1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Bleach so hated?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Samurai Navarre, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Kellogem Well-Known Member

Im sorry, I thought we are talking about Zommaris resurrección Amor mark attack here? I dont see how his base sonido or whatever clone tech being slower than Byakuya is relevant.

he didnt have to know the nature of the attack, Zommari attacked, Byakuya moved away as soon as he could to avoid it, but he didnt, it hit his leg. I doesnt matter whatever it was a laser or would have made Byakuyas leg explode, he was dodging it regardless, but couldnt. its not like he let the thing hit cause he didnt know it could hurt him. And that was 2 legged Byakuya, significantly faster than with one legged logically. and Zommari had 49 eye left covering the whole battlefield around him.

Also Byakuya said Zommari was weaker in general - which he was taking his bankai and all into account - he didnt specify he is weaker cause he is slower. Zommari just not on his level, thats a fact, but that speaks nothing of Zommari being able to hit him with a mark or not - which he could. my point was the way Zommari used his hax made no sense, ofc Byakuya could've overwhelmed him with bankai.

also Byakuya was unsure kidou would work, he had to test it out previously, so thats why I wouldnt take that into account, its not like it was granted he could just use kidou barrier and he is good from the get go, if it turned out it doesnt work, he would have been screwed. so it feels like cheating to just give Byakuya that knowledge.

EDIT: Hell, now that Im thinking about it, Zommari could've put a seal on Byakuya while he was struggling with his left leg, when Zommari was controlling it and before Byakuya cut the tendon in it... the more Im thinking about this fight the stupider Zommaric actions get as he had multiple opportunities to screw Byakuya over after the first mark landed.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  2. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

Because Byakuya simply is faster than Zommari, that's why he used Resurrection and it influenced how the hollow went about the fight later.

He didn't see anything coming so he was confused, had it not been an invisible attack he would have dodged just fine, that's the explanation they give, that is why he latter intercepts the same attack even with one leg.

Yes but what he does makes sense taking into account that he is berating Byakuya for his ego and that Zommari knows Byakuya can dodge his attacks now that he knows how it works. The second attack was aimed to the head for that reason and it was blocked, then Kuchiki blitzes Zommari and releases his Bankai.

If the point is that Zommari should just use all his eyes in one go, not knowing how long it would take him to be able to use all of them again, then Byakuya could also just win the fight earlier and easier, using barrier kido as a precaution, using Bankai immediately, not stopping his moves or not allowing Zommari to use resurrection in the first place.

3. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I would say the problem with Bleach is more disappointment as it fell to shit in an epic fashion.

4. Dr. White I'm a shapeshifter, at Poe's masquerade.

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    :hestonpls

5. Cobalt Well-Known Member

In the Thousand Year Blood War there was way too many new characters. I think it would have been a lot better if there were 10 or 12 Stern Ritter..from 2012 to 2016 I think everyone would've been able to get development and a decent fight too.
    Haschwalth
    Uryu
    Lille
    Askin
    Pernida
    Bazz-B
    Bambietta
    As Nodt
    Giselle
    Gerard
    Quilge
    BG9

6. goombanthime well-known member

Canada
    This was always a problem, most of the visored and fractions were not needed, Kubo was better at designing characters then he was at developing them

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Cobalt Well-Known Member

Facts, I think a lot of the Quincy had cool designs too but it all went to waste because they either ended up being fodder or just irrelevant..Robert, BG9, and Cang Du all seemed like they'd be pretty important but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

8. love linda New Member

I believe while bleach has its flaws, most of the problems come from:

Ichigo being different:
    people cant relate to him much as he doesn't have a set goal. Tho its natural for a teenager who lived in a normal (mostly) world for most of his life.

Ship:
    both ships had fanbase. So, there was a big fraction that was disappointed with the end game pairing.

Power level:
    Its never clear who beats who & how it works. Like kenpachi beating nnoitora even tho he lost to shikai ichigo (it wasn't explained till the last arc), ulquiorra 2nd form or VL ichigo (none really knows where they stand & ichigo never used thay form again). Aizen & ichigo demension level power ups! etc.

Now there are some other reasons which are actually some major problems!

Hax:
    The last arc basically had so many hax power ups that it was ridiculous! Some of the abilities weren't even explained unlike naruto or dbz where we know how strong someone is or what power they possess.

0 Squad:
    It would've been better if they didn't even exist tbh. They got shafted after giving the main characters their respective PU's.

Lack of Ichigo:
    He was barely there in the last arc. After is first fight, he didn't really get any decent fight anymore. Even toshiro & kenpachi or mayuri got more fights than him. His bankai was unexplained. He is the protagonist! its really weird to do that to ichigo of all people. Not that I dislike it.