1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Will Sasuke use CS again?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by jbyrnes1, Oct 15, 2006.

1. jbyrnes1

I'm thinking that after these 2.5 years of training, a lot more of his potential will have been released, and the cursed seal taking out a little more will have less and less of an efffect.

Remember how it says it forcefully takes out your chakra? Well if Sasuke is that much more skilled, than he won't NEED to have something force it out, he'll be able to take it out manually. And the tiny bit that IS left over unused might be able to be used by the CS, but probably won't be all that much anyway.

So do you guys think that the CS is more for inexperienced nins who can't yet release all their power but could use the boost?

2 things bother me about this though.

If Sasuke DOES use it and it DOES give him that much of a power boost, how much has he really grown all this time?

Either that or I'm misunderstanding the mechanics of the CS and someone will correct me in the first post.

Either way, I don't want to see any more kyubbi OR CS in the story. (Maybe a little kyuubi when it needs to be extracted and maybe it fights back, that would be cool imo)

Thoughts?

Tags:
  2. zrahl7

I dont really understand all of the mechanics of it either but I think he will use it again. Orichimaru porbably based quite a bit of the training on it because, if I understand it correctly, he can have more contol over someone with CS. And I think Sasuke wont really care about holding back anyway especially if he faces off with Itachi.

3. Wrath

He will continue to use it as long as he remains aligned with Orochimaru. Which may not be all that long.

4. Kaminari

Of course he will use CS again. Why else do you think he has those clothes on him?

5. The_Leader

Firstly, CS brings out chakra forcefully at rates beyond what normal people can do, perhaps even as much as the Gates.

Secondly
    The other thing about CS is that it DOES errode away at will. Sasuke's not showing much signs of willing loyalty to Orochimaru or Kabuto - In fact, in contrast to the Sound 5, he's quite rude and brash with his ''master.'' No respect there.

Take that one as you will.

EDIT: And he uses the CS only in times of emergency, much like his predecessors. The cool down is something fierce, apparently.

6. Thorn

7. Grave

I think we will see it again only in cases where he needs an extreme burst of chakra, for example the black chidori he used in the VotE. I could see him performing that at CS level 1 now.

Also, similar to how Naruto relies on the Kyuubi chakra to summon Gamabunta, Sasuke may need a boost from CS to summon Manda, if he has signed the contract.

8. zrahl7

Valley of the End. I'm talking about when Sasuke and Naruto clashed with the Kyuubi-powered Rasengan and CS2 Chidori.

I think post-timeskip he may be able to boost his Chidori substantially by opening the seal just a bit to level 1, and he may even have developed other Chidori related jutsu that make use of it. We know he's been experimenting with Chidori at least because of 'Chidori Nagashi'. It's untelling what else he might have up his sleeve.

10. Manda's dead.

11. SunaShigure_

I wonder if he still has the limit of 2 Chidori's like he had when Kakashi was training him and if the CS has had any effect on that limit. I certainly can't wait to see him fight!

12. The Fourth Hokage

I'm all for there being no more Kyuubi and CS used. In fact it seems the story is going that way, for Naruto at least. Both Yamato and Kakashi told him that Kyuubi is holding him back. He'll be stronger without Kyuubi and I wanna see it already.

13. narutofangd

he's not dead just got a pierceing right through his mouth he's still out there.

the CS isn't just for unpowerfull nins since the bone guy had one'

sassuke will still use it but he'll try to do without seening that he does not like relying on others.

14. Enterprise E

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing Sasuke use his Cursed Seal some more. He's likely to face Naruto again, and after his training, Naruto will have improved significantly. Sasuke may need his CS just to keep up. And there's the upcoming rematch with Itachi. If Sasuke isn't saved by Naruto, you can bet that he'll use the Cursed Seal on Itachi. I wouldn't doubt that he'd use CS2 if it came down to it.

15. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki

Don't really think that Sasuke will use CS again cause he really doesn't have a need for it any more.

When you take a look at the manga.

Sasuke wasn't in the CS mood and he was able to handle Naruto and Sakura quite well. To make things even more interesting he had a jutsu that could've destroyed them that he was told not to use. Sasuke is much more powerful now and has no need to rely on something as mediocre as the CS.

17. Shinnou Genkaku

Sasuke will have no choice but to use CS1,2,3,4, and whatever else he can pull out of his Oro fucked ass so stop Naruto from Kaze Bitchslap Rasengan no jutsu-ing him do death