• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Why Nagato isn't equal to Juubito even though Rinnegan = SPSM

Turrin

玄武
1) Same nebulous tier...lmao. Nothing nebulous about an ant and a F16 being on the same tier. All evidence points to Nagato being the ant.

2) The burden of proof is on you to prove that Nagato not being at full strength was relevant. "Fatigue" doesn't really cover the gap between KSM and BM, and Nagato still had enough chakra for Rinne. Your favorite method of chakra scaling literally puts Naruto above Nagato, period.

3) Edo Nagato wasn't mobile, but he has none of the health issues of anorexic people nor any stamina strain. We already saw what ET did for Itachi and Hiruzen.
1) Let me ask you a question who would win. This Naruto:

Vs KSM Naruto

2) I don’t scale based on Chakra Quantity alone. Chakra is a big component but there is also Chakra Quality, which Nagato has the Chakra Quality of the Duel Rinnegan which is > Juubi

3) He was brought back in his most emaciated form; the Grey Haired form. So he was effected by this, and that’s the whole reason he gets stronger when he absorbs B’s chakra and recovers

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
1) Let me ask you a question who would win. This Naruto:

Vs KSM Naruto

2) I don’t scale based on Chakra Quantity alone. Chakra is a big component but there is also Chakra Quality, which Nagato has the Chakra Quality of the Duel Rinnegan which is > Juubi

3) He was brought back in his most emaciated form; the Grey Haired form. So he was effected by this, and that’s the whole reason he gets stronger when he absorbs B’s chakra and recovers

1. Bad comparison. Nagato had enough chakra to use Rinne Rebirth, Naruto...barely had enough chakra to throw on a Kyuubi cloak and needed time to build up enough chakra for a Rasengan.

2. Cool, except Nagato can't use the Rinnegan's full chakra quality (only the true user can do it) any more than P1 Naruto can use Kurama's full chakra quantity, so that entire argument can be filed under headcanon. Besides, Nagato's chakra quantity is trash compared to even Kurama, let alone the Juubi.

3. Itachi was brought back as he was before death, yet he suffered no blindness or pain. Hiruzen was brought back as he was before death, yet he suffered no stamina issues or physical inadequacy. Both far outperformed their living selves. Sounds to me as if ET have few if any of their original physical limitations.

Turrin

玄武
1. Bad comparison. Nagato had enough chakra to use Rinne Rebirth, Naruto...barely had enough chakra to throw on a Kyuubi cloak and needed time to build up enough chakra for a Rasengan.

2. Cool, except Nagato can't use the Rinnegan's full chakra quality (only the true user can do it) any more than P1 Naruto can use Kurama's full chakra quantity, so that entire argument can be filed under headcanon. Besides, Nagato's chakra quantity is trash compared to even Kurama, let alone the Juubi.

3. Itachi was brought back as he was before death, yet he suffered no blindness or pain. Hiruzen was brought back as he was before death, yet he suffered no stamina issues or physical inadequacy. Both far outperformed their living selves. Sounds to me as if ET have few if any of their original physical limitations.
1) I’m only giving you the Naruto example to show Fatigue can make a character stronger then JJ Obito weaker then KSM Naruto, because you claimed Fatigue can’t cover the gap between BM Naruto and KSM Naruto. So can I assume your dropping that part of your argument now?

2) We don’t know to what extent Nagato can or can’t use it; that’s why I said we don’t have enough information to scale living Nagato

3) Itachi wasn’t brought back as he was before death as his eyes weren’t white. Are you literally just going to deny that Nagato got stronger when he recovers from absorbing B’s chakra?

Aegon Targaryen

1) I’m only giving you the Naruto example to show Fatigue can make a character stronger then JJ Obito weaker then KSM Naruto, because you claimed Fatigue can’t cover the gap between BM Naruto and KSM Naruto. So can I assume your dropping that part of your argument now?

2) We don’t know to what extent Nagato can or can’t use it; that’s why I said we don’t have enough information to scale living Nagato

3) Itachi wasn’t brought back as he was before death as his eyes weren’t white. Are you literally just going to deny that Nagato got stronger when he recovers from absorbing B’s chakra?

1. The problem is that Nagato's level of fatigue =/ Naruto's level of fatigue. However, given that Naruto and Sasuke are still buffed by Hagoromo's chakra, it's not unbelievable that even that weakened Naruto and Sasuke are >>> KSM Naruto.

