1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Why Naruto shouldn't join the coming Chuunin Exam?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Rokudaime, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Rokudaime Active Member

Why Naruto shouldnt join the coming Chuunin Exam?

Because other country might blame Konoha for sneaking a jounin level ninja into Chuunin Exam to make Konoha look deadly, awesome and impressive.

Because Naruto going to copy in the 1st exam and smash down any chuunin or rasengan'ed who caught he in cheating.

Naruto : What is your prove that I am cheating?
    Random Chuunin : This is our strength and this is a proof..
    Naruto :Rasengan! Now..who else thinking I am cheating? Raise your hand!
    *Forming another Rasengan*
    Random Chuunin and everyone :....You didnt cheat..We sure of it.

Because Naruto probably going to collect all scroll in the forest of Death easily and summon Gamabunta to jump to the tower straight under 1hour.

Because Naruto going to pull "Killua stunt' in the 3rd exam and it is not funny..
    and the worst thing is....Naruto going to use KageBunshin to diguise as his teammate..fighting 3 Naruto is no-no for any genin.

yeah..if the coming chuunin exam is using the same exam method though...or maybe I am overestimate Naruto ability...

anyone agree?

Tags:
  2. Kingrazor 剃刀

He should do what Gaara is and skip straight to kage.

3. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Because they're already over.

Unless Kishi decides to sneak it into the plot again.

Shikamaru: Naruto, my sensei died protecting you. The Akatsuki are getting even more aggressive because there are only 4 Bijuu left. Also to top it off, Orochimaru will soul transfer with Sasuke in less than 6 months. ....But you should probably prepare youself for the next Chuunin exam, that's your main concern.
    Naruto: OK!
    Shikamaru: *Goes to light a drag*

4. son_michael Embrace The Kai

Rokudaime I agree with you 100%

Naruto can take out any of the former genins{he would probably have a tough time with neiji} without using kyuubi. He is being bred to take out akatuski and akatsuki are all supposed to be S class nins in the bingo book... the fact is..Naruto can beat anybody{after kakashi's training is complete}unless there hokage level or Sannin level and Naruto could just transform into 2 or 3 tails to take care of that problem

NOBODY in the chuunin exams could fight Naruto, he will be promoted straight to Jounin because of his god like strength

5. warrior1000 perverted ways

if naruto did participate that does not mean he is going to have an easy time. Kishi will not let naruto fly through it with out any dificulties.

6. son_michael Embrace The Kai

So Naruto can kill S class Akatsuki Nins, Master a Legendary technique that the 4th couldn't master AND all his trianing with Jiraiya and kakashi...all that is gonna be contested by enemy CHUUNIS? no...I think not

if Kishimoto did that then the entire story is ruined because then the genin that participate in the next chuunin exams will be stronger than akatsuki and the entire build up Naruto has been getting will be flushed straight down the toilet

7. PDQ Meta-Debater

Yea, I could see it being like Killua. Except it'd be in the second exam. Although examiners seem to change every year. If it's Shikamaru, he could give him an exam Naruto would be hard pressed to pass.

Anyways, the real reason he shouldnt be part of it is what CPP said, it's not important.

8. LynnAzure La Maga de los Sue?os

Naruto's promotion wouldn't have any meaning if he got it by passing the chuunin exam, it'd be lame and unimpressive. He'll probably be promoted directly to jounin.

9. Sasuke` Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō

I dont think he will bother showing the exams again.. it would be pointless. He has matured and grown more. He would surely become a chuunin. Kishi wouldnt bother making the exam a second time.

10. Champloon Praise the Sun!

I agree
    Kishi aint gonna make it a stroll through the park for naruto if he did retake the chunin exams. Itd be tight to see new teams from the leaf and other villages. So wats wrong with another chunnin exam?

11. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

Because if that were to happen he wouldn't go from Genin to Hokage.

12. Cold-Fusion New Member

omg!

omg this would be a filler that i would actually watch if it was made into the anime. Really, can i get a raise of hands who would watch this as a filler arc instead of the other ones?

13. Sci-Fi Active Member

Well...it wouldn't be a filler arc if Kishi wrote it in somewhere in the manga. Shika asked Naruto about taking the exam early in part 2...so the idea was planted/is there.

Personally, I don't see Kishi revisiting the Chuunin exam UNLESS he wants to introduce a character(s) from another village(s) that may be vital to advancing the overall plot. The exam would of course take place in another village, so the Konoha gang can move around freely and spy/collect intel. It would also be a lame and lazy way if another Jinchuriki enters the same exam.

Some might enjoy seeing the different kinds of "Forest of Death" exams the other villages have set up. Would expect the Akatsuki showing up instead of Oro. If there's a few good fighting sequences and one or two no limit encounters, some might enjoy seeing those as long as something new is shown. Many have already speculated what the exams would look like in other villages...since the Sand has no trees, it might be house to house and underground (urban) fighting, etc etc.

14. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Because Naruto would clean house and the Narutoverse doesn't have enough body bags for that

15. Elfberserker Member

So you guys suggest that he should promoted straight to Jounin eh!?

Have you guys forgotten the point of chuunin exam?

Konoha would be dump not to send Naruto to chuunin exam ( when there isn?t any current problems.), because Naruto owns everybody there.

Not only Konoha would impress many potentially rich customers, but it also sends messege to other villages that our genin own your genins...

However I am certain that there won?t be another chuunin exam arc due plot-no-Jutsu..

16. Tapp Zaddaz Avy by Anarch

Didn't Shikamaru or someone say that the chuunin exams were over already?

