1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

will sasuke die and be killed off?

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by epyoncloud, Jun 11, 2019.

Will sasuke die./sacrifice himself in boruto

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. no

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. epyoncloud

The latest chp seems to imply sasuke might die or share the same fate as Jiraya.

If that happens, i will be pissed.

Tags:
  2. fuff

they might do something similar to kakashi death where was was revived

rinne-rebirth is an option but that would be dumb imo (if sasuke does it to save konoha or some shit)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  3. Zef

Yes, but not next chapter.
    :naruramen

They've already eliminated Ao & Onoki.
    :naruramen

4. Djomla

Flag:
    Serbia
    Let's see what are things in Bolt that people talk about.

Wow, some punk kid killed Naruto
    Wow, emo clones vs Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura
    Wow, Naruto and Sasuke vs aliens

Sure, they can kill him. But then they also say goodbye to show that is already going down.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Fleet Admiral Akainu

If Sasuke dies, it will be one of he most emotional and sadist deaths in the franchise. I myself would be really sad. Unlike sakura who if she dies, she dies.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
  6. Kras Lee

7. Corvida

Flag:
    Spain
    Or Bazofio, whose death, if happens, must be celebrated as only his death could prevent the death of others and of the series

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Ignition

Doubt so, unless they want to deal with an angry fanbase afterwards.

9. Raiden Moderator

I think it would be foolish to kill him entirely. It seems to me we'll see him fight Jigen to lay the groundwork for an epic Naruto feud.

10. dergeist

If fillers anything to go by, he will be there to see and support Sarada becoming Hokage. So some time after that and a lot later than Naruto's death. That's why butthurt stans predicting his death by Jigen or whatever are being delusional.

• Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. Abcdjdj1234

The series is already failing and dropping in sales. Such a move would create momentary shock, but gradually it'll be the death knell. Also sasuke has suffered enough in his life to be killed and deserves to finally find eace with his family by the end of the series.

WSJ has the financial sense not to do so. If he ever does though I could live with it if sarada gets the rinnegan and a God boost AND if done well including both her and sakura. Boruto is also present with his clothes and sword I guess but I really doubt any situation can be cooked up where it doesn't look forced, or sasuke doesn't look nerfed, or it is satisfying to the fans of main character since almost 20 years and beyond.

Besides sasuke is NOT jiraya. He was iconic main character of the original series where almost half the series focused on him and his clan. You can't kill him off narratively and financially that easily.

He has MUCH more to lose than jiraya story wise and hence cannot be killed off just like that for the surprise or death factor . He has his family most importantly, sarada and sakura before everyone else. He has his bonds with naruto too, and working relationships with so many other people in the village and outside . Jiraya had no one, tsuandes relationship going nowhere, oro MIA, and could afford to be reckless, sasuke can't be that since the writer has to think about how it affects everyone else.. The only thing in common they share is being a master

Also, the series has foreshadowed sasuke will finally praise sarada and tell her that he's proud of his daughter once she doesn't something worthy, which will eventually happen. He will live to see her be hokage

12. Arles Celes

Ninja AIDS is like the Grim Reaper of Naruto. :catsweat

Though Lord Jigen might take delight at shedding some blood too. :hurr

13. neonion

No, I think Sasuke and Naruto are the two who definitely won’t die.
    Same for Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki.

Last chapter, they wanted to show us through Sasuke’s eyes how powerful Jigen is. Think about it, Sasuke is one of the strongest person in the shinobi world, if he is scared of Jigen then everyone should.

Jiraiya and Sasuke are in two complete different situations.

Jiraiya infiltrated Ame and was about to discover Pain’s secret. He was a serious threat, that’s why he was killed because he learned precious informations about Pain.

Now, Jigen practically handed the information to Konoha. It’s assuredly a trap.
    He knows Sasuke is here and doesn’t seem to mind.

If he did mind, he wouldn’t have taken any risk and would have fought Sasuke from the start instead of conversing with Juubi.

Again, if his goal was to lure Sasuke and kills him, he wouldn’t have wasted time talking with Juubi.

Jigen wanted Sasuke to see this and report it to Konoha. He is not going to kill the messenger.

14. Corvida

Flag:
    Spain
    Problem is first thing he did to support Sarada´s dram was..preaching the Naruto bible for her to follow the messianic example Fier has himj not even needed on her daughters goal

finally, as in finally-finally?