2. We do know Madara is far stronger with them than Nagato is. That's honestly good enough, more than good enough actually.

3. Or maybe ET just don't have normal physical limitations like living humans do :hm

Which is, y'know, kind of the whole point I'm making. No proof Edo Itachi in any way is separate from the Itachi that fought Sasuke, that argument only works for Sasori who is a special case due to his whole puppet body shenanigans.

Never denied Nagato got stronger. Doesn't change the fact he got trumped by a vastly weaker crew than the one Juubito faced.

Are you literally going to deny that Edo Nagato actually had SOME mobility even BEFORE gaining red hair and could clearly fight himself, even though living Nagato had none and showed none and needed to fight through the weaker Six Paths of Pain?!

Turrin

玄武
1. The problem is that Nagato's level of fatigue =/ Naruto's level of fatigue. However, given that Naruto and Sasuke are still buffed by Hagoromo's chakra, it's not unbelievable that even that weakened Naruto and Sasuke are >>> KSM Naruto.

2. We do know Madara is far stronger with them than Nagato is. That's honestly good enough, more than good enough actually.

3. Or maybe ET just don't have normal physical limitations like living humans do :hm

Which is, y'know, kind of the whole point I'm making. No proof Edo Itachi in any way is separate from the Itachi that fought Sasuke, that argument only works for Sasori who is a special case due to his whole puppet body shenanigans.

Never denied Nagato got stronger. Doesn't change the fact he got trumped by a vastly weaker crew than the one Juubito faced.

Are you literally going to deny that Edo Nagato actually had SOME mobility even BEFORE gaining red hair and could clearly fight himself, even though living Nagato had none and showed none and needed to fight through the weaker Six Paths of Pain?!
1) And there is a much smaller power gap then KSM and BM Naruto then EoS Naruto and RSM Naruto. So Nagato can be less fatigued and still fatigued enough to make up that power gap. It’s unquantifiable, so we just don’t know

2) I don’t see what Madara being stronger with to them gets you as we also don’t know how strong Madara is with both Rinnegan and no Juubi.

3) Yes and the point that I’m making is Edo did not resolve Nagato’s Physical issues for whatever reason, as he had had to use B’s chakra to do so.

4) Living Nagato showed mobility; he could move his arms and cast Jutsu; and his chair literally can move around and shoot out black rods.

Aegon Targaryen

1) And there is a much smaller power gap then KSM and BM Naruto then EoS Naruto and RSM Naruto. So Nagato can be less fatigued and still fatigued enough to make up that power gap. It’s unquantifiable, so we just don’t know

2) I don’t see what Madara being stronger with to them gets you as we also don’t know how strong Madara is with both Rinnegan and no Juubi.

3) Yes and the point that I’m making is Edo did not resolve Nagato’s Physical issues for whatever reason, as he had had to use B’s chakra to do so.

4) Living Nagato showed mobility; he could move his arms and cast Jutsu; and his chair literally can move around and shoot out black rods.

1. He had enough chakra to use one of the most impressive Rinnegan techniques. Therefore, your comparison fails miserably.

2. I...do? The (original user) Rinnegan and Juubi are equal powerups as per feats and portrayal? Guess what Nagato doesn't have - either of the things here. Obito has one.

3. It didn't 100% resolve them, but it made them a lot more manageable. Hence Nagato capablenof fighting himself rather than hiding behind paths to do it.

4. Unfortunately you need a lot more than your arms to be mobile...and his chair isn't something he possesses in battle nor does it have any real mobility or movement feats.

Turrin

玄武
1. He had enough chakra to use one of the most impressive Rinnegan techniques. Therefore, your comparison fails miserably.

2. I...do? The (original user) Rinnegan and Juubi are equal powerups as per feats and portrayal? Guess what Nagato doesn't have - either of the things here. Obito has one.

3. It didn't 100% resolve them, but it made them a lot more manageable. Hence Nagato capablenof fighting himself rather than hiding behind paths to do it.

4. Unfortunately you need a lot more than your arms to be mobile...and his chair isn't something he possesses in battle nor does it have any real mobility or movement feats.
1) The Naruto I showed you still had enough chakra to use Kyuubi-Chakra Shroud and Shadow Clones. So is he Full power?

2) Where does it say Rinnegan is = to Juubi.

