1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Why Oro and Itachi can?t be stronger than AL.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by ZE, Oct 28, 2006.

1. ZE E?E

The reason is simple, because in the end Naruto is the one who will always save the day. Naruto is the one who has to save all his friends, as the time goes by Sasuke is loosing importance in the manga, Naruto is the focus, in the first part Kishi had to divide our attention between two characters, Sasuke and Naruto, but Naruto was always the one who saved everyone, he is the main character after all.
    Kishi gave naruto too much importance, Kishi wants to make naruto a hero.

First: Naruto was the one who had the idea of how to save Kakashi, the only thing Sasuke did was helping naruto.

Second: Naruto was the one who saved Konoha from destruction; he stopped the strongest weapon both the sound and the sand had, Gaara. Sasuke helped him wounding gaara first.

This shows Naruto has to deal with the strongest opponents, he always proves he can beat people stronger than him using his will of fire.
    So why can?t itachi be stronger than AL?

First, because AL has to be the final villain, oro can?t be the final villain because Oro is not the strongest villain at the moment. Itachi is, and since naruto has to fight the strongest opponent and he can?t kill itachi (itachi is for sasuke) we can exclude Oro as the final villain, he simply would be killed by naruto easily, because naruto will at least be as strong as sasuke. Sasuke will beat itachi, if sasuke kills itachi that means he can kill Oro too, because itachi is stronger than Oro, and seeing naruto in the final battle defeating the second strongest villain (Oro) will not have the same impact because that means Sasuke defeated the strongest in the end, and that will not happen.

Now, if people say I?m wrong then they must admit some facts:
    - If Oro is the final villain, you are saying Oro>itachi.
    - If Oro is the final villain, you are saying naruto will be the one to kill Itachi. Because naruto is the one who has to kill the strongest.
    - It?s a given that the AL is someone Naruto will kill because he is the leader of an organization who made Gaara and all his jurikiris companions suffer, but since the AL will be weaker than Itachi that means that fight will happen before the last confrontations and that only Itachi will survive of all akatsuki members. Meaning Naruto will both kill Akatsuki leader and the strongest and more menacing villain in the end of all.
    - Oro will be the final villain and we will always question who is the strongest of all ninjas in this generation, Sasuke or Itachi (some would love to see this). Leaving Naruto and the Al with the third and fourth place.
    - Oro is the final villain and the will of fire is shit because there was someone who didn?t had the will of fire and managed to be stronger than naruto and itachi.

Tags:
  2. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

yea i get it i think lol good thoughts but i think that sasuke will kill oro and itachi for some reason oro so that he gets mangekyou and itachi for his vengeance and also naruto will have so intertwining connection with the AL , good job

3. The Truth Active Member

4. Anwyn Member

Funny too say that, because i think is the opposite, as the time goes Sasuke gains more importance, he has ties with two of the main villians...

O and btw..., Sasuke is the one making Naruto to train so hard, yes i think he is esential and his relevance to the story is not losing importance at all.

5. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

In my mind Sasuke was never a rival to Naruto for the spot of main character. He got much less exposure and screentime than Naruto.

6. Euraj Rise of the King

The Cpt. is stronger than Orochimaru and Itachi because he can create clones of them...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  7. Shikamaru0193 Member

who said the final villain has to be the strongest

8. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

9. Divinstrosity Itachi: God Of The Gods.

The reason why I feel Itachi and Orochimaru will be the final villians are because they've been introduced early on as the two main antagonist. A final battle between Naruto and Orochimaru would be very emotional, and make more sense because Oro has been an ever-present evil. Sure, he may have been beaten up & don't appear as badass as he did before; but one thing you gotta say about Orochimaru ....

......that bastard just won't die!

If Kishimoto wasn't saving Orochimaru for the end, then I doubt he would've allowed him to become so intertwined in the lives of two of the main characters. I mean, at some point, you get the feeling that Naruto is going to have to face Orochimaru AGAIN, in his attempts to save Sasuke. Furthermore, do you REALLY believe that Sasuke's body is going to be taken over by Orochimaru?

If Sasuke decides he doesn't want to be taken over, I doubt Orochimaru is going to sit there, and watch his dream container just walk out of his life. Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body is the bad guy winning in the end. Not going to happen, I'm sure. Naruto's goal is to save Sasuke, and the main character will definitely achieve his goals. It just has to LOOK like it's impossible, at this point, so that it'll look impressive when it is accomplished.

