1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

Why don't they animate the remaning chapters of bleach?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Prince Vegeta, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

Are they out of money? i mean the chapters are already there so they dont need to think about how to the story goes on they just need to animate what's already been given in the anime.

is money the issue? dont they think they can get back the money and even more from making the anime as bleach has lots of fans?

why don't they bother trying? i really dont understand much from just reading the manga so i prefer the anime its makes it easier and more fun to watch.

any hope for bleach anime returning?

2. Inuhanyou Lunar Destiny

since the bleach series lost a lot of popularity by the end of the series, its something that is probably not an easy decision to make. Anime companies dont usually make series out of series they cant exploit, and without a manga going to pick up weekly sales as well, Bleach can't really be exploited with an anime alone.

Personally, i think bleach is fine being forgotten, it became trash long before the end

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Imagine //\\

Might not be in high demand to have it animated.

Might not be a lucrative enough effort.

4. Uraharа The Princess Dissection

Same question as why it took 4 years for season 2 of Attack on Titan even though the material was already there in 2013.

We don't know. The publishers, in this case Shueisha decide if or when a series gets an anime.

It can because everything. Maybe they just don't care anymore or maybe want to announce it around the time when the live action movie comes out. Idk

5. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

i read the aizen fight against that dude but i cant tell whats going on lol.

seems like aizen turned out to be a pussy?

6. themikeldolo Demon

No one could even touch full powered Yhwach. Aizen came the closest.

7. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

ah his name is Yhwach what's up with this guy

old man knows him from 1k years ago and suddenly he is stronger than everyone

if aizen came closes then that means that guy is still not defeated is the manga ongoing?

8. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

Aizen vs Yhwach happens after Yamamato vs Yhwach?

9. themikeldolo Demon

I'm lost at your story. Aizen vs Yhwach is practically the last fight in the manga. Yhwach vs Old man Yama is in the beginning of the arc.

Moustache man absorbs all powers and knowledge from his underlings when they die, so he gets stronger through out the arc.

10. Xiammes Symbol of Pizza Super Moderator

Your best hope is probably for a bleach reboot in a number of years, without a product to sell anime is largely unprofitable. Shounen anime typically don't have high dvd and blu-ray sales, OP blu-ray sales almost never break a thousand for example. All the money is typically made from the boosted manga sales and all the merchandise(toys, clothing, posters, ect), with the manga finished there isn't any interest for the merch.

11. Mei fgt

oh i read them on youtube so i watched the old man's fight after aizen's and honestly his bankai looked more impressive

13. [S-A-F] Well-Known Member

There is no money for it and given how long the arc is it would just be a big waste.

14. Brook Calamity

Would be weird to go back just to animate the final stuff, the reason FT can do that is because they last had episodes as recent as 2016 but Bleach anime ended way back in 2012. And also there might not be any interest from Kubo/shueshia to continue it. If the live action move is a success maybe they do a reboot.

15. Kaan Well-Known Member

Aizen was quite different in the final arc after doing 2 years in prison, he didn't seem like that same evil dude as before.

But then again he didn't have a chance to do anything bad, he was stuck to a chair for most of the arc.

16. Fiona ★*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*★

I am still waiting on them to animate them. I really hope they do. I feel like if they are done properly then the series ending wouldn't be such a disaster because they would have time and space to fill in alot of Blanks.

17. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

18. James Bit of a nut.

You know those crappy manga volume sales? That's why.

The manga dropped in popularity, Tite rushed it to its conclusion and we ended up with a final arc that, although it has some highs, is not generally considered a very good story. It's exactly not the best source material to draw from for a new animated series.

19. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

Not to mention the plot holes galore and dropped unnecessary plot points .
    I can’t think of a single series that had so many things set up and left undone .
    Even series’ where the author died or got canceled, ended with more things set and completed lmao

20. Kolby Mystic Kolby

I don't really care if it has plot holes or 'trash' as you might put it.

I mean, who on Earth wouldn't want to see:

Komamura vs Bambi
    Ywach vs Yamamoto
    Kenpachi vs Kenpachi
    Oetsu vs Quincies
    Bankai Rukia
    Adult Hitsugaya
    Bankai Kyouraku
    Bankai Uruhara
    Bankai Shinji(MAKE IT HAPPENED PLEASE :( )

As evident by youtube views of FAN ANIMATION of Ichigo pulling out his new found Zanpakutou, it still manages to grab millions of viewers even just fan made. Doesn't that signify that there's still a chance, albeit a small chance for it to regain popularity?

21. SunnyMoonstone Better then you

Shueisha and/or kubo have to ok anything (even interviews it seems) it can happens. From what has been said, Shueisha is focusing on the movie right now, and won't likely greenlight anything major till after it's done.

22. Uraharа The Princess Dissection

I'm with Xiammes and Brook on this. I think the only chance is to reboot Bleach. I highly doubt they would reboot the whole anime, so I guess rebooting the franchise should be their target. Re-branding the franchise so to say. Announce the anime shortly after or before the movie, a console game and another musical tour around the same time. Kinda what they did with Berserk last year.

Kubo gave the author of the novels a lot of hints of stuff he couldn't add in the manga, and since Kubo used to revise the scripts in the anime, I wouldn't worry too much about that. And this is Pierrot we are talking about, they will add as much as possible. Kubo would probably be involved as much as possible, so they will add all the stuff he couldn't in the manga because of his health.

23. Keishin Well-Known Member

Rebooting a series as long as Bleach and by the same studio... Doesn't sound possible :meh

24. Brook Calamity

Well giving it the Kai treatment might be possible. Not completely redoing it but cutting out all the filler and reairing them with the actual ending as the finale off the anime this time around.

25. Trolling Well-Known Member

the filler in bleach was good (Reigai arc, Zanpakatou spirit arc)

26. Divell King of Trolls

27. Trolling Well-Known Member

28. Divell King of Trolls

The Bounds and Konpaku makes one at least. The Amagai Filler. The stuff that came after the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc which was a whole thing by itself. There were various chapters that were filled on itself. Literally 200 episodes were canon stuff. The show was 360 episodes.

29. Kuzehiko A love that never changes

It ended up being bad and unpopular that's why it got canceled. They aren't animating remaining chapters because bleach is no worth to it, it's being forgotten and its last manga arc is itself terribe.

Simple as that.

Bounds arc was good imo. :datass
    I enjoyed it. :hurr