1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

why man likes to dissapoint their girlfriend

Discussion in 'Philosophical Forum' started by kuromoku, Oct 3, 2006.

1. kuromoku

this thread is open to all the girls and boys out there. you all can freely disscuss any reason or things that is related to the title above thank you:)

Tags:
  2. Grrblt

Nobody likes to disappoint their girlfriend.

3. syrup

I do not know anyone who likes to do that, most men are just idiots and don't care. Also women appear to enjoy confusing men in order and not let them know what dissapoints them. Some also seem to want men to read between the lines and expect them to know things without women telling them.

"why did/didn't you do ____"
    -"I didn't know you wanted/ didn't want me to do that"
    "I implied it, you never pay attention to me:cry(:kukuku)"

4. CrazyMoronX

Because that filthy bitch cheated on him.

5. Gunners

I don't really know why someone would seek to disapoint their girl freind. It happens but seeking for it is a little odd.

6. Vicious ♥

Seconded Gunners, I doubt any man , worth calling man would never dissapoint their bit.. um girlfriends, most of the time it goes unintentionally.

7. Tora Boys and Ino Girls

A very bizarre and eccentric sense of humor perhaps?

8. Narvi

Everybody disappoints somebody here and there. It's not exactly limited to girlfriends. Coaches, teachers, parents... it's human nature to be insufficient sometimes.

9. Sesu

Because they deserve it for expecting anything.

10. T4R0K

Why do women expect so much from men ? That's my question.

Trying to find and seduce a girl as become such a hassle for me, you have to do things and stuff, there are some kind of obligations, you must waste your mobile phone credits because she would need attention 24/7, get asked stupid questions (Her : "Am I fat ?", Him : "Is that really important ?" or Her : "If I was a man, would you have still fallen in love with me ?", Him : "Eeerrr... I think I'm gonna sleep now") or having to bear her mother.

I consider dating my hands for sex, and use the time I'd have have to use for a GF to do anything else more satisfying, like, self improvement in stuff I like (art, photography, languages), help to others without expecting rewards, and just be a good human being.

It's selfish, OK, but since no girl wanted to accept my love, I guess I just should keep it for better use.

The only woman that would suit me is a girl that has an expandable amount of comprehension and tolerance. And they are very rare in this world.

I guess that makes me OK. I can't disappoint any woman since I wouldn't be dating any. lol.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  11. lolita_poison15

BCOZ GUYS DOENSTcare ...one's dey got wat dey one in a girl .......they left them cryin .....:mad

12. XanBcoo

Most awesome. Virgin quote. EVER.

13. T4R0K

I'm not virgin anymore. But it was sex for the sake of sex. She wanted it, I was horny and nervous, she started it, I just followed. But since then, no romance or relationship.

Never saw her again after humpage.

Well, I could kinda be a mental virgin, in the way I never succeeded into having a "real" GF.

If a girl could make the first step, I wouldn't mind... Heard they do it in Canada, and Sweden. Maybe I should emigrate...

14. Amaretti

Men who actively seek to disappoint their girlfriends will find themselves single rather quickly.

15. Crimson Scorpio

Man dissapoints girlfriend so he can satisfy mistress

16. Nekko-Sama

my man disappoints me... *sigh* stupid man, taking away all my happiness and energy. And I was soooo going to ravish him raw. Then he went and disappointed me... tsk tsk.... :laugh

17. syrin

We dont deliberately disappoint those we care about, we dont enjoy doign things to hurt them, but we are human.

And are you suggesting that women dont do things to disappoint/hurt their partners? wow ignorance is bliss eh.

Imo some women have unreal expectations of how men should act. It also seems these days theres too many chickflicks that give these unreal expectations, making us seem like nothing more but pussywhipped tools for women to abuse.

18. Finvarra

Unforently disapointment happans to both sides some times.

1. Relationships sometimes bring knowledge of people that they did not have before that which can course problems.

2. Sometimes misuderstanding happan in early stages of relationships before they have really learnt to trust one and other. (This probaly hurts the most as both sides lose out.)

3. Sometimes one side or the other has problems that you were not aware of that you found you could not handle. (Medical for example. If sombody wants examples I can provide.)

4. Sometimes the man or the girl is just plain evil and out to do nothing but course pain. (These people can go rot in hell.)

These 4 topics are what I have found tend to be issues, but they all have mutple sections/incedents/etc underneath. Thankfully number 4 is not common in my experience.

For anybody thats wundering this is gathered from experiences of Friends who have had relationships end, people I have meet and my own. Also probaly my stupid sense of if I see sombody unhappy I want to see if I can help.

------------Side Topic------------
    A story to prove men are not always the course. I used to be friends with 3 people, 2 men and 1 girl. (Note I am only firends with one of the boys now days.)

Anways The girl started dateing one of my firends and during this started dateing the other. This went on for a wile without ether of the boys noticeing.

I stupidly hinted about what was going on to my best friend, who ignored me compeltly, along with about 6 other people who were also aware and trying to hint it as they were also friends with one of the boys and the girl. (I dont suggest butting into a relationship however good your intensions, it gets messy.)

Anyways when he found out she was dateing sombody else as well as him let alone the fact the other guy was also a friend of his he for the first time in his life got drunk. Followed by siting down on a campfire which was very much ablaze and seting himself alight, and was rescued by the group of us attending the camp. After the camp he maniged to smash a book into his face courseing a nose bleed and kick a hole in a wall, (yes not a strong one). The girl when she evetualy found out found it funny. The other boy did not seem to care etherways.

For note: Yes maby he was obssed with the girl, so somewhat blind, and stupid considering he hit himself with a book. But love can drive people to do things that seem silly after the ocasion.

/me man I wrote alot.

Note: I belive the Girl did grow up and got married, but I hardly hear anything about her nowdays. My best friend is now in a happy relationship and has been for over 5 years. So hay sometimes it ends well.

19. Finvarra

After throught; since this type of thread is always misruable and tends to be started by sombody who has recently had a bad relationship. However I hope thats not the case here, but just incase, I hope it goes better next time.

20. Kayo