1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Why is it so important?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by LIL_M0, Oct 12, 2006.

1. LIL_M0 Well-Known Member

As I searched the web looking for Naruto related things, I found a lot of NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku (or what ever the abbreviations are) related topics. My question is, why is "who's doing who" so important? I could care less on the matter, but I find it hilarious on how many fanclubs and internet beefs I've seen on the topic.

Discuss-tebayo.
    Unlike buramu, my aim in creating this threas WAS dissing you freaks that eat, sleep and breath pairings...

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
    Tags:
  2. Sho Active Member

Pairings talk is serius bizness :nuts

3. buramu Member

mmm. I agree with LIL_M0 in that I don't see the big deal. I live in Japan and teach teenagers. They all love Naruto, but I've never really heard them talk about who likes who. The more important thing is who the STUDENT likes, and more importantly what kind of k-tai charm they have and who it is. I'm not dissing people that are all about pairings, I'm just a tad bewildered.