so that was to be expected. For the most part Momo faced off against Naruto and Sasuke as was expected. Boruto's still too green to single handedly face off against powerhouse adversaries the likes of Momo.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  7. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

I like the fact that it continues the story in general lol.. I like a few of the new characters and the animation in the anime is better than most of the original Naruto, but that's probably it.. I don't like that most of the new genin are just carbon copies of the old characters and are overpowered without even really training for the powerups

8. Ishmael I'd rather you hadn't seen that.

It's just ass everything about it to me. I honestly stopped caring for Naruto once they took the God angle, it sucked.

9. Dark Wanderer Well-Known Member

I like Boruto, but I also don't care for the technological aspect of things. It also bothers me how many of the new generation are so similar to the parents, even the names are alike!

10. Maverick04 Susanoo's nose is a waste of Chakra

Like it because of Mitsuki and Shinki..Both are quite cool and have amazing abilities..The animation in the anime is pretty rad too..Excited for the upcoming arc.

Dislike it due to the inconsistent power scaling

11. Kiseki Release The Kraken

Mitsuki is a 'hole' to the new series. He's not really a character you get into, because he's not really 'human'. He feels like another Sai/temporary guy to me and watch my words he will leave Konoha some day. He will either stay good and die while doing something good or he will go rogue and plan stuff with Orochimaru. It leaves me anxious, so I cannot grow onto him or 'like' him. I think the whole Sarada has a thing for Boruto is genious, but that card is played little too soon. I like the new ShikaInoCho trio. Especially Chocho. The rest of the characters are a bit bland/uninvolved and they should've made at least one more team more interesting. That all-girl-team of the class rep doesn't do anything for me at all. There are too many characterst that have me 'why?', but I'm still gonna watch for Sarada and Chocho.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. Kiseki Release The Kraken

Calm down. Its just an opinion. Why the dislike?

13. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Mitsuki isn't as snarky as Sai, but he does give a similar disengaged vibe. The writers need to do more with him, imo--and from the look of the current ED the anime just might.

I dunno about 'genius', but I've no problem with this pairing if it is handled properly (and the Naruto franchise does have a problem with doing so). Sarada and Boruto are not their parents and have a different relationship with one another. However, I fear another mess like Naruto with the addition of Sumire. I prefer less complicated and clearly indicated romance.

I'm never big on secondary characters so most of the rookies don't interest me all that much. I do like ChouChou if the writers avoid flanderizing her for the sake of comedy. I'm with you regarding the all girl team: Wasabi should have been an Inuzuka instead of a cat girl (or Kiba's daughter with both cat and dog traits), Namida is too annoying to care about and Sumire should never have returned to the flighty phony persona from before to the Nue arc. That Sumire was someone I could appreciate. The present version (especially the catty manga version) leaves me cold.

14. Lady Hinata ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't even watch it really though, except when I hear about good scenes, then I look it up on YouTube.

15. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

- New gen kids look like extremely poorly designed Deviantart OCs
    - No Kiba
    - No Kiba Kid/ Inuzuka Kid

There's no point

(I'm like a broken record at this point but I don't care, I'm Kiba depraved).

16. largewhitebiceps Biggest Biceps in the universe

i liked the battles from episode 62 up to episode 65