3) Proof it resolved any part of it

4) Not really when you can cast Summoning or creat mechanical structures with the Asura Path (which is probably how he made the chair anyway).

Aegon Targaryen

1) The Naruto I showed you still had enough chakra to use Kyuubi-Chakra Shroud and Shadow Clones. So is he Full power?

2) Where does it say Rinnegan is = to Juubi.

3) Proof it resolved any part of it

4) Not really when you can cast Summoning or creat mechanical structures with the Asura Path (which is probably how he made the chair anyway).

1. Naruto =/ Nagato. Naruto was using his absolute weakest techniques, Nagato had enough to use his most powerful one.

2. The manga. Hagoromo and Juudara identify them as equal powerups, eyes and body are identified as equal and rivals, etc...

3. He can actually move.

4. Headcanon. Edo Nagato didn't need it either.

Turrin

玄武
1. Naruto =/ Nagato. Naruto was using his absolute weakest techniques, Nagato had enough to use his most powerful one.

2. The manga.

3. He can actually move.

4. Headcanon. Edo Nagato didn't need it either.
1) Multi Shadow Clones is a Jutsu known to cost a-lot chakra and so is a V1 Cloak. How much chakra does Rinnei Tensei take?

2) Get me the scan

3) So can Nagato we have been through this

4) Edo Nagato needed Summons to carry him which is the same thing

Aegon Targaryen

1) Multi Shadow Clones is a Jutsu known to cost a-lot chakra and so is a V1 Cloak. How much chakra does Rinnei Tensei take?

2) Get me the scan

3) So can Nagato we have been through this

4) Edo Nagato needed Summons to carry him which is the same thing

1) I think reviving people >>> making fucking Shadow Clones or temporarily donning a chakra cloak.

2)

Hagoromo gives Naruto 50% his chakra and Sasuke the other 50% - causing the former to get SPSM and the latter Rinnegan.

3) Literally told you he can't, not in life.

4) Edo Nagato had no summons carrying him when he blindsided (and dodged) Bee.

Turrin

玄武
1) I think reviving people >>> making fucking Shadow Clones or temporarily donning a chakra cloak.

2)

Hagoromo gives Naruto 50% his chakra and Sasuke the other 50% - causing the former to get SPSM and the latter Rinnegan.

3) Literally told you he can't, not in life.

4) Edo Nagato had no summons carrying him when he blindsided (and dodged) Bee.

1) You can think whatever you want, but that’s not evidence. We have twice seen characters that are stated to be low chakra use Gedo Rinnei Tensei, so I don’t have a reason to believe it requires a massive amount of chakra

2) I’m not following what does this have to do with Juubi

3) Where is your proof of this

4) All he’s doing is landing on the ground there and he doenst dodge B, as he gets hit by Lariate

Aegon Targaryen

1) You can think whatever you want, but that’s not evidence. We have twice seen characters that are stated to be low chakra use Gedo Rinnei Tensei, so I don’t have a reason to believe it requires a massive amount of chakra

2) I’m not following what does this have to do with Juubi

3) Where is your proof of this

4) All he’s doing is landing on the ground there and he doenst dodge B, as he gets hit by Lariate

1. You can think whatever you want as well. You'd just be wrong though :mjlol

Nagato had enough chakra to use his most impressive technique. Naruto...didn't.

2. Everything. Becoming the Juubi host is identical to having Six Paths Sage Mode.

3. The fact Nagato can actually move fast enough to dodge V2 Bee whereas in life had to fight through the Six Paths of Pain as puppets.

4. So you concede he can move? Concession accepted. Also, look carefully - he DOES dodge a swipe from V2 Bee, @Halcyonite pointed it out to me in fact.

Turrin

玄武
1. You can think whatever you want as well. You'd just be wrong though :mjlol

Nagato had enough chakra to use his most impressive technique. Naruto...didn't.

2. Everything. Becoming the Juubi host is identical to having Six Paths Sage Mode.

3. The fact Nagato can actually move fast enough to dodge V2 Bee whereas in life had to fight through the Six Paths of Pain as puppets.

4. So you concede he can move? Concession accepted. Also, look carefully - he DOES dodge a swipe from V2 Bee, @Halcyonite pointed it out to me in fact.
1) So did Obito despite the fact that he could barely even more after having the Bijuu ripped out of him. So I don’t see any evidence Rinnei Tensei costs a ton of chakra to use

2) No it’s not Six Paths Sage Mode is superior hence why RSM Naruto would body JJ Obito

3) He doesn’t dodge him. B slams his hand down to stop the momentum of him being blown back by ST. It wasn’t an attack on Nagato. Lariate was an attack and Nagato couldn’t dodge it, so right there that tells you your wrong.

Aegon Targaryen

1) So did Obito despite the fact that he could barely even more after having the Bijuu ripped out of him

Cool. Being barely able to move is not the same as not having chakra though.

So I don’t see any evidence Rinnei Tensei costs a ton of chakra to use

I mean, Nagato's only reviving a mass of people he killed (close to a village population, actually)... :hm

Not like Chiyo didn't literally need a considerable amount of chakra to revive Gaara, to the point she couldn't even do it after fighting Sasori and needed Naruto to supply his own chakra to make it happen :hm

But yeah, I guess the STRONGEST PATH, the one that can REVIVE THE DEAD, requires the least chakra :mjlol

2) No it’s not Six Paths Sage Mode is superior hence why RSM Naruto would body JJ Obito

No, SPSM Naruto would body JJ Obito because his SPSM is stronger than JJ Obito's version.

Doesn't change the fact JJ Obito IS using SPSM or a variant of it, according to Obito AND Madara both.

3) He doesn’t dodge him

Only if you can't read, I guess, because...he did.

B slams his hand down to stop the momentum of him being blown back by ST

Nice bold-faced lie you've got there. Bee is lying on the ground and STATIONARY even BEFORE he goes V2.

Lariate was an attack and Nagato couldn’t dodge it

Based on nothing but your headcanon. Ever considered, idk, he chose to absorb it to get more strength? :hm

Turrin

玄武
Cool. Being barely able to move is not the same as not having chakra though.

I mean, Nagato's only reviving a mass of people he killed (close to a village population, actually)... :hm

Not like Chiyo didn't literally need a considerable amount of chakra to revive Gaara, to the point she couldn't even do it after fighting Sasori and needed Naruto to supply his own chakra to make it happen :hm

But yeah, I guess the STRONGEST PATH, the one that can REVIVE THE DEAD, requires the least chakra :mjlol

No, SPSM Naruto would body JJ Obito because his SPSM is stronger than JJ Obito's version.

Doesn't change the fact JJ Obito IS using SPSM or a variant of it, according to Obito AND Madara both.

Only if you can't read, I guess, because...he did.

Nice bold-faced lie you've got there. Bee is lying on the ground and STATIONARY even BEFORE he goes V2.

Based on nothing but your headcanon. Ever considered, idk, he chose to absorb it to get more strength? :hm
1) He was so fatigued that it was like he was dead:

And he could still use Gedou Rinne Tensei. Most likely Gedou Rinnei Tensei doesn’t cost as much chakra because it eats the persons Life-Force to cast the Jutsu:

So unless you have evidence Rinnei Tensei costs a large amount of chakra, I’m not going to ignore the fact that Nagato and Obito were clearly extremely fatigued prior to casting the technique

2) So Naruto got a stronger power from the Sage which is equal to 1 Rinnegan. How does that help your case that Juubi = 2 Rinnegan?

3) Are you denying Lariate hit Nagato?

4) No he isn’t look at the bottom Right panel of the picture you literally posted he is Mid Air being blown back

5) Choosing to absorb Lariate doesn’t mean he could dodge. Like you realize Nagato says he can’t move earlier in the fight and has to pull out Summons to do so; and now your arguing that I guess Nagato’s lied and used the Summons for no reason, based on your interpretation of this one panel. Come on dude

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
Where are you getting "far weaker" and "massive gap" from? We've seen with Nagato and War Kakashi that once they master the eyes they can use them close to their full potential. War Kakashi's feats with Kamui are almost as insane as Obito's, and outside of Limbo you can say the same for Nagato with Madara's Rinnegan. Actually Nagato has shown more mastery over the 7 Paths than Madara even has. Also I find it funny that Nagato gets downplayed for his Rinnegan being borrowed, but gets no credit for being able to actually handle 2 Rinnegan. Even Obito could only handle 1 Rinnegan

Aegon Targaryen

Where are you getting "far weaker" and "massive gap" from? We've seen with Nagato and War Kakashi

The manga.

