1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Come vote in the third Alley Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Will Sakura view Naruto differently?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ninja Genius, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Ninja Genius Strong Survive, The Weak Die

Remember the begining of the manga when everyone hated Naruto? The older generation just saw him as a demon fox who killed their friends and family and wrecked their village so they neglected and didnt acknowledge him. Don't you find it interesting how Iruka defended Naruto by saying he isn't the demon fox as Mizuki insisted he was. We as the readers never saw things like that we always just saw the troubled kid and either sympathized or empathized with him.

Now the manga is pulling a complete 180 for Naruto, we are seeing the demon fox and what the people feared. Just like what Jiraiya said when he grow his fourth tail he looked just like a small demon fox completely contradicting what Iruka said. And to top this off he's completely out of control, he supposely goes complete berserk with the fourth tail but as we first saw with Deidara he gets out of control once more then one tail starts to sprout and although we didn't see it that much because Deidara is a badguy and to us was getting what he deserved. But now on the bridge in a fierce attack to take out Kabuto he injures Sakura which almost caused her, her death. Wouldn't it have been ironic if she died? Going insane to save Sasuke yet he becomes the one responsible for losing another close friend.

Now that Sakura saw the demon fox will her eyes change torwards him? She's seeing what the older generation feared right before her and not just as a boy containing the demon fox but the boy as the demon fox. Will she fear him like how Temari feared Garaa when they first was introduced? How will this experience change her?

Tags:
  2. blackdragon2187 I

No, i think she wouldn't see him differently...it was her own fault for getting unconscious anyways, she with her oh so great time-skip and changed so much and she gets knocked out so easily? (Kishimoto is a genius)

Temari's fear towards Gaara was different, he could've killed her many times over if he wanted to, in Naruto's case for Sakura Orochimaru is ticking him off so he's going to attack them until...well until he "looses himself"

People here claim she cares about him and wants to portect him, no matter what...and after this i don't know how she would feel.

3. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

It'll be the same thing with the Curse Seal and Sasuke.

4. Woozie Active Member

Naruto can't afford that even Sakura starts to fear him now, he needs her to support him, as a close friend. Then again considering that the seal is weakening, Naruto will probably hurt Sakura more than just knock her out when he goes into rage more and more easily in the future, while she is trying to calm him down.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  5. Splintered Active Member

Well, she's shocked that's for sure, and she is a bit weary since she felt the "horrible chakra". But I don't think it'll really change her view on Naruto. Naruto, on the other hand, is going to realize he almost killed Sakura and probably going to pull away from her.

6. WARLOCK_L ....supports the rebellion

If I judge Sakura right, she won't be mad at Naruto.

After all, Naruto is attacking the guy who "stole" Sasuke.

What worrys me more is, what happen's if Naruto finds out that he accidentaly hurt her, and that Sai wasn't even helping.

7. kyubi256 The new 10th tail Jinchuriki

Naruto knocked her out? I thought the chakra hit Kabuto and she just fainted for some reason

8. blackdragon2187 I

She hit her head on the bridge floor, it was almost like a aftershock of the chakra that hit her...
    Sakura's too strong to just faint for no reason anymore. :)

9. Revsboi A H4>

Ok in all of this:

A) Who would get knocked out so EASILY from something that didn't even hit her directly? Kabuto even sat up for a sec after being hit with the full blast O_O

B) Naruto didn't put her in danger directly, how could he have geussed that would happen?

From these points, Naruto was indirectly involved in this, he just hit Naruto and it just "happened" to also be close enough to hit Sakura as well, but in all fairness...who would've geussed Kishi would make her go unconcious so easily?:S

10. Ichiurto Proudly Racist

It's oh so simple..

First things first, Kabuto was SMACKED back at about 200 MPH easy, and knocked into Sakura, who smashed her head onto the Bridge... Not the after-shock, or anything to-do with the chakra bomb.

Second, she is out for one reason...So she doesn't calm Naruto down.. This is the same reason Kabuto was cluster-fucked, this moment is Naruto, Sai, And Orochi's moment.. Yamato will be busy with something or other (Maybe Sai or Kabuto) so he won't be able to pull out his Bijuu Control right away, leaving Naruto in K4 Mode VS Orochi.

