1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will Naruto add elemental to rasengan???

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kamui the Azrael, Oct 8, 2006.

Will he?

1. Yes

89.6%
  2. No

4.2%
  3. Its a poosibility

8.3%
  4. HELL NO!!!!!

4.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kamui the Azrael

:narsengan The title speaks for itself, and what will it look like.!!!!! :jir_ras :narutokyu

Tags:
  2. Missing_Nin

if it was just a rasengan w/ wind then it'll suck. if it had a special effect like sucking in an opponent than that'll be alright. On looks... damn only if he had a different element because the rasengan already looks windy. imagine a rock, lightning, or fire rasengan. If it's just rasengan w/ wind than I would be pretty disappointed.:(

3. Arrow of God

i think there was already a pic of the perfected rasengan in one of the openings. all shiny and rainbowy

4. Naruko Supporting Staff

I said it's a poosibility because poos sounds funny.

5. rasengan231mb

ya but that relates to the first movie not the fact that it is made of wind chakra

6. Nara Shikao

Well, it would quite stupid if he don't make it.

Rainbow chakra appeared in first movie and Naruto made rainbow rasengan there.

Remember Asuma word? That wind is strongest of elements in short and mid range combat. Rasengan is for sure short range jutsu, therefore it suits perfectly. Imagine a swirling ball of chakra which cuts evething on its way... Imagine how Kabuto would like after being hit in stomach with Wind Rasengan :p

7. BattousaiMS

Erm last I checked that was the main goal into 'completing' the rasengan that the Yondaime wanted. In which case yes he will do it.

8. Missing_Nin

yea, but a wind rasengan wouldn't look so impressive. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be effective(damage-wise), I'm saying it wouldn't look cool because the rasengan already looks like 'wind'. hopefully it's a wind sucking rasengan that would be cool. If it's just a rasengan w/ wind than that would suck.

9. Nara Shikao

Jutsus are not supposed to look impressive but effective :p It's just that usually the more effective jutsu, the more impressive it is, but rasengan already breaks this theme :)

10. Dragon_Fire

Well he made a whirlpool with them (in the fillers i think) I guess that's heading down the road of elemental.
    They could make some awesome ones if they do!

11. Naruto_Rasengan

He will complete it, eventually. At which point in time is really too hard to say.

12. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

Naruto can complete it, the question really is how and when.

13. Smexyman

ink here guys. He doesn't need MORE rasengan tecniques. He's already got oodama... which is like 1-hit kill. Plus why would he train and train and train and keep us waiting just for a rasengan that looks different and is slightly more powerful. OOOOOOOOH! :notrust

14. Refused

personally i dont think it will be slighty more powerful. i think it wil be one of the strongest short tange moves in the naruto universe. it is the highest form of shape manipulation, imagine if it had/near to having the highest nature too.

15. Smexyman

Readers:Yawn, too boring. ame old thing with the rasengan. He overuses it. The show should be CALLED rasengan Naruto. I'm gonna stop reading.

16. Refused

i do agree with you that he overuses it. naruto used it way too much in the first "part" of naruto. hopefully he will have some more moves now though, so rasengan isnt as overused.

17. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

I'm not so much looking for the wind rasengan put to see what other jutsus of his that he will blend nature manipulation with. Rasengan is highly overated and needs something to over shadow it now. For to long the rasengan was a trump card it needs to change.

18. Janglemouse

naruto will probably be able to add wind to his rasengan, but one must also ask what was the fourth's elemental chakra? and what do the blue haired woman's eyes? what i am trying to say is that of course naruto will add the elemental chakra to his most powerful jutsu because he is being "driven" by the will of fire (haha) to defeat sasuke, and he is the main character of the whole story

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  19. Kakah

yes... i thought the point of his recent training was to do this.

20. Wrath

Of course he will. Hopefully it won't happen for a long time, though.

21. NarutoPurePwnage

22. Superb Herb

It is obvious that he will add wind to it. Everyone that says don't add wind wtf are you talking about, you think he is gonna go ahead and master another element so that the readers on here will be like WOW..... I don't think so.

And he really didnt use it that much in part one, You think that because in every episode in the fillers they have him use it like 4 times.

23. Refused

yeah thats another reason the fillers are smelly. i suppose in the main story it isnt really. too many fillers damnit :cry

24. Kamui the Azrael

maybe by adding nature manipulation it will change the shape agiain. sort of like a rasengan blade. but who knows. <goes back to watching the post>

25. Superb Herb

Thats a possible I think it will be more than just a powerup though. Not just like o now it can cut. More like different abilities and such. Maybe a vaccum that sucks the enemy closer.

26. Chamcham Trigger

Yeah it's fairly certain that he'll add the wind element to the rasengan eventually, and possibly gain other strengths through the training as well. It'd be an interesting situation though if he failed though. But even if he did, it wouldn't mean that his efforts were for naught, and it also doesn't mean that he wouldn't figure it out at a later time.

27. Volken

If he didn't, the whole training would be pretty much pointless unless he adds it to Kage Bunshin or some other jutsu he knows. I hope he adds something like water or fire to it, not wind. Rasengan seems too windy already.

28. RupertGriffin

Of course he will. Kishi makes the good guy win. He's not a big fat meanie.

Not that it would be any less fun to have a big fat meanie writing the manga...

29. Wrath

Naruto would be much better off not perfecting the Rasengan now and instead developing unique jutsus of his own. Perfecting the Rasengan is all well and good, but it's not going to really improve his abilities all that significantly. His own jutsus, on the other hand..

That's why I hope he fails (now) and instead works on other things.

30. Futagokage

Yes, When have you seen a main character in a Manga that does not complete his training?

I think it would be interesting if he add the wind element to Rasengan, sometime after that he learn another element and add them to the KazeRasengan to increment it's power.

I am a little dissapointed because the Odama Rasengan is about to be replaced after only 1 use. :(