1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Will there be a full body armour CHAD in the future.

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Canute87, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Canute87

First off let me just say that i was worying where the direction was going with chad but i'm glad to see that kisuke came to the resue.

But seriously though chad lost so simply against the 10th espada and after one month of traing he was able to take on a fallen espada.(to the point where was was giving a beat down)

So we've seen chad with both arms hollowfied so if he survives this arc and trains some more will he be able to get a full body armour.And be well capable of taking on ranked espadas.

I would sooo Love to see chad be able to perform echoing movement.

Your thoughts.

Tags:
  2. IBOSTYLE11

I've been saying ever since the story went the route of Aizen's betrayal and the winter war against the espadas that Chad would eventually end up will full body armor. It's the only way to go, but I'm afraid that he will always be the one that gains owning power just a lil to late for the big fights. Kinda like piccolo all through DBZ.

3. Kri

It's not armor, those are his true arms. His true nature is revealing itself, and all that there is left is to reveal the true Sado beneath it all. Piece by piece, the human flesh tears away and shows us that Chad actually has depth to his character.

I've been banking on this for a while, so I certainly hope it comes true. :amuse

4. Syn

As much as i would like to see chad become more than a "Wow look at how fast that character got his ass kicked, so the enemy must be uber strong" character, i could see him getting a power up like that, and don't get me wrong it would be very cool, but from what Kubo has given us so far i couldn't agree more with IBOSTYLE (DBZ analogy), he becomes powerful but those power ups are only to make the enemy look more powerful. Of course i could be proven wrong....

To sum it up: Will chad look awesome in the end? Probably. Will chad still be the punching bag kubo has made him out to be? Id be willing to say its safe to bet he will be.

5. Bass

You ask this question like Chad will be in the future. :oh

Jokes aside, it's pretty much required. Chad is destined to be the next Kazama (S-cry-ed).

6. Talone

I'd bank on Chad getting more armor. Though I'm not sure what good it would do if he got armor on his legs...just for show or power kicks I guess.

I hope Chad gets something on his chest that functions sort of like how Nell's ability does: Eats an energy blast, and returns an amplified version right back at the attacker.

I also think that he might also develop sort of a Vaziard-esque sort of ability where he gets to don a mask of some sort, seeing as how he still is human. If not that, then some Arrancar thing....or a just an "arrancar-esque" full release, turning his whole body into something.

He also already has Sonido-esque speed along with him now, with his defensive arm during his battle with Gantebien.

7. ez

lol I remember this exact same thread form ages ago.

Chad is already pretty close to having the full body armor thing. He's got that arm shield, the left arm of the devil. Next he's gonna have tazmanian devil legs so that he can do shunpo and the like :rofl

8. GaryDAI

What is Chad going to name his next piece of armor.

9. Tokokage

It's a possibility.

10. Hat Hair

If the armor includes rollerskates I'm all for it.

Seriously.

Y'know, that's actually a bit more fitting and would mean a lot more in the long run. Chad's whole "character" arc (he says with a straight face) has been built around protecting people same as Ichigo, but Tite maybe has chosen to evolve Chad's character in a tremendous way by asking "Who is Chad ?" If we tore away the generally stoic facade then what is there beneath the surface ? That's really the only way to justify Chad's continued existence in the plot beyond being Ichigo's friend, in which case he would start having to give some excellent commentary.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone view Chad's ability like that before or at least express it this well.

Kudos.

11. Mistshadow

I'm sure Chad will eventually at least gain leg upgrades. Chad just got an upgrade so i'm sure it will be a while.

12. AbnormallyNormal

i kinda think chad will get full body armor but then he will basically be a hollow and become the new novena espada

13. ez

I wanna see him get hornes while he's at it. He should also get his very own hollow/vaizard mask :sag

14. AbnormallyNormal

it would be cool if chad became like indestrucible

15. YamiHikari

Chad = Exodia

16. Cirus

Well I don't think the Yu-gi-oh thing is the best thing to compare him to. If you must compare him to a card in that game I would say he is DMoC.

Anyway back to the point. Yeah he will get another power up, and the last fight he gets into will be with the one that beat him. I am not saying he will win in a landslide, but it will be made a close fight with him as the winner.

Also needless to say the armour thing is going to happen, but I don't think it will happen in the way we are expecting it.

17. xzero1786

Chad's already got the endurance and strength, now he just needs the speed. Speed in Bleach is a very dominating factor. So most likely he'll be getting some armor legs.....although kinda thinking about it... it'd be cool if he got some wings like Hitsugaya but with a hollow feeling. That way he could possibly fly and that could give him his speed plus, it'd be different and would give a twist to his char.

18. wheres the beef?

he's gonna become like that homo iron man im scared =(

19. Soljah

Chad will get full body armor not only cause in order to compete with the upcoming battles he will need it. and 2 think about how awesome he'll look. that arm of the diablo he go tlooks freaking sick white on 1 arm black on the other. A whole suit he'll just like like teh HAx. Like Chad's character was alwayz meant to be a powerful tank its just fitting he becomes complete and gets the whole thing.

20. Nah, if Sado had to get more armor that just equals more villains to decimate him for each upgrade.

Waste of manga space imo.

21. BowL

Seeing as how he keeps on being called a monster, and his new arm has "Devil" in the name, I am guessing that when he gets his full body suit (which he will and you know it) that he will look very devilish. I mean head with horn-type-things, probably a tail that can slice people (more protection, and helps in close range) and legs that can make him faster (really all he needs now)

Hope that made sense to anybody.

22. SiSL

Doesn't his left arm have a hollow symbol on it kind of?

I thought his powers were based off of Ichigo's, so they might not be as powerful; but they should have the same potential

25. AbnormallyNormal

i bet kubo is re-thinking his whole original "based off ichigo" power thing because that is a lame excuse for each unique ability.... i am pretty sure orihime, chad are getting their own extensive background stories explained further to account for their very unique powers because "being around ichigo" is way too generic

26. Deathbringerpt

I don?t think it was said that the proximity to Ichigo was what created the powers but rather trigger them, i wouldn?t be surprised if Kubo then explained their respective origins later on.

27. FrostXian

It already was that way, Urahara said the powers were only awakened by Ichigo, not created.

28. Vandal Savage Supporting Staff

Flag:
    Sweden, United States
    I would hope so. Kubo needs to stop treating him like the whipping boy.

29. Kuroro

I don't see why not. Sado's power is slowly evolving and coming to the surface, so there is a chance he could materialize his "inner hollow" essentially.

30. Solar Bankai

He will get 1 more upgrade, possibly. He will fight 7th Espada, who is the old man. Just compare that guy to Chad's abuelo - they are practically one the same. I dont see Chad beating anyone above 7th, considering Ichigo has difficulties with 6th.
    So, by that logic, if it is one more upgrade it wont be a leg, it will be armour. Dont think he will get a mask.