If Sakura was awake, she could probably break his mental barrier and calm him down, she can't right now, so Naruto will go on a utter destruction rampage.

This will cause Oro to FLEE (The jump from 3 talks to 4 is going to be HUGE.. Naruto won't be in control, anything Oro says won't fuck with his mind, Naruto (insane) will just want to taste Orochi's blood so he can kill the rest of the people.

I see two things happening.. Orochi leaves because the K4 Naruto is just so utterly insane and fast, that Orochi can't do anything to him, his jutsu just bounces off, and in order to seal him, he'll have to risk a life-threatening injury, so he runs.. Figuring Kabuto got out also.. The problem is, Kabuto will be captured by Yamato, completing the mission..

I see Naruto being REALLY depressed after this because he lost control, and indirectly hurt Sakura, Yamato will pipe in and say "Don't worry, Naruto-Kun, because of you, we were able to complete the mission" while throwing a weary look at Sai.

The second will take place pretty much the same, but Yamato will shut Naruto down fast, and end up being attacked from behind by Kabuto, the attack won't kill Yammy, but hurt him pretty bad, so he's out, Naruto's hurt abit (He won't be 4-Tails right away), Sai will be off some-where, and Sakura will still be out.. They take Yamato away, and before they leave, Oro laughs at Naruto's incompetence, and makes light of Sakura being injured, and Yamato being captured, he will more than likely say something like:

"Tsk Tsk, how can you think of bring back Sasuke, when you can't protect the girl? You are weak, Naruto-Kun, a waste of Sasuke-kuns time, now, if you don't mind, I shall take your Squad Leader/Captain etc. away for my experiments... Unless you wish to stop me?" Naruto will be to weak to move, so Orochi turns around and walks away laughing like "Ku ku ku ku"

We then learn Sai's mission was simple.. Stay outta the way. Let the story unfold, and just record/capture what happens... We then see Oro or Kabuto shoot a look where Sai is, and utter, "Good Pawn.."
    --------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind, in scenario 2, Yamato doesn't get captured because he is weak, or because Kabuto is uberly strong, he gets capture because of Sai and Naruto...The moment Naruto made this mission around him, and him only, was the moment he fucked the mission up, period. Sai is self explanatory..

11. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

Sakura didn't just fall backwards and hit her head, Kabuto was propelled into her at that incredible speed. She was probably knocked out before she even hit the ground.

12. Satetsu Kaihou

I doubt Sakura will fear Naruto, this will only strengthing her relationship with Naruto. She understood him, and she didnt even feel different towards Naruto when he came back despite already knowing he had kyuubi in him.

Also when Sakura finds out Naruto's life is shortening she will cry even more...

13. Loud Mouth New Member

Ichiurto's second scenario makes me think of this odd theory. Sai can draw things, then use the drawing to bring them out and use them...

So what if he's only getting out of the way to see the kyuubi in it's strongest form as of yet (being the 4 tails..), so he can draw it and later use it for ROOTS own purposes..? That would keep him away from potentially saving Yamato if such a situation came to be...

But would it even be possible to recreate the 9 tails like that?

14. xeno Emmissary of Dance

I think that this will only help her better understand Naruto and what he's going through, but wont change her overall perspective. If anything, it'll only strengthen thier relationship as she will become more sympathetic.

15. zagman505 Shakou, Hitsuki!

hm... to draw the kyuubi and use it... i don't think thats goin to work. but dang, sai can fly too.

16. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

Sakura's opinion won't change at all. She already knew about Naruto being a jinchuuriki and she did not fear him. She will most probably feel concerned about Naruto's health.

17. gaarasai just living on....

This is pretty off-point but i just remembered that they were on a mission to catch the spy.

Although this would be a pretty good way for naruto and the others to capture kabuto, seeing as though hes pretty much pwned at the moment

18. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Yeah. Wouldn't it be great if they do? I mean, everything that could possibly go wrong on this mission has gone wrong, yet they could still complete the objective.

Um, on topic, I doubt that Sakura will see Naruto differently. She'll probably blame herself for being knocked out if the issue even arises, and Sakura might even see Naruto in 4-tail mode before the battle is over. I think that would trigger more empathy for Naruto than anything else.

