1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

will we see more blood in naruto?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by hussamb, Oct 2, 2006.

1. hussamb Active Member

if u saw bleach u will notice that the anim have alot of blood path.
    but naruto bearly have any, so now after they cheanged naruto with bleach, could the anim team put more blood in naruto, and in the same way, will we see less blood in bleach?

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu GB Imperator

No, sorry man. This logic is flawed.

3. competitionbros So True Naruto, So True

the blood level is fine with me in Naruto, they keep it a little more realistic to me rather than just having torrents of blood all over

4. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

mangas are bloodier. I also want to see what they gonna do with manga chapter 325. They already changed a same situation.

5. TenshiOni Active Member

The blood level in Naruto is fine, if you ask me (talking about canon Naruto, of course). And in the manga, it can be gruesome (Haku and Sakon/Ukon's deaths, for example).

The blood in Bleach is some of the most unecessary blood spills in all of anime, btw. The characters can lose gallons and gallons of it but it never matters.

6. yuhun I'm SO-SORRY Sasori

I haven't seen much violence in Naruto since the fillers, I hope when the fillers end we'll see more blood, sweat and violence for all the time we've been waiting for part 2.

The mangas always been more violent than the anime, but I think part 2 is a little more bloody than part 1. Although Naruto's for kids anway.

7. dragonbattousai The Lost Jedi

He still lives so they will probably let it go when it gets animated unlike Gato. Besides they had Android 16 get the same treatment in DBZ even though he is an Android, but he is pretty much like that too in Naruto.

8. Chieri Blossom ★ SasuNaru ★ DeiTobi ★

I am okay with the blood level in Naruto. Don't need it any bloodier, nope.

9. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

More blood is good, but I don't mind if they don't add more.

10. Alcazar The most Known Unknown

More blood doesn't make an anime or manga better. The amount of blood loss the characters in Bleach suffer is so unrealistic, seriously most of the people should had die from blood loss alone. Naruto is fine as it is.

11. kakoishii bishoujo kunoichi no konoha

I really don't get it, what's all the obsession with blood? They're much more edits that matter loads more than how much blood there is. As long as they leave in necesary blood (i.e. a person who gets stabbed obviously has to bleed it's only natural), I could care less if they edited out everything else.

12. Hylian Active Member

naruto and bleach has wayy too much unnecessary blