1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Will Sasuke and Kabuto backstab Orochimaru?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hamaru, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Hamaru Semi-Active

Think about it a bit. sasuke knows that Oro wants his body and trains his ass of to become stronger then Itachi. He knows that Itachi is stronger then Oro (He said it himself) so do you think he might want to test his power against Oro to see if he stands a chance ageanst Itachi?

Also Oro seemed to think hat Kabuto wanted to stop him, and when he said so Kabuto was he freaking out like he really did want to stop Oro.

What do you think?

Tags:
  2. Gir REDUCTO!

I think Orochimaru is gonna get it good...somtime

3. delirium thyme

Kabuto does seem to have his own plans. But Sasuke will either die before he can backstab Oro.. Or the story will go the direction of him coming back to Konoha which would mean that it was pre destined for him to turn his back on Oro from the minute he went to Neveland.

4. opie Retarded Fish Frog

oro will backstab sasuke by not letting him go to itachi before he takes over his body. sasuke will be locked and kabuto will help sasuke set free and sasuke will pwn orochimaru's ass by himself. this will give sasuke the MS, and break orochimaru's cursed seal.

5. The_Leader Nope, not here!

That all depends on Kabuto's importance to the future story, and Oro/Sasu relationship going where. There are a lot of possibilities for Kishimoto to take this story, but only one route he can choose, and we've got nothing on what that is.

Alternatively, whether Sasuke and Kabuto betray Orochimaru or not is entirely dependent on which prediction/theory/fanfic you believe in.

6. radioactive_granny all the birds are moving...

So, you're trying to say that Orochimaru is Sasuke's best friend?

7. Woozie Active Member

Yes, I think they will.

Though they will probably not betray him together, and for common cause, but rather both will betray him individually, for their own purposes.

8. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

I could see it coming before the timeskip but Kabuto has shown no signs of disloyalty in part2 and Sasuke seems determined to follow Orochimaru's plan.
    Maybe they have behaved so to positively surprise us in due time...

9. opie Retarded Fish Frog

not just best friend, orochimaru is sasuke's bath partner

10. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

both will try something to get at orochimaru maybe even work together.

11. Jonas Banned

As much as I love Sasuke, I'd probably want to see Orochimaru kick their asses if they even tried to attempt it.

12. Seany Banned

I think at least one of them will eventually. I'm leaning more towards Kabuto, he just seems to have bigger plans..

13. Halcyon Days Kazekage Lee

nah , kabuto wont. if he wanted to betray orocghimaru he would've did it when orochimaru didn't ahve the use of his arms because that was his weakest time, but later on i think that sasuke will indeed betray orochimaru,and sasuke will become orochimaru's puppet by the cursed seal, and be forced to fight naruto

14. The_Leader Nope, not here!

Hell, I want to see Orochimaru kick some ass with style. ANYONE'S ass would do.

No more bitching out of villians from here on in Kishi. If the good guys win, so be it. But if they're not on their bloody and kneecapless knees with stumps of arms and half a head, crawling in the dark garroting and knifing in the stomach with a knee in the throat and a broken solar plexus, then what's the point?

Good and bad are going to have to WORK, dammit.

[/Disappointment]

15. Franckie Shinigami Chop

Neither Kabuto or Sasuke have the balls to trick/decieve/mislead Oro. And even if they tried to, they would probably fail because Oro is far more cunning then them.

16. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

17. Mat?icha アナル

about kabuto, he would do anything, i mean i wouldnt be surprised if he betrays oro.
    'bout sasuke, hmmm, not quite sure.

18. Jin-E Well-Known Member

At least ATM, Sasuke view Orochimaru as a vital piece to achieve his goal. He also stated that he dont really care if Oro takes over his body after he has fulfilled his goal. So something has to change if Sasuke is to betray Oro in the near future. Possible ways could be:

1. Sasuke somehow believes he is strong enough to go against Itachi without Orochimaru's help. The only reason he accepted Oro's offer for power was because he thought of him self as weak. If he lose that inferiority complex then Oro is no longer needed.

2. He may overhear Oro or Kabuto making comments that are against their agreement, such as Oro having no intention of letting Sasuke fight Itachi at all.

3. His apparent indifference to the bodyswap could be a trick to assure Oro that he isnt planning anything suspicious, yet just waiting for a chance to doublecross him when he is weakened and when he feel that he has learned enough from him.

Kabuto is more difficult to say. If he really wanted to betray Oro then he would have a realistic shot at doing it when he teamed up with "Sasori" at the bridge. Yet as we have seen he has showed us some evidence that he isnt Orochimaru's brainwashed doll(he wanted to kill Sasuke when Oro had selected him because of pity etc)

Even if both planned something behind Oro's back i doubt they would manage to cooperate. Their relationship doesnt seam to friendly and i dont think they would have trusted each other. Both have proven to be traitors at various times which isnt exactly the best basis for a teamwork.

19. Naruko Supporting Staff

I don't think Sasuke entertains any real plans to backstab Orochimaru. He might betray him, but only if Orochimaru's plans or actions get in the way of Sasuke's revenge. Kabuto, on the other hand, I'm sure entertains some plan to screw over Orochimaru (and possibly Akatsuki as well, and whoever else he might have a grudge against).

20. Seelas on a Forums Break

What I think might be more likely is that Sasuke chokes, decides he doesn't really want Orochimaru to have his body, and make a very rash decision of some sort. Sasuke is definitely driven by vengeance, as he's said, but he's also an emotionally troubled character. We saw at the end of the Rescue Sasuke arc that, as driven as he is, he can still choke. There are some things he can't bring himself to do. I think, at his core, that Sasuke can never be as ruthless as Itachi, and while his mind is solely focused on gaining enough power to kill Itachi right now, he's going to be having second thoughts when the time comes to actually have Orochimaru take over his body. He might betray Orochimaru as a power play, or he might go soft and run back to Konoha.

Of course, he also might just go through with it and let Orochimaru have him. But it doesn't seem in his character. Sasuke is a vengeful little bastard, but he hasn't been able to crush his conscience entirely just yet.

21. SGLP Karate Kick

I can't say it better myself.

Sasuke knows killing Orochimaru wouldn't help him gain anything.

Kabuto would have been better off doing it waaay before now.

22. Rhaella nothing but the rain

Not necessarily so, Hyper Kabuto. If Kabuto wants to kill Orochimaru eventually, it doesn't necessarily follow that he doesn't want something out of him first. Killing him off because the opportunity arises and negating his real goal, whatever it may be, is not the smartest thing to do. And Kabuto's definitely got patience. And the courage to stick through a dangerous situation. Hell, it's just a thrill ride for him.

Do I think Sasuke wants to betray Orochimaru? I doubt it. I don't think he's thought beyond killing Itachi.

Does Kabuto? Hell if I know. At this point, he could be after just about anything at all.

23. Harley Quinn Bench.

I'm not sure about Kabuto, but I think that Sasuke will just train reeeeeeally hard, so that he can kill Itachi, then kill/run away from Orochimaru because he knows that Oro just wants his body and he can't be very keen on that idea...

24. Alcazar The most Known Unknown

Well I don't know about Kabuto, but I think Sasuke will. When Sasuke finally kills Itachi I don't think he will give up his body to Oro out of gratitude, most likely he will kill Oro and go off to do something else...

25. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

Kabuto's loyalty def does not lie with Orochimaru, its been hinted at many times.

Also, im unsure of whether sasuke really intends to give his body to Orochimaru, or if was just saying that to please orochimaru at the time.It doesnt make any sense tho, unless he stopped caring about the revival of his clan.

26. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Advisor

I think Sasuke will betray Oro if Oro tries to take his body before he has a chance to fight Itachi.

27. Turnip Girl Purveyor of Fine OroKabu

Kabuto's had enough opportunites to stab Oro in the back and hasn't taken them. What does that prove? Absolutely nothing. Oh, Kabuto: I love you. <3

I'm sure Sasuke would love to give Oro a good beating but doesn't have the balls. Plus, I bet he's quite fond of bossing him around. XD

28. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Sasuke maybe, after all he is the good guy who turns evial and that may be become good again, the chances of him betraying Oro do not sound out reality.

But Kabuto betraying in my opinion would be LAME, even if he is treason in cool glasses. In the past he had already many chances and it would need a really good justification.

29. Sho Active Member

As long as Orochimaru is helping Sasuke towards his goal, then Sasuke has no reason to turn against Orochimaru. If Orochimaru were to ever hint that he wouldn't go after Itachi or something like that however, then Sasuke will definitely turn on him. Sasuke would also turn on him if he were to believe Orochimaru wouldn't be adequate enough to help in killing Itachi, since Sasuke holds no loyalty, and definitely no fear towards him.

And I believe that ultimately Kabuto will backstab Orochimaru. I believe he has a great chance of being the one to stop the take-over from happening, where he then has Orochimaru take over his body (which he's been planning all this time for some unknown purpose). I wouldn't be surprised if Kabuto has been slowly poisoning Sasuke's body, whereupon Sasuke would be too sick to be taken over when it's time (a la Kimimaro).

30. geminis Active Member

Fuckin' YEA!!!!!!

By the way, I think Kabuto is already betraying Oro by giving Jiraiya information on Akatsuki and Oro's whereabouts.