1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Why the hell are people so suprised by Aoba and the others?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by earthshine, Oct 13, 2006.

1. earthshine Banned

people are like "OMG, they can fight???!!?"

just because the konoha genins get all the scenes does not mean they are the strongest people in konoha.

seriously, 2 tired, chakra drained jounins encountered the sound 4 in a forest, and the sound 4 felt it necessary to use CS to fight them, not to mention that after the fight they looked pretty tired.

see what I am saying? only two minorly important jounin, who where tired and outnumbered 2/4(or 5, since sakon is actually two people), made the sound four nervous enough to use CS, and actually apparently did pretty well. keep in mind that sasuke, after that impressvie showing in the chunin exam, got owned by them while he was 100%, and they did not use their CS.

seriously, people need to understand that not only the heavily shown nins have skills, lesser known ones can be just as impressive(kishi has been pretty good with this so far, usually writers give all lesser knows stormtrooper syndrome).

Tags:
  2. Jh1stgen Active Member

Bc we have seen ANBU get PWNED easily, and basically they are minor characters, so ppl assumed they were weak, despite the fact some of em are jounins and chuunins~ Well, that is what i think

3. elektroniks formerly mookville90

It's cuz people underestimate jounins and chuunins.
    Spoiler:
    Like when Sasori died
    People were like "ZOMG an Akatsuki got dominated by an old lady and a f*cking chuunin noobblahblahnoob."
    And I'm like he was up against the worst match-up for him. The old lady aint bad, and Sakura ain't bad neither. People think just cuz the character don't got a super move then they're weak. *goes off into rant*
    Spoiler:
    And then they have the balls to say Hidan is garbage. WTF. A genius with an IQ of 200(I think), a jounin and 3 f*cking chuunins(I think). WTF would any1 do in that situation. Bt Noooooooo they go and start shouting plot-no-jutsu. WTF is up with that sh1t. Plot-no-jutsu is what people say when sh1t don't go their way. Like OMG Saspri should've killed them, he's a NOOB! And Naruto is sorry if it wasn't for plot-no-jutsu he would be dead!!!!

*end of rant*
    Thats why I don't fuck wit little kids

4. Loki_Seijuro Member

People were surprised because it wasn't 'Chidori' this or 'Rasengan' that. It was different and didn't involve the same repetitive moves with the same repetitive plots with the same repetitive characters.

5. caius Member

I would say that people were suprised becuase for the longest time we've only seen the main characters be effective in battle. ANBU, the supposed elite usually seem to die in droves and the minor characters don't seem to really do anything. I was quite happy to see Kishimoto use these guys beyond space fillers.

6. Shishi-O Oda Is God

well i was surprised, like !!, omfg, omfg who the f'q is this?!? i never thought those guys were weak or anything, but they came out f'q'n strong this chapter.

7. J.J. FeKl Seldom posts

Quoted for truth. Its not surprising that they were strong, its surprising that *they* were the ones who showed up and not someone famous like Naruto or Gai or Kakashi.

8. zagman505 Shakou, Hitsuki!

agreed. and the way they showed up was absolutely awesome =) clouds of ravens and appearing outta nowhere from among the ravens to attack? pure ownage. weaker shinobi would hav been killed by it.

9. auau Member

Because 2 of them get to at least touch Kakuzu and force Hidan to leave his circle with little effort.

10. Code Zoamelgustar

…it’d be better to say I can’t right now
    …it’d be better to say I can’t right now

Even despite the situation, none of them seemed impressive at first glance, and they don't seem to be very stand-out characters. Not to say that's my opiinon. It also wasn't my opinion, though it was of the majority of the Forums, that any Akatskui could destroy all of the 20 teams Tsunade sent... so for two Special Jounins not to be owned would be surprising for those who (or used to) think that. And I'm sure a lot of people think every non-main character is weak.

11. Genesis Active Member

I'm surprised Aoba didn't kill both Hidan & Kakuzu. AL saved them from his uberness.

12. byron sweeper

its like when you see an idiot win jeopardy. hell.. i think even you were surprised..

13. Raikiri R.I.P. Kisame, keep pimpin

yes, i was also surprised by aoba.... i was surprised that he didn't kill hidan and kakuzu in five seconds flat. i call plot no jutsu on the fact that hidan and kakuzu somehow survived their encounter with aoba.

14. tanukibeast bijuuslayer

i didn't expect a shinobi god to come and fight.