19. Raptor Vagabond

Well she WAS trembling when she saw the Kyubi power.

But to change her view about him?? if it does it'll be only for the better. No one knows what a jinchusomething feels but another one, and Naruto is slowly getting alone there since the Akatsuki are capturing all of them, and soon Naruto will be left alone. Someone has to step to his side and keep him sane. I hope it's Sakura. 'cause if she goes Sasuke-kun mode again i would be terribly dissapointed. :amuse

Anyway now talking seriously, I guess the only way for people to understand Naruto is to meet him as a person, and then try to understand at least a little of what he's going trough. to try to understand a little of his curse and the beast who he has to control. Who btw is the strongest of the tailed beasts and the most evil. Heck even Oro looks like a sissy against the Kyubi power.

So there might be a change. for the better :amuse

20. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

Being in "Sasuke-kun mode" and being sympathetic to Naruto's condition are not incompatible at all.
    The one whose role is to guard Naruto is Yamato, not Sakura.
    As for the part about "understanding Naruto", I doubt Naruto himself has ever really thought about the nature and implications of his "relationship" with Kyuubi.

21. Raptor Vagabond

The problem is when she's like that she doesn't look at anything else. she's very egoistical in that way. I hope that has changed over time though.

And i meant it talking about the whole. Sure Yamato appeared now but i wouldn't be surprised if he dissapears soon. death or something like that. is not a matter of controling Naruto, but a matter of keeping his emotions in check. to keep him sane. 'cause the more he uses that power the more his body and mind become unbalanced.

About the relation with the kyubi the whole manga is only halfway. there's a lot of time for him to figure it out and learn ways to control it. is that or he's dead. as simple as that.

22. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

shes not scared at all! but she is excited! look at in 291 she was having a personal orgasim instead of fear. she wants some of that kybuii naruto! i even made a topic about it! its around here somewhere!

23. Woofie Coordinator

I don't think she'll blame him, but it would make sense if she was scared of him to some extent. I mean, he's clearly not safe to be around, despite his best intentions.

Still, that's probably not very likely either... no doubt Kishimoto will want to portray her as 'mature' and understanding (although in my opinion it would be more mature to understand that her life is in danger rather than having blind faith in Naruto controlling himself in future). So she probably won't view him differently at all.

24. The_avenger I dont lacked in hatred

i dont think sakura will hate naruto now, since sakura no that all naruto want is to bring sasuke back......even if naruto have to lose himself to kyuubi

25. Kyto Eh...

She hit her head and will suffer some type of memory loss when she comes to after all the fighting is over. Neither Sai nor Yamoto will tell her that Naruto completely lost control and began releasing seven kinds of havok.

It will go something like that...probably...

26. kyubi256 The new 10th tail Jinchuriki

i thought it was "part of the plan" because Sai then said "you just suddenly faint at a time like this..."

27. blackdragon2187 I

Some people are saying that Kabuto knocked into her, i have to look at that again then :p

in the traslation i got Yamato say that...again i have to read this chapter again >_<

Sai's plan is totally different for the new team 7 mission, i really want to know what that mission is though.

28. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

I think she will get more attached to him like she did with Sasuke after she learned about his curse seal (like typical three way love story), while Naruto will start avoiding her thinking he is a risk for her safety. Kinda like the Macross Plus story (well Isamu didn't really think he was the rik, he just took the blame so that Gold didn't go nuts knowing he was the actual purpetrator of Myung's ...).

29. dragonbattousai The Lost Jedi

^ I was thinking the same thing, Sakura falling for Naruto, but Naruto doesn't really have a care anymore. I wonder how this will all end.

I still don't understand the part where Sakura fainted, it was weird, I think that the chakra's shock knocked her.

30. Weedy Weedhead

I dont think her view will change, besides being sympathetic towards him.

I agree with what Ichiurto is saying but i think that Sakura is going 2 wake up in time to calm Naruto down the same way she did with Sasuke during the chuunin exams with a big emontional scene. Yamato will most likely be busy fighting Kabuto or maybe even Sai to calm him down, besides he did calm him down with Sakura out and Sai betraying them he will be by himself to deal with Oro and Kabuto.

Naruto will end up in 4-tails mode and will attack everyone but Sakura.