1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

[Complaint] Why Does This Look Like This?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Island, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Island In the Sun

United States
    I don't even know how to describe the problem, so I'll just post a picture:

Xiammes tagged "Section Rules" in the above post, but I assume it's not supposed to look like that. If it is, it's ugly af, and if not, how do I make it normal?

Tags:
  2. Nataly Zombie in Disguise

If you tag anything in the OP, it is going to always look like that. I never like how it looks, but I don't think there are ways to fix that unless admins can come up with a decision.
    And you can't skip the tags to avoid that, it is a dead end for right now

3. jayjay³² Bloodsucker

On Line 409 of the forum's CSS file: , we see this:

Code:
    .ThreadmarkSortTree .jstree-anchor:active{color:rgb(36,36,36)}.Tinhte_XenTag_Copyright{float:right}a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:link,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:visited,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:hover,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:focus{background:url('styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png') bottom right no-repeat !important;display:inline !important;margin:0
    The problem in that line of CSS is this piece right here: background:url('styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png')

The CSS file is trying to load up an image that doesn't exist. If the image doesn't exist, the 404 image is loaded up. What we get is this, crammed into that tag box (which is what your screenshot shows):

If a competent admin (this is the tricky part, there are no competent admins) can replace "styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png" with " " on that line of CSS, then the issue will be fixed.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Zombie Shields Look! A zombie!

Just a heads up, but the image that is crammed into that tag box is still there in that Dragon Ball section rules page.

@Mbxx @Rinoa If I may ask, would it be possible for one of you to implement the suggestion that jayjay32 mentioned here so that the Section Rules tag box shows up properly?

Thank you very much in advance for whoever is willing to do so.