1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will Naruto choose Hinata over Sakura?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by narutofan20052005, Nov 29, 2004.

Will Naruto choose Hinata over Sakura?

1. Yes

1,214 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No

761 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. narutofan20052005

Will Naruto ever get sakura or will he go for hinata?

Who will he ever get. Post ur guesses
    I think that He will get sakura because shes starting to like him after sauske left

Tags:
  2. shadowz

sakura but he might not have time for romance

3. blind51de

Naruto and Sakura have more or less been resolved, he knows and accepts that she loves Sasuke unconditionally. (When he promised to her to bring him back at the beginning of the Chase Arc).

Which leaves... Hinata! ^_^

4. narutofan20052005

ya but in the 3 year skip, maybe she might fall for naruto because anything couldve happened

5. The Pooh

I can picture Naruto with Hinata, but I still pretty much imagine Sakura being Sasuke's 'sheath,' the thing that ties him down and brings him back from being power-hungry.

At the same time, it's pretty up in the air. It can go either way. It's just the Hinata fanboy in me that would rather see her with Naruto.

6. destructionbug

after the time jump Hinata will be hot, and naruto will drool over her... a lot

7. Sarachi

I hope that Naruto will finally acknowledge the fact that Hinata is head over heels for him and he will feel the same way...That would be awesome!!!! HINATA FO LIFE!

8. Ssj3_Goku

meh in 3 years i bet sakura will have big boobs and naruto will lose himself over her more than ever.

Naruto will grow up to be soo handsome that sakura cant lay her eyes off him.

Then they will break there virginity soon after that.

9. narutofan20052005

Ok maybe ill change my mind, HInata 3 years later (must see)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jikoo

I can't really see Sakura with Naruto. It really depends on wether or not Sasuke will turn permanently evil. I think that Sakura's love for Sasuke will be the thing that keeps from turning completly. Even tough it's cheesy. Very cheesy indeed ;)

11. Ssj3_Goku

Hinta in three years . Well she might develope a nice ass and naruto will be more perverted than ever since he will be training with jiriya . So he will realize that and so HOT DANM! and both of them will be merry forever :)

12. narutofan20052005

What if hinita forgets about naruto and goes for i dont know... maybe shikamaru

13. Pervert-Sennin

I agree sooner or later it will happen.

14. AngelKojin

Hinata will definately get it :S

15. Ssj3_Goku

^ Sakura is going to realize this one fact.

Naruto has the Kyubii in him . Realizing this will make her happy why? well for one thing it gives naruto so much power/ stanima now no women wants aguy to last a min eh? so she will be a slut and look it at that way and realize naruto is bigger than saskue jajajajaja.

O man im bad but im laughing my ass off jajajajajaja.

16. CoolguyBad

okay, i'm not absolutely sure what's going to happen, but i think that masashi kishimoto doesn't want naruto and sakura to end up together...ME, on the other hand...i think that sakura and naruto should end up together. They are a great match for each other...naruto and hinata are NOT a good match...hinata is waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to quiet for a person like naruto...besides, kiba seems to already have "rights" on hinata;)

i think that naruto will be able to prove to sakura that he is better (in every aspect) than sasuke, and she will have trouble coping with her feelings and there will be some episodes about that...(that's the PG-13 ending...the one that is more likely to happen then all that rated R crap that was posted-.-)

17. HinataFanBoy

ay ay ay, this topic always comes back lol

18. Literally Exaggerated

Naruto/Sakura is dead. They have become very good friends, but Naruto has come to accept that Sakura loves Sasuke, and he doesn't even seem to resent Sasuke for that anymore.

I don't think that will change, any more than Jiraiya will hook up with Tsunade.

Hinata... I think she may develop into Naruto's love, because she has always acknowledged him. On the other hand, she really needs to develop more of a spine, and become more attractive. You can't have love with no attraction, and right now Naruto thinks Hinata is kinda plain. But 3 years could definitely change that.

19. Cyril

A NaruHina relationship just seems way too akward. She is way to shy for a roudy kid like that, Naruto and Sakura on the otherhand I could see. They both have explosive personalities.

20. BlackKaioshin

Naruto accepts that Sakura is in love with Sasuke. I believe that there is no chance of them getting together.

Naruto will go for Hinata. She will become more attractive, but more importantly, he now realizes that she has a strong will, and is willing try hard. That is what will draw Naruto in.

21. Sarachi

Then again...there IS the possibility that Naruto will not go for anyone...but Im still shooting for Naruto and Hinata ^_^

22. uchiha

Id say.... maybe he gets both girls!! And there will be a new love triangle~ Wootz more excitement lol

23. Amatsu

I say he'll still be in love with Sakura although he'll have doubts since he's pretty much convinced that her love rides with Sasuke. But I love how the Hinata people only bring up Hinata's side claiming that Naruto will fall head over heels with her when he never talks to her at all.

After all Naruto could see the nice person Hinata is during the chuunin exams yet THAT didn't make him fall in love with her or show any interest in her other than friendship. He still has deep feelings for Sakura and saying that he just gave them up is going against Naruto's character. After all he's never given up on anything before. Why would he just give up on Sakura?

As far as Sakura "bringing Sasuke back to the light" I'll believe it when I see it. So far Sasuke doesn't even love Sakura and Sakura's feelings may change. After all in 236 she WAS willing to forget Sasuke and the promise to keep from losing Naruto. Also in every instance that Naruto has been in the hospital Sakura has visited.

Anime wise it was the episode where Naruto and Shika meet up with Gaara in the hospital. I'm not sure if she was there in the manga

Also there was 236. Gee yeah Sakura really doesn't care about Naruto does she?

Oh yeah but she does since she not only broke her promise to her "Sasuke-kun" to not tell Naruto about the curse seal but come on she still hasn't seen through the henge from chapter 3/episode 3 yet. If she had then she would have already beaten down Naruto for it. Yet she hasn't plus she even understands that he understands her which completely contradicted everything she said in chapter 3/episode 3

I bet Sakura is very confused about where her feelings lie right now but I bet she'll choose Naruto over Sasuke.

Oh plus Sakura trusts Naruto completely. When's the last time she said THAT about Sasuke?

So eh sorry NaruSaku will never die.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  24. Haruno_Sakura

eh who knows i mean ..its an anime i could see him with either one but with sasuke gone maybe who knows ..sakura & naruto hinata & naruto ~starts thinking hard~

25. aLkeMiSt

Well said. In the recent episodes he begins to realize how much Sakura cares for Sasuke, so I'm pretty sure he'll end up with Hinata.

26. kevin77

Well, if Naruto ends up with Sakura, it would be a huge plot twist. This would become even more interesting when Sasuke comes back.

27. Raxell

nah, sasuke would probly just be like "fine, the more time she spends with naruto, the less she annoys me....."

28. superman_1

even though i think that naruto might end up with hinata in the end...but i still want naruto to end up with sakura......they both got similar personalities, etc.......they look much better together....i think that hinata should end up with kiba....thats fair....and naruto with sakura......

29. shisou12587

Well.....this will a huge upset for all. because of what i'm about to say. since the chunin exam Hinata has change and become more open, Naruto is beginning to see that Hinata likes him. so i guys it's Hinata&Naruto. about Sakura and Sasuke.......sasuke will go power hungry and leave the village for orochimaru. and sakura........she'll go for Rock Lee, because of what he says to her, that he will protect the one he loves, and sakura fell for that, and that manga chapter where Lee his hospitolised she went there to give a flower to him. so I think it's Sasuke is alone and Sakura&Rock Lee.

it's all in the Manga

30. superman_1

nah i dont see lee ending up with sakura....they might stay good friends but not a couple....that wat i think......