1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Akihabara TV channel is hosting a banner contest in Contest Central. Submit an entry for the chance to receive art points here!

Deadline is July 7th 10 PM UTC
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Why?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by jayjay³², May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    Recently, I won the incredibly difficult logo contest for Naruto Forums. I was told that if the "powers that be" like my logo, it will become the official logo. It was such an interesting reward to me that I ended up working twice as hard as I usually do in order to win!

Well, it's been a minute. What happened with these "powers that be" and what was their decision? Every NF poster I talked to liked my logo and even when I PM'd a few low-tier moderators on this forum (such as MusubiKazesaru and iwandesu) they also said they liked it. With such widespread approval and support for my logo, it is beyond me how it was not liked by these "powers that be" when shit like this is the NF standard for logos.

Tags:
  2. White Wolf Moderator

Those are banners, more than Logos really. The logo is an independent decision for rebranding / modernizing purposes that are in discussion with Mbxx. It is a nice design no doubt, but while we're in a position to have (it), we can only further the discussion so much without pushback. Hence "powers that be" having main control over it for the time being.

Hope you understand.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    Maybe something like that shouldn't be in the contest description, then. -.-

4. White Wolf Moderator

?
    Accurate
    You guys did! Wonderfully might I add.
    Only indecisive element due to the nature of it -- but it isn't a mistake, it very well could be the logo if the powers that be approve of it.

Now from a purely familiar understanding of our head honcho, the reliance on the Naruto image will grind his copyright gears and likely that alone will make him deny it, even if the quality itself is superb.

5. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    You have given me a typical "it's Mbxx's fault" reply, but you haven't even talked to him about it and you're claiming that the Naruto image is copyrighted when it isn't. You good?

6. Vegeta Anal Bleach!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.