1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will naruto ever find out....

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by kluminaliti, Sep 30, 2005.

1. kluminaliti

Will he eventually find out that the 4th was his dad? does anyone else in the village knows about this except for Jiria?...sorry don't download the mangas so i'm not really up to date with it...i just watch anime..

Tags:
  2. Core

Uhhh we don't know that yodaime is his father... it's justa theory.

3. MangoNaruto

Shouldnt the question be: Will Naruto ever find out who is his parents?

4. kluminaliti

well...cuz...there was two eppisodes that can be analized for this...now i'm not sure what eppisodes they are but right after konoha was attaked itachi and the other guy showed up and when he was fighting kakashi he said "we're here for the forth's legacy" that's one of the eppisode...the second one was when Jiraia was teaching naruto to summon the frog...this is when he was asking naruto if there's anything he wanted to do or eat before they go to training...and then he flicked naruto in the forhead then naruto went flying...but before he flick naruto he said to him self "sorry for this fourth but it's time to see if that power is meant to save his life" something like that can't really remember...but that was the first time naruto summon gama bunta

5. Darth Judicar

Seeing as it's never been confirmed who his parents are, we will have to wait and see...

6. Mashahiro

what they meant was....narutos is the fourths leagacy because it was him who sealed the kyubi in naruto...not that hes his son.

7. Rival39

yondaime was the fourth hokage? wow. im really behind on this stuff

8. Kickmeister

Well, I love the theory about Yondaime Hokage being Naruto's dad but I'm not so sure about those two scenes you mentioned being a clue to Naruto being Yondaime's son.. Maybe they are, and I've just missed it! And I think that the time with Jiraiya was that Jiraiya was gonna make Naruto force himself to use the Kyuubi chakra to summon.. And that Yondaime wouldn't like it, perhaps!

9. kluminaliti

You do have a good point...didn't think about that that way...another argument tho...he would not be forcing naruto, well maybe you could say that but jiraiya actually knew that naruto can die with that test that he's doing

It's just that naruto is blonde too...and of all the kids in konoha why him what is the fourth's connection with him...

10. dbzhung

legacy-Something handed down from an ancestor or a predecessor or from the past: a legacy of religious freedom.

basicly it was said that naruto is the fourth hokage's legacy. these are just clues leading to the truth. i don't think the creator of naruto would leave these clues just for them to mean squat later in the series. it's the same as him leaving clues about the relationship between sakura and naruto that shows maybe they might end up with each. a real manga reader or anime viewr would be able to look between the lines to predict what the creator has in store for the series later.

11. pengachu

where did you get the information that naruto is the son of the fourth hokage

12. pengachu

another question i am curious about....well naruto ever find out that hinata has a huge crush on him??

i no he heard shino said" to be proven by you" to naruto...but is he intelligent enough to understand the meaning of those words?

13. Lullaby

14. krzyvietboi2k5

Well find out soon enough, once the filler arksss are over with.

15. kluminaliti

I didn't get any info on this...i was just showing the clues that might prove the theory...Another things i was thnking about...if infact the 4th is his father you would think that the older people of the village won't treat him like a monster cuz they should know just like they know konohamaru is the grandson of sarutobi (3rd).

about hinata and naruto - she's right eppisode 151 is just a filler...:)

16. Elysium

Well, Sakura already dropped a hint about Hinata to Naruto during the Chuunin exam... "She was always watching you" or somesuch. ^^;

As for his parents, that might come later in the manga since I heard it would have more darker themes?

17. StrangeSushi

Consider the way Konohamaru is treated for being the grandson of Sandaime Hokage. He is treated diffrently than most. He is spoiled to some extent and both aware and annoyed by that fact.

If Naruto were the lineal descendent of Yondaime Hokage then all of Konoha would be borderline reverential towards Naruto rather than resentful as they presently are. They would have to be. If Naruto were Yondaime's son then it would mean that the Fourth not only gave up his life to save the village but to some degree gave up his son's life for the same purpose. Don't you think the people would be far more caring towards the son of the man who saved their village; the child who bears the burden of a demon till his dying days?

