1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Will Ichigo trick Grimmjow to save Hime?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Lastier, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Lastier

Or did he already forget that he wanted to save Hime on this mission after all and not fighting everyone in a 1 km radius around him? That guy is so blinded by battles, blood and emoness that he forgot about his duty as a hero to save his princess when she is standing right beside him.

It would be the first time that he is doing something smart. Even if he can only keep his Vaizard form for 11 seconds, it should be enough to trap/trick or just making Grimmjow immobile for some time...somehow.

If we are already at this topic. How did he plan to go back to earth? Will he call Urahara or does he have a device that opens the door to the real world? He should try to get Hime back to the real world first and then get his friends out of HM with some help instead of picking up everbody, wasting time and encounter every Espada possible on his little road trip.

I guess that idiot will straight go to his Vaizard Bankai form and make himself look like an idiot once again.

Tags:
  2. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

Don't think that Ichigo will use some trick but instead that Grimmjow will use this 2-3hr time frame to train Ichigo and give him the boost he needs to fight.
    Grimm wants revenge on Tousen and Aizen would not allow such actions, so he needs to find a way to get back at both Aizen and Tousen.

It doesn't make sense to trick the enemy and run away, knowing that he is stronger than you and would only come back more pissed of to kill you.

3. Ennoea

Seems like this a macho fight so they're won't be any tricks involved. We've already had this fight two times already and hopefully this is the last time. Grimms getting to the point of beyond mind numbingly stupid. If I was Hime I'd tell all of them to fuck off and that I'm no health pack!!!:mad

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
  4. SiSL

Ichigo will kill released Zael on his way out with a single slash :D

/tease off

5. matsumoto-lover

isnt grimmerjow kicked outta espada? im not readin the manga,,,but didnt ulquirra (forget how to spell his name) say that espada 10 guy woulda been kicked out if he didnt get his arm back?

6. SiSL

If you are not reading manga, better you not read anything here (hence this is manga section and manga story is far beyond anime's story as timeline). Things getting heated a lot.

7. Saya

And he probably would be too blinded by battle to even think about saving her.

8. Bleach

Ichigo doesn't do tricks he reacts too fast

9. wiplok

orihime will shunpo them out of there, like she did against ulqui when she slapped him
    Spoiler:
    LOL :arg

10. Yak

I don't think he's absorbed by the battle tension right now. But what's he going to do anyway? Grab her and run? Sure, Grimmjaw would hardly let that happen.

11. Syn

"Look its aizen!" *GJ Turns around, Ichigo runs with Orihime* amiright? ...

But in all seriousness, i dont see ichigo trying to trick GJ and i certainly don't see Grim letting him get away, that would be a very, very climatic end to a fight that everyone has been anticipating for a while.

12. Metric

I've been wondering this as well. In the SS arc they gt back when the SS people opened a pathway for them. I don't see Aizen and co. opening a pathway back to the world this time round.

13. SiSL

If Urahara did not have a plan, he would not send them ;)

And Lastier, be happy Zael does not have a hole to use Kana Negacion, at least not in visible places.

14. @lk3mizt

:ruri i soo want that to happen! it's sound so appealing to me! XD

isn't that the ichigo we want? the one that seeks battle? forget orihime and get to the fighting ichigo!! XD

btw, I LOVE YOUR AVA!! XD

15. Yuuko-Hime

I don't want Ichigo like that!! I want a carring Ichigo, a Ichigo who loves Hime :love
    XD It will happen only in my dreams! for answering the question i think that he will just fight Grimmy and forget about her T-T .

16. Ereya

Orihime is not Ichigo's princess. For that to be, he'd have to notice her (he didn't even react at her interactions with Ulquiorra).

Thas aside, he has no choice; Grimmjow wants to fight. And he (Ichigo) wants to fight him too. He was clearly taunting Grimmjow when he told Orihime to heal them. Why? Because, aside the fact that he has no choice, Grimmjow is the one that he wants to defeat/kill badly (he has an history with him, not only of two interrupted fights, but that dude already nearly killed Rukia twice).

Ichigo ought to win this fight without any trick.

We don't know that and it has always bugged me that they would go there without any way to come back. The mission is bound to fail anyway; do you really think that Aizen would let Orihime go like this?

17. Talone

Ichigo can't just leave with Inoue, he HAS to fight Grimmjow first. It's not because he's "blinded by battles, blood and emoness" as OP put it....do you think Grimmjow would let Ichigo just up and leave with Inoue without a fight?

Seriously?

Yeah, he can try and run...in his current state, and get utterly killed. Or he can stay, fight, and try and end this thing once and for all.

18. blazingshadow

actually i do. like ulquiorra explained all this is like a game to aizen. if orihime doesn't awaken the hougyoku then he will just wait until winter to make it happen. if she does do it then it's all good still. aizen is confident enough that he is going to win no matter what happens

if my theory about him is right he doesn't even need orihime to awaken the hougyoku before winter he can do it himself after meeting orihime personally

19. Ereya

Even if he doesn't need her, it'd be a great mistake to let her go because she'd be a huge advantage for the other side. It's not about needing her, it's about not letting his ennemies having her.

20. blazingshadow

what is she going to do? heal ichigo every time he fights ulquiorra and lose? like he said no matter how many times he gets up he can't beat ulquiorra let alone aizen himself

21. Ereya

Orihime's abilities go beyond healing; it's just that her mind is a peace-making one so she's the strongest in healing. Aizen doesn't need her, but he doesn't need her to be by his ennemies side either. If kidnapped her like two days ago, don't you think it's a bit fast to let his ennemies take her back?

22. Saya

I don't care about Orihime being saved, I only care about the fighting. :woo
    And thanks~

KT better make Hueco Mundo arc longer. :angrywife

23. Gunners

He will fight Grimjow, his aim is to save Orihime but he has pride so he will finish the battle off.

24. Juggernaut1985

Ichigo is probably going to go blue eyes again + mask + bankai if he still has it on and destroy anything in his path.

25. fieryfalcon

I don't think its pride so much as it is honor that drives Ichigo. Additionally, he seems to get stronger when he is pushed to his limit so he still may be entertaining some idea of reaching a new level by fighting a full power Grim... After all, if he wins Orihime is right there to restore him. All he has to do is win with enough time to spare. :eek:

26. AbnormallyNormal

its not ichigo's style to 'trick' an opp and run away thats so lame, he is gonna fight to the end of course and win somehow someway

27. SiSL

Beside there is no point of having Orihime back if Espada will follow to Earth to get her back. Better to fight or die in Hueco Mundo rather than involving human souls in Earth. Similiar fashion why Ichigo fought with Byakuya. To guarantee safety.

28. Frostman

In order to save the princess the knight must slay the dragon, well in this case dragons.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ichigo pulled the same trick on Grimmjow that Grimmjow pulled on Uliquiorra? Now that would be a twist.

29. AbnormallyNormal

except ichigo doesnt have one of those devices obviously lol

30. Frostman

maybe Grimmjow has an extra in his pokets