The Mangekyo Sharingan isn't the Rinnegan, so Kakashi and Obito aren't relevant here (and ironically enough they perform far better with both eyes working together than merely one).

"Outside of Limbo"...why should I exclude Limbo? That's Madara's jutsu, rightfully. Even Edo Madara outperformed Edo Nagato with his meteor drop. Madara barely even had the Rinnegan or a chance to use it in battle, Nagato had it far longer.

I also didn't put Obito above Nagato, quite the opposite. Did you even read the OP?

Aegon Targaryen

1) He was so fatigued that it was like he was dead:

And he could still use Gedou Rinne Tensei. Most likely Gedou Rinnei Tensei doesn’t cost as much chakra because it eats the persons Life-Force to cast the Jutsu:

So unless you have evidence Rinnei Tensei costs a large amount of chakra, I’m not going to ignore the fact that Nagato and Obito were clearly extremely fatigued prior to casting the technique

2) So Naruto got a stronger power from the Sage which is equal to 1 Rinnegan. How does that help your case that Juubi = 2 Rinnegan?

3) Are you denying Lariate hit Nagato?

4) No he isn’t look at the bottom Right panel of the picture you literally posted he is Mid Air being blown back

5) Choosing to absorb Lariate doesn’t mean he could dodge. Like you realize Nagato says he can’t move earlier in the fight and has to pull out Summons to do so; and now your arguing that I guess Nagato’s lied and used the Summons for no reason, based on your interpretation of this one panel. Come on dude

1) I see nothing about chakra :hm

Love how you inserted the word "fatigued" when that word isn't even used here.

The Rinnegan techniques are shown to be chakra intensive enough even for the likes of Sasuke, a native user. Obito and Nagato struggled with chakra cost too. The Outer Path is literally the Rinnegan's most impressive ability. Do the math.

2) You ignored the fact Naruto's SPSM doesn't even have an actual Juubi powering it, merely pieces of the 9 Bijuu's chakra. Sasuke therefore having one Rinnegan makes them similar in level.

3) No, I'm not a dishonest person like your troll ass. But getting hit by an attack from someone doesn't mean you can't dodge them at another time (see Naruto vs Sasuke at VoTE2). You ARE denying Nagato dodged Bee's swipe though.

4) So Nagato can move fast enough to blindside a Killer Bee already in motion? :russ

You realize that just proves my point this Nagato IS (a lot more mobile), right?

Honestly idk if Bee is on the ground or in mid-air. That being said, one thing is certain - Nagato either kept up with a Bee in the process of being blasted across the landscape or dodged his attack. BOTH mean he is more mobile than you said.
BOTH prove you wrong.

@Mad Scientist, do you have the color scans for this image? I'd much appreciate them.

5) Show me where Nagato said he can't move. Nagato does move and even Kabuto only says he's not mobile "enough", so it's possible he A) exaggerated or B) underestimated his capabilities in this body. He even needed to correct himself about not being able to move around immediately after.

Turrin

玄武
1) I see nothing about chakra :hm

Love how you inserted the word "fatigued" when that word isn't even used here.

The Rinnegan techniques are shown to be chakra intensive enough even for the likes of Sasuke, a native user. Obito and Nagato struggled with chakra cost too. The Outer Path is literally the Rinnegan's most impressive ability. Do the math.

2) You ignored the fact Naruto's SPSM doesn't even have an actual Juubi powering it, merely pieces of the 9 Bijuu's chakra. Sasuke therefore having one Rinnegan makes them similar in level.

3) No, I'm not a dishonest person like your troll ass. But getting hit by an attack from someone doesn't mean you can't dodge them at another time (see Naruto vs Sasuke at VoTE2). You ARE denying Nagato dodged Bee's swipe though.

4) So Nagato can move fast enough to blindside a Killer Bee already in motion? :russ

You realize that just proves my point this Nagato IS (a lot more mobile), right?

Honestly idk if Bee is on the ground or in mid-air. That being said, one thing is certain - Nagato either kept up with a Bee in the process of being blasted across the landscape or dodged his attack. BOTH mean he is more mobile than you said.
BOTH prove you wrong.

@Mad Scientist, do you have the color scans for this image? I'd much appreciate them.

