1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will Rukia achieve Bankai this arc?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Nexas, Oct 7, 2006.

Will she?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Maybe

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. All ready has it

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. I don't F***ing know

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. She'll become a vizard to

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. Nexas

Lets face it it. Bankai is the new Super Sayain. So what do you think are the chances of Rukia attaining hers? I think its pretty probable as she's going up against the Espada, who are equal to a captain class Shinigami and above. Without bankai she'll be nothing but dead weight.

Tags:
  2. Jh1stgen

I will find it awkward, but it is bound to happen

3. HugeGuy

Aww, I rather see her perfrom more shikai dances than pulling out a bankai so soon.

4. Yak

God, I hope not. It would be the worst thing in Bleach. Far worse than good Hollows and Arrancar or Aizen serving cold Earl Grey.

5. Jh1stgen

And even if Rukia does get Bankai ... her situation would prolly be similar to Renji and even perhaps Hitsu ... So no thnx~

Like Hugeguy said, i would rather see her learning new dances

6. ShuiMei

I don't feel the need for Rukia to attain bankai, with her multiple dances, Kubo's eliminated any real need for her to have it, it's mostly become a status thing in my opinion, I think the multiple dances are more interesting anyway. Rukia's role is as a supporting fighter and a key motivator for Ichigo, I don't see her coming out of that role as a more predominant fighter, and it's not necessary anyway, that's not what she's here for

7. cinosweiv

I think she will, but Kubo should make a very good excuse why she should be able to gain one in a short period of time. Her brothers obtained one in hundred of years ?

8. Urahara

God lets hope not...her Shikais already over powered as it is.

9. Tracespeck

I voted yes because thats the way things seem to go in Bleach. Instinct based on my impression of the writing.

10. Marsala

I voted yes, but I was tempted to vote for "Already has it" or even "She'll become a Visored, too". Remember that Rukia is the #2 character and thus is entitled to as many implausible power-ups as the other series leads, Ichigo and Orihime (because you just know Orihime is going to become crazy powerful). She may even get to fight Ichimaru Gin in the end, if foreshadowing plays out.

11. Chiru

If she does, I want it handled in a better fashion than most of Kubo's sudden power increasements.

12. Kisame

Shell become a vaizard 2 and become the most powerful female ice user in fiction.

Bleach law #32

Rukia has an infinite amount of shikai dances

13. Dr.Douchebag

i dont mind if she gains it but it would be too many char with too many powerups in a short time

14. Wrath

While Rukia will definitely have Bankai by the end of the series, I don't think she actually has it quite yet, and there may not be an opportunity for her to train during this arc.

If you think that Rukia will never get Bankai then you are deluding yourself. Just like if you think she's weak, despite her taking out the Sand Dude with one attack.

And Rukia has a ready made explanation for becoming a Vaizard if KT wants to go that way with her.

15. Mori`

I voted maybe, verging on no. As i think this rescue is doomed to failure and that they'll take down a maximum of one espada I don't think she'll have/learn it.

After this arc she will though and come the final winter battles she'll be capable of using it.

16. ez

I'll be the first one to say she already has it simply because without her being in bankai form she wouldn't be of much help(although she does have 5 more 'dances' left) Rukia already has bankai!! just wait and see her pwn some crappy espada.

17. Devilguy

I doubt that she already has bankai but Rukia haters should hope that she shows one as soon as possible because she will put up a decent fight against one of the Espada regardless, just like the others. Do you want her to be so powerful that she can do so without even having achieved bankai yet?
    As for me I don't care whether she kicks ass with a 3rd or 100th shikai dance or a bankai.:amuse

18. Shizor

What??!?!?!?! If foreshadowing plays out, Hitsugaya's gonna fight Gin.

19. I voted on No, just because if she did get bankai this arc, it'd feel like it was rushed. Next arc maybe.

20. Gene

I see Rukia getting her bankai in the near future (probably during the shinigami-espada war that's going to happen soon), but definitely not in this arc.

21. Sena Kobayakawa

I think maybe she'll get a Bankai this arc. She're almost for sure going to need one, that's for certain. But what's this about her becoming a Vizard? Anything's possible, I suppose, but I don't see why she'd become one - and anyway, I was under the impression that they're the ones who seek out those they think would make good vizards, not the other way around...

23. Trias

Anyways. I hope Bankai doesn't become Naruto's Rasengan. "It's getting mediocre, I say!"

24. blacklusterseph004

I don't think she'll get it. If she did it would be lame. As it is, I like how she can compete with pretty tough guys with just her shikai. What I'd like to see is her fighting becoming more adept. Shikai, plus big brother Byakuya's skill with kidou mid-combat, plus super fast shunpo. With that, I think she can take down Yami solo.

I must admit though, the idea of visored Rukia is quite appealing. I think she has the personality for a tough hollow side. In fact, a visored Rukia fanart might be in order...

25. shadow__nin

She will trying to protect Kurosaki. Besides she has to to compete with the Espada's.

26. Odlam

If Chad can be here, regardless of how much he has improved, then Rukia should certainly be able to contribute even without Bankai

If Rukia does get to use Bankai though, in this arc, then I'm going to say the explanation is simply going to be "she already has it but isn't very good at it yet" explanation

27. Marsala

If Ikkaku can have had Bankai all along, then so can Rukia. Or she could have reached it while training with Orihime recently and not have had a chance to use it against Grimmjow.

28. Hell On Earth

29. lyrs_amv

30. Ryuuken +