1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will Asta be the strongest and become the wizard king?

Discussion in 'Black Clover' started by TragicDeath, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TragicDeath

Yes he will be the strongest and will be the wizard king, hear me out. Lets focus on Asta's Grimoire and swords. Witch Queen confirmed, upon seeing the 2 swords, it were previously owned by elven elder of the previous war and that the Demon God spell were a forbidden magic conjured by the same Elven Elder. Therefore Anti-Magic Grimoire were previously belonged to the Elves. To add on Litch said the swords and the Black Grimoire were in possession by a very important individual of the elves when he saw Asta has it. So what does this imply!?! Demon content of the Grimoire was sealed likely by the Elf themselves who sealed the demon inside the Grimoire for their own usage because the Anti Magic Weapon is called the 'Demon-SLAYING' sword and the 'Demon-Dwelling' Sword respectively so it's possible the Elf were able to forge these weapons by using some sort of special magic to fight against the demon in the past which were likely a glorious deed for them and why they were worshiped as Gods because they slayed the demon, then seal it inside the Grimoire for their own usage. But since the war with the human broke out and they were outnumbered by the human, they had no choice but to unleashed the forbidden power of the demon for their own use. So the human exploited that fact for their benefits after the war and then label the Elf as heretic who worshiped the demon. On the other hand it would be unlikely first magic king sealed the demon inside the sword hence the demon and the magic king fought were an Elf Elder supercharging his body to become the demon, he was killed and his bones are still visible as part of the landscape in Asta's hometown. Going by the Witch Queen's statement, the Black Grimoire were already in possession by the Elf before the war so it's highly likely the Demon were already sealed inside it before the Elf started using it so the magic king didn't seal the demon, he outright killed it's manifestation over the Elf.

I think Asta has an overflowing amount of magic but its still locked for whatever reason it is that's why he was chosen by the 5 clover grimoire for a reason because we all know grimoire chooses the perfect person to wield it. Looking back Litch mentioned Asta is unworthy of the Grimoire because he is 'not blessed by the Mana. This may suggests that the Elven Elder may have been a very powerful Magic User, unlike Asta "so to speak", who's special magic was capable of allowing him to use the Magic Eating and Cleaving Swords on top of having magic with it. Which leads to the potential that Asta whos mana is still unlocked is only capable of utilizing a tiny amount of what the Five leaf Grimoire true potential is. Furthermore, Yuno's pendant is probably one of the stone relic that the Elves are seeking. The Witch Queen also mentioned an interesting thing that she thought Asta may have been the grand children or that person or something because he owned the Black Grimoire although she later refuted that speculation because she confirmed Asta is utterly mana-less so to speak. But once Asta releases his true magic Witch queen's theory is valid.

As a conclusion, I firmly believe Asta will be the strongest and become the next Wizard King. Hed be compassionate than he ever was, hed engage to each and everyone equally and most of all protect everyone at all cost. Hed be the best Wizard King ever and would be a game changer because everyone will be treated equally and those poor people and peasants who has gifts would be shown and be appreciated

Tags:
  2. Artist

I've always wondered are there limitations to the magic he can cut through? For example, if Dr. Strange was to attack Asta with everything he has would Asta just cut through all magic he's hit with?

3. Tayimus

There shouldn't be any limit. That doesn't mean that Aster is guaranteed to win, though.

4. Artist

5. Tayimus

If the attrack was a very obvious frontal assault, Aster would just negate it. Dr. Strange would then adapt and squash Aster.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  6. Artist

Didn't know his anti-magic sword was that powerful. Thanks.

7. Skaddix

Honestly the best way to beat asta is probably to use the environment by that I mean sure Asta has no problem with direct magic attacks but what he is going to do if you drop a mountain on his ass?

Which reminds me Asta main problem is crippling lack of versatility.

8. Artist

9. Tayimus

I remember debating this with someone that proclaimed that Aster was more powerful than a Captain because he defeated Ladros. Or something like that. :hmm

Dude also came out with some wild things that had no basis in the story, or actually was debunked by the story. My personal favorite was him saying that Fana was able to heal herself with Salamander, despite Mars also being able to heal without Salamander.

And now we find out that Salamander was attached to elf Fana, not human Fana, so human Fana healed herself before attaining Salamander, I'm just laughing. I'm vindicated once again. :blessed