1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Why One Piece?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by StarlightAshley, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarlightAshley Banned

Why is their a One Piece section on a Naruto fourm? :laugh:laugh I love one piece but I don't get why it has its own section.

Tags:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Seraphoenix Withering away

3. StarlightAshley Banned

Well it's true. You don't understand I love one piece probably even more than you. I love one piece more than anyone ive ever met. But it still doesn't make sense to have another unrelated anime feature on a website devoted to a specific anime. :):)

4. Sanguíne Symphony Yonko

Iirc Bleach also had it’s own section, you know the whole big 3 thing, could be wrong though. Anyways imo the One Piece section is active enough to justify having its own section, but idk what goes into making these decisions. :catshrug

5. StarlightAshley Banned

Like shouldnt Boruto have its own section here before One Piece?
    Yes, but it doesn't make sense. Isnt Dbz more popular than One Piece? It dosen't have a section, and shouldn't Boruto have its own section, over a random other series? Like just because its popular dosen't mean it justifies its own section. It would be like posting One Piece character profiles on the Naruto Wiki. :X3:X3

6. Aphrodite Well-Known Member

Boruto sucks and dont need its own section. However i do agree Dragonball is popular and active enough to have its own section if one piece has one then DB should as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Sanguíne Symphony Yonko

It’s Debatable which is more popular than which. Safe to say Naruto and DBZ are more popular in the US and One Piece in Japan. One Piece being the best selling manga of all time and has been for the past decade.

The resurgence of DragonBall with Super and the movies made it’s section more active I suppose, but how long will that last after the Broly movie is released? Iirc the sequel to Super hasn’t been announced. I guess DB could get it’s own section with the hype of the Broly movie and just see where it goes from there. :catshrug

I myself haven’t been keeping up with Boruto since the movies came out so I can’t say how it’s popularity is, but do you think it should have it’s own section just because it’s Naruto’s successor?

One Piece’s popularity and activity has been consistent and probably will be for the next couple of years. Not sure if I can say the same for the others.

8. Soca Time Traveller A Are You Super Moderator

:blobglare

9. Kingslayer Spring is here

Flag:
    Portugal
    I will take it as some naruto fans like discussing one piece conclusion they created it.

I am curious you do know one piece is the most sold manga around the world.

10. StarlightAshley Banned

Yes I do think it should have its own sections since it's Naruto's successor, and this is suppost to be the Naruto fourms afterall...

11. White Wolf

Same reason there's _____ section that isn't titled Naruto. Most forums are built around one topic and branch out from there to offer a varying level of sections, topics, etc. There's a surprising amount of users who have never even touched Naruto yet are on Naruto Forums.

Hope that answers your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.