Lets be brutally honest-Sasuke should have finally found peace ages before chapter 700-
    Shueisha and SP Jiraiyayed him and he has had more false endings than The return of the King movie

In 699-700-off to wander
    In The Last -off to wander

Blank period when everyone else was settling-off wandering

700 onwards-vanished off wandering while everyone else was raising their kids

gaiden-off to wander-wait-anime filler has him saying still atoning in the Naruto flashback
    Burromovie-Finally, FINALLY, his daughter is 12 has military rank and is of ninja age but he can find peace with his would be family and...

NO

spin off-

MORE FUCKING ALIENS!!!!
    -off wandering

If this shit gets a time skip, no finding peace with anyone except his beloved pupil from hell

will the franchise get the real ending-will Sasuke get wandering retirement when her daughter gets to be Hokage even if he missed her whole life?

Flash Forward with Burp cosplaying him, headband , cape and sword included

Of course it won't be satisfying
    nothing that has been done to Sasuke has been satisfying ever since the Last shit

Look carefully at what first Gaiden , then Movie , then this shit has done to him
    the same manga author that had him disappearing in the daaarkness in the novelization is at the helm now
    Sakura disappeared from his panel frames, too, and he's only thinking about Burp and his mark

His family has been rendered plot redundant and Sasuke has been Jirayaed at all effects, between anime and spin off
    the role of wandering loner protector has been shoehorned to him forever and he was allowed to have a nominal family only for nefarious dog breeding purposes
    As a character, it's as if Sakura and Sarada didn't exist to him in this spin off

and he will suffer the typical mentor fate that has been cooked for him ever since Burp got his movie

this is thye same series that had him relinquish his fatherhood twice, in the falseated non kage meeting flashback and in his sad avowal to Konohamaru-having Sasuke thinking like a ghost everyone who took care of Sarada´s childhood and saying plainly that when it comes to bringing up a kid he has no saying at all is the most depressing shit ever until he plainly told Sarada she should follow the Messiah example.
    If we are very lucky he will throw his last poke with the as expected " words before he goes off to die, and that will be all

And I´m not being anti Sasuke or wish the extra miserable shit thrown at him after 699 but he´s marked, Jirayaed and mentored

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  15. titantron91

Lol killing Sauce this early would be suicide for the manga.

16. Reviewing Logic

I actually don't see Sasuke dying at all

even more so then any other adult including Naruto

I see Hinata and Sakura even dying before he can

lol I can even see end game Boruto dying but not Sasuke like this dude is going to be at everyone's funeral

17. SakuraLover16

To be honest I dont really see Sakura dying because last I heard she was popular in Japan. I could ve wrong though.

18. Reviewing Logic

and Sasuke and Naruto aren't? :nonon

the death axe doesn't discriminate especially when they no longer have that "plot armour" :sure

19. SakuraLover16

Psshh Naruto isnt even dead he is probs in a different dimension or in someone's seal. I ... You know what... I'm not sure about Sasuke hopefully the same applies to him... I do know that SS was popular as well.

20. Zef

Tbh, the bold means he has an even greater chance to die.

Lots of characters in this franchise have died without seeing their child, or loved ones dream come true.

I can see Sasuke not living long enough to see Sarada become Hokage used to make it more emotional when she gets the nomination.

• Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. Abcdjdj1234

But that also means that there has to be a scene where sasuke finally praises her as that's my child like fugaku did, because hes holding it for a special moment , or where she is shown to surpass him even if he is made to die

Besides if borusara cancer becomes Canon, you'd think they'll not have sasuke around? That's filler and money goldmine

22. Danteisterrible

Fangirls don't scare the staff. Japan shows that they don't give too shits what happens to Sauce if the fact they allow him to get killed by black men and die against a zombie in a war.

23. SakuraLover16

24. Danteisterrible

You do know that Naruto doesn't need Sasuke to sell, Naruto himself is more popular than Sasuke and far more lore worthy than anything uch ihas have brought to the series.

25. Danteisterrible

It means, Japan could care less about Sasuke anymore because they got hokage wish fufillment Naruto as a marketing tool for borts story and the little boy will eventually get Sasuke's moves so, Sasuke is a goner.

26. SakuraLover16

27. titantron91

Newp. Sasuke is at least 40% of the manga's popularity.

28. Daba100

Flag:
    Germany
    Why u ask us lol? How should we know it? But I'm in Japan right now I ask Oda

29. Rai Moderator

Both Naruto and Sasuke “die” meet Hagoromo again and they get revived with a new power up :sshiro

30. Shanal

Aren't they at, like, 33rd chapter? That's super early...

Honestly, don't see Sasuke dying while Naruto remains alive, or vice versa, though.