17. Futagokage Runaway Kage

The question?
    Is important to be a Chuunin?

After all, the only thing Naruto cannot do is command teams, but he did not look like wanting to lead anyway.

He go in S-mission to aid the Hidden Sand, he is respected by his sensei and fellow companions, and usually no one mentions that he is still a genin, so Why does he care?

(Well, maybe the pay for genin is lower).

18. Zhang_Fei Pocky

yep I mentioned this in the anime filler complain thread, it'd be much better if instead of having random fillers they actually made chuunin exam fillers which would actually be entertaining to watch (real ninja tactics instead of just rasengan all the time) and at the same time provide background for post-time skip. The result would be partially predictable though, to those who have read the manga (naruto would have to fail for sure).

Another thing, I wouldn't mind if when the anime reaches post-skip they DID introduce an OVA or some fillers of Naruto going to chuunin exam in hidden sand and becoming chuunin before the whole save gaara arc. It'd be silly plotwise (and therefore highly unlikely :( ) but it'd be entertaining seeing Naruto pull off a Killua.

Random genin: "haha, you must be a moron who failed the exam before"
    *Naruto summons gamabunta on top of genin, crushing him*
    :p

Random genin: "i'm the top rookie from my village, there's no way i'm going to lose a fight"
    *Naruto remembers sasuke and goes KN4 on his ass*
    :p

19. Elfberserker Member

Well being Chuunin means that you would have more influence and power in Konoha, which in turn is good against Danzou because I think think that Danzou is more dangerous opponent in political area rather than in combat area...

20. Sci-Fi Active Member

It's held twice a year and the most recent one was on Konoha...so the location of the next exam would be somewhere else.

21. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

Naruto said he'd become Hokage even if I had to stay a Genin forever (hey, Gaara did it). I believe this is what's going to happen.

But, anyway, he's got bigger fish to fry than going Chuunin. Besides, isn't Jounin a rank you get promoted into? Theoretically, isn't it possible to go from Genin to Jounin?

22. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Even politically, they have Tsunade (Hokage), Kakashi (son of legendary ninja, Elite Jounin) and others jounin in his part. Naruto does not have really a need to become Chuunin.

23. Shishi-O Oda Is God

at his current level i place naruto as above average jounin( he has tested his mettle against the last 2 and overpowered uchihas, so i give him that.)without any special tricks, naruto could just run through that exam. base naruto, not even using rasengan, basic chakra control and kunai/ shuriken.

he's able to keep up with sasuke's speed, wich was lee's speed.:)

24. Elfberserker Member

Even thought he has Tsunade on his side, but there are those elders who also have quite bit political power and they seem to favour Danzou who in turn is perhaps has great deal political power and is only second to Tsunade in politcal hierarchment in Konoha..

Of course I am now making assumptions, but one thing is clear that Danzou has lot of influence in Konoha.

As for Kakashi while he also has some influence it does not exceede that those elders who might side with Danzou...

However Naruto has power to chance people, but before he can use that power he must come to contact with said person and I doubt that elders will bother their time talking with some Genin.

Also Naruto will prove himself being competent ninja in their eyes, if he pass exams and being chuunin means you have bigger chance to influence Eldars option...

However Naruto won?t defeat Danzou, if he takes role of follower however he has chance if he takes role of leader and chuunin exam has been traditional way to prove his leadership..

In the end thought biggest battle will be who gains elders favour..

25. Axeman Give or Take

Why shouldn't he? Because redundancy sucks.

26. Wrath Mourning

Naruto is never going to be a Chuunin. He'll go straight to either Jounin or Hokage. If it's the former, it will probably happen in this arc.

Otherwise..

Tsunade: Naruto, congratulations - you're a Chuunin! Now go fight Akatsuki.

That just doesn't work.

27. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Well, after all the Chuunin exam is just a way to measure abilities and even the winner may be no promoted, so I think that is only matter of time before the, Congratulations! you are a Chuunin.

28. ycavan Member

IF Kishi were to put Naruto through the Chuunin exam, I could see this scenario play out:

Naruto loses. To Sasuke ( Orosuke? ), to Akatsuki and is saved, Gaara gets deathly injured ( again ) and Sakura is very injured. Naruto tortures himself for not being able to think well enough to protect his loved ones. JUST about that time, Konohamaru and his friends are being selected to enter the exams ( wherever they're being held ). Shika wants to keep Konohamaru safe ( for Asuma ) and asks Naruto to look over that group in Chuunin Exam, since he's the ONLY one of the 9 that didn't complete the exam.

The entire time, Naruto is off-balance and has all this stuff running through his head, putting him within the "range" of the current exam takers. Only in the end, does Naruto's head clears up and Naruto realizes that he has safely led Konohamaru and his friends safely through the Chuunin exam.

*shrugs* Like I said, just a scenario IF Kishi were to seriously put Naruto through the Chuunin exams again.

29. Syphilis And Disorder GB's Mannequin ♥

Dudes I just noticed something.

here are the facts:

Spoiler:
    1. Chuunin exam is twice every year.
    2. 12 months in a year.
    3. 2 times a year, every 6 months.
    4. In 6 months Orochimaru will be able to enter sasuke's body.
    5. Only 2 genin from the konoha genins pre-time skip: SASUKE AND NARUTO!

30. Lunchin15 0_o

I don't even think Naruto gives a shit about being a Chuunin or even a Jounin for that matter. All he cares about is kickin ass and becoming Hokage. Also, I think one of the things that are going to make him famous is the fact that he will be the first genin to become Hokage.