5) Show me where Nagato said he can't move. Nagato does move and even Kabuto only says he's not mobile "enough", so it's possible he A) exaggerated or B) underestimated his capabilities in this body. He even needed to correct himself about not being able to move around immediately after.
At the point where your claiming Obito wasn’t fatigued there I’m out. Agree to disagree

Aegon Targaryen

At the point where your claiming Obito wasn’t fatigued there I’m out. Agree to disagree

Weakened =/ fatigued. He's just incapable of movement, which is a separate thing from actually being low on chakra. I even argued he might be fatigued BUT not to the point he's tiers weaker or something in terms of actual jutsu.

Concession accepted on this point, and every other point you've made thus far.

Turrin

玄武
Weakened =/ fatigued. He's just incapable of movement, which is a separate thing from actually being low on chakra. I even argued he might be fatigued BUT not to the point he's tiers weaker or something in terms of actual jutsu.

Concession accepted on this point, and every other point you've made thus far.
Lol yeah Obito isn’t lower on chakra after having the 9-Bijuu ripped out of him. Whatever you say Aegon.

Turrin

玄武
He's lower on chakra than Juubito, not pre-Juubito. At least, you haven't proven otherwise.
So he was lower on chakra and therefore massively Fatigued in comparison to his previous state; and could still cast Gedou Rinne Tensei. So a character can be massively fatigued and still cast Gedou Rinnei Tensei.

Turrin

玄武
Why are you comparing Obito to Juubito? :hm

You're being awfully slimy now, Turdin.

You should be comparing Obito to Obito.
Because you claimed someone can’t be fatigued and still cast Gedo Rinne Tensei. Obito literally had 9 Bijuu worth of chakra ripped and still cast it. So clearly your wrong

Aegon Targaryen

Because you claimed someone can’t be fatigued and still cast Gedo Rinne Tensei.

I never said that. I said you have no proof Obito or Nagato was fatigued to the point of being tiers lower.

Obito literally had 9 Bijuu worth of chakra ripped and still cast it

That's not proof Obito was fatigued though? :hm

That's just proof Obito is no longer the Juubi Jinchuriki :kanyeshrug

It has no bearing on Obito's ORIGINAL chakra levels BEFORE being the JJ.

So clearly your wrong

Nice rebuttal, clown.

Turrin

玄武
I never said that. I said you have no proof Obito or Nagato was fatigued to the point of being tiers lower.

That's not proof Obito was fatigued though? :hm

That's just proof Obito is no longer the Juubi Jinchuriki :kanyeshrug

It has no bearing on Obito's ORIGINAL chakra levels BEFORE being the JJ.

Nice rebuttal, clown.
Obito wasn’t tiers lower after loosing the Bijuu.

No ones talking about his original chakra levels. I’m saying Obito had 9 Bijuu worth of chakra ripped out of his ass and dropped tiers and still could cast Gedou Rinne Tensei. Yet your claiming a character can’t be fatigued from their peak state and cast Gedou Rinne Tensei. If you don’t see the issue with your claim by now. I’m done

Aegon Targaryen

Obito wasn’t tiers lower after loosing the Bijuu

He was, but losing a temporary powerup =/ being fatigued. Your comparison is trash at its outset.

No ones talking about his original chakra levels

I was.

I’m saying Obito had 9 Bijuu worth of chakra ripped out of his ass and dropped tiers

Losing a temporary powerup =/ being fatigued.

You're even dumber than I thought. Dang.

Yet your claiming a character can’t be fatigued from their peak state and cast Gedou Rinne Tensei

Juubito isn't Obito's ''peak state'', it's literally a temporary enhancement he doesn't have access to the rest of the time.

You don't even know what fatigue even is lol. It means you're tired, not that you lack EXTRA POWER YOU NORMALLY LACK.

If you don’t see the issue with your claim by now. I’m done

Concession accepted.

Turrin

玄武
He was, but losing a temporary powerup =/ being fatigued. Your comparison is trash at its outset.

I was.

Losing a temporary powerup =/ being fatigued.

You're even dumber than I thought. Dang.

Juubito isn't Obito's ''peak state'', it's literally a temporary enhancement he doesn't have access to the rest of the time.

You don't even know what fatigue even is lol. It means you're tired, not that you lack EXTRA POWER YOU NORMALLY LACK.

Concession accepted.
Loosing 9 Bijuu worth of chakra isn’t begin more fatigued then he was before. Feel free to poll the form Aegon

Top Bottom