As for Itachi, he's very much intertwined in the lives of Naruto and Sasuke as well. Hell, we even saw Sakura vexed at the sight of Itachi. I'm not sure if Sasuke will be allowed to get revenge HIS way. For one, I doubt it'll be as Orosuke; and I doubt Sasuke will do it alone. I think Itachi has been portayed as this 'ultra-Shinobi' so that it'll be believable when, after all of his efforts, Sasuke still isnt able to defeat Itachi HIS WAY. That's why I think Orochimaru and Sasuke's comments about being weaker are very relevant to what will occur later.

I also believe that that's why Itachi hasn't gone all out, yet. This battle is supposed to be, if not the greatest, one of the greatest battles. We finally get to see Itachi go all out, and it'll probably take all of team 7 to take Itachi down. That would probably mean that Sasuke will have to come to a realization that, no matter what he does, his brother is just greater than he is ... and that will make it easier for Naruto and perhaps, Sakura to help him. It may even come down to Sasuke being wounded, and having to watch Naruto and Sakura fight Itachi instead, while he's on the sidelines bloody and bashed.

As for the AL .... unless he comes out of the shadows, and becomes a MAJOR antagonist to the main characters like Itachi and Orochimaru, then a final battle with him would be very empty. It wouldn't matter if he was Yondaime to the 4th power - it would still be an empty feeling.

I think that's why Itachi was introduced so early on .... and why Orochimaru was introduced earlier than that. I feel that if a villian is introduced very early, and is allowed to survive deep into the story, then it's because they're their to motivate the main characters to improve, and to also have the final battle(s) be meaningful.

If their isn't going to be a part three, I think it's too late for us to see AL as a true villian on par with Orochimaru's and Itachi's relevance to storyline. They've just been too evil for far too long, lol...

10. SAMSARA Banned

And that's why Naruto has to fight him. For him to get the first true ass whooping of his life and to reveal what he could really be doing with his clones.

I think the last fight of the series will be between Naruto and Sasuke but won't be on such bad term like before. More like a fight to bring closure to the past n' stuff.

11. Savier Y'all don't stop

this isnt dbz, or a game of rock paper scissors, where one will always beat the other, or they have a level that will defeat the other.
    there are too many variables that would need to be constant to be assured a predictable outcome.
    so oro and itachi don't have to be stronger to be the main villian, they just have to know how to escape death till they are left in the main villian spot.

as for what is going to happen it is all but predictable.
    as these last 2 months are coming to an end, Oro is going to skip up about how he was inferior to itachi, and now with sasuke-kun he will be strong enough to kill him. but sasuke is no idiot, having told oro to train him he's going to fight him and to see if he can beat itachi. once he does, he will be on his own, having confidence to beat his brother. he won't return to Konoha but rather be a nomad coming to the aide of naruto and friends in time of need.

12. mustang BOOM

Naruto isn't dragonball where the final villain is the strongest thing on earth with no connection to the main character that is about to get pwn by Goku/Gohan etc. At the moment there is still no evidence of a connection between Al and Naruto, to be the final villain, such a link have to be there.(the manga is about bonds after all, not mass destruction) While I believe that AL is most likely the final villain, you can't rule out that Oro also could be the final villain if he gain Sasuke's body or something like that. Also the final villians doesn't always have to be the strongest. There is also the thing about Naruto and Sasuke being around the same level at the end of the manga putting Al(if he is indeed the final villain) and Itachi(if hes the final opponent of Sasuke) at around the same level.

13. Zer0_UchiHa Member

^^ Too ture, this is naruto not dbz. its almost like anyone can beat anyone which is soooo much better. imagine seeign krillin fight vegeta again, man u would jsut be saying to urself, hurry up and kill him vegeta :p

akatsuki are tough but they are beatable, i think people think too much of dbz, like when itachi and kisame were fighting kakashi, asuma, kurenai and then gai showed up, if it were dbz, cell would kill them all easily, but this is naurto, itachi knew he would be in for atough fight so he fled, smart man ;)

14. CountFloyd F**k you, Lahey!

Agreed. I believe that Oro should be (never said will be) the final villian as his life has affected Naruto and all the other main characters so profoundly. It certainly will be played out over a few manga chapters with lots of twists. (Hopefully)

Edit : I'd also like to point out Kabuto dealing the final blow to Oro would be awesome !