I beleive that Naruto has no parents at all. I think Sakura mentions this early on, that Naruto doesn't know right from wrong because he has no parents to teach him the diffrence. He was essentially spontaneously created as a result of the seal that binds the Kyuubi.

18. Hyuuga_Annise

What Sakura meant was that Naruto had no living parents... not that he never had any. It could be, as you say, that he was spontaneously created, but in my opinion it's more likely that his parents are dead.

As for the villagers... maybe they didn't know that he was Yondaime's kid. Maybe only a couple of people do. Everyone that didn't know would just see the monster within him... hence the treatment he received. I know my argument falls down when I'm asked the question 'so why didn't the people that did know just tell everyone.' I'm sure that if I'm right, there was a good reason for it. Possibly to protect Naruto from being brought up as a hero-child and spoilt... though that backfired to the other extreme.

I reckon there will be a whole big revelation scene later on. Naruto will find out he is the Fourth's son and part of the story arc will be how he comes to terms with this... there have been so many tiny hints over the course of the series that to leave it hanging forever would be annoying.

19. mercycubed

it would be nice for part ii to clear up naruto's parentage; many times, emotional issues stem from family issues, could be a nice dual story to have naruto learn about his family and help resolve his inner hurt. if naruto could clear these things up before the end of ii, he could definitely mop up ol' sasgay.
    knowing naruto, sasuke will have to send naruto to the cleaners in their first battle b/c naruto can't stop the uberkyuubi juice (or maybe he will accidentally attack a teammate), and then naruto might become concerned about controlling his inner turmoil

20. Vbnail

There is no true solid proof of anything that has to do with Naruto's parents other thant he fact he doesnt have any alive (or atleast that we know of). I would love to find out Yondaime is actually Naruto's father but the possibilities of who his parents are let alone if he actually ever had any. Only time will tell.

21. Yggdr?sill

yondaime is definately naruto's father, when he is signing the frog contract next to his name is jirayia and before that is Uzumaki Irashi (or somethin) so the forth's surname is Uzumaki which proves that naruto is his son...

22. Yggdr?sill

23. uzumaki-unk_chaos

Come to think of it, if i could only read japanese, they that could be proof, cause in the translation, it only translate jiraiya and naruto (animee version). If possible, can you get the manga version? (i don't know what chapter is it neither, i only read from the sasuke vs naruto ark and up)

edit: Nevermind i found it lol!

If anyone can translate all the visible names, then it might be facts.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
  24. Kickmeister

There's an entire thread about this.. And I think the conclusion was that you really can't read what it says (I'm not sure though) Link removed

25. Scared Link

I dont think that anyone else knows. As for Jiraiya he might know but we dont know if he is his dad...

26. Yggdr?sill

The frog contract theory, i heard this from someone japanese on another forum and he was cursing everyone about how dumb they are cuz they didn't notice the resembelance between the names on the contract and from what he said i think that it is when he is about to sign it...

27. TheVileOne

I'm sure it will be a big thing when we find out Naruto's parents. Least I hope so.

28. wildfury

Yeah, I think he's probably his dad. Besides physical appearances and being able to use rasengan, what parents would let their son be sacrificed in that manner? I suppose there are lots of circumstances where that might happen, but it just seems more noble for him to sacrifice his own son instead of someone else's.

29. Christen

I'm a fan of the father and son theory whatsoever but I still can't erase the fact that it's possible that Yondaime was reborn as Naruto as a result of the kyuubi sealing. It is a farfetched theory but it is still possible. Just look, Naruto's learning curve towards Rasengan is natural. He's like the fourth in every way. Both of these theories apply. ^^

I'm just wondering, when Sandaime used the sealing, he described the jutsu as one that seals both caster and victim in the stomach of the death god. The spiral seal appeared on Saru's stomach as a result. And if someone's gonna bring up the Edo Tensei issue, I base mine on the manga. Saru didn't stop the 3rd coffin to rise, it naturally failed. Doesn't that hint something?

For all theories in fact, you can't prove any Naruto/Yondaime theory to be true yet, and you can't prove a theory false.

30. Azure Ihrat Retired Staff

Aww, poor Naruto-kun! Who's your daddy?