1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Will there be a fake dark continent arc after the succession war?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by rborges01, Oct 28, 2018.

1. rborges01 Well-Known Member

After the succession war is finished and when we get to the fake dark continent, it would be mean that we would focus specifically on the zodiacs. But my question is whether we will immediately leave the fake dark continent to the real dark continent or will the hunters prepare themselves before they go. We might end up with a different arc altogether even when we get off the black whale.

Tags:
  2. Ukoku .

I think once they make it to the fake continent, the focus will shift to Killua or Gon for a little bit. Then it will shift back to the Zodiacs and Beyond's team making preparations.

3. Shark 鮫仙

Fake dark continent? I knew not reading every one of the thousand long speech bubbles was bound to get me like this. :catblink

4. rborges01 Well-Known Member

The fake dark continent is decoy that will send most of the people in the boat there while the Zodiacs and Beyond will take a different boat by Morel when they get to the fake dark continent to the real dark continent.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. rborges01 Well-Known Member

Did you really think that all those 200,000 regular people in the boat where going to be taken to the real dark continent? That would’ve been a complete massacre.

6. Prasdana New Member

Possibility yes. I believe The Zodiacs and Beyond would be the focus on this arc. I don't think it'd be a long arc though.

I hope Leorio and Hanzo get a spotlight in this arc as well.

7. Dragon D. Luffy Lord of Calamity

Well they do.

Which is stupid as fuck. Like I love how the king of Kakin is worrying so much about the sancticity of the survival war yet is okay to take his entire bloodline with him to a living hell where almost everyone dies.

8. Yasha Procreate

Does Kakin king know they are going to the fake dark continent and not the real one?

9. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

If he does know, he said nothing about it so far.

10. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

Either "stupid" or "ambitious" can explain this, and Kakin royals surely are ambitious. For instance, Tserriednich, Benjamin didn't want to rule just Kakin, they want to govern the world. Even Sale Sale seemed to have the same ambitions.