1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Why Does This Look Like This?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Island, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Island In the Sun Moderator

Flag:
    United States

I don't even know how to describe the problem, so I'll just post a picture:

Xiammes tagged "Section Rules" in the above post, but I assume it's not supposed to look like that. If it is, it's ugly af, and if not, how do I make it normal?

Tags:
  2. Nataly

If you tag anything in the OP, it is going to always look like that. I never like how it looks, but I don't think there are ways to fix that unless admins can come up with a decision.
    And you can't skip the tags to avoid that, it is a dead end for right now

3. jayjay³² Drug Addict

On Line 409 of the forum's CSS file: , we see this:

Code:
    .ThreadmarkSortTree .jstree-anchor:active{color:rgb(36,36,36)}.Tinhte_XenTag_Copyright{float:right}a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:link,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:visited,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:hover,a.Tinhte_XenTag_TagLink:focus{background:url('styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png') bottom right no-repeat !important;display:inline !important;margin:0
    The problem in that line of CSS is this piece right here: background:url('styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png')

The CSS file is trying to load up an image that doesn't exist. If the image doesn't exist, the 404 image is loaded up. What we get is this, crammed into that tag box (which is what your screenshot shows):

If a competent admin (this is the tricky part, there are no competent admins) can replace "styles/core/Tinhte/XenTag/tag.png" with " " on that line of CSS, then the issue will be fixed.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. ShieldsPlus ಠ_ಠ

Just a heads up, but the image that is crammed into that tag box is still there in that Dragon Ball section rules page.

@Mbxx @Rinoa If I may ask, would it be possible for one of you to implement the suggestion that jayjay32 mentioned here so that the Section Rules tag box shows up properly?

Thank you very much in advance for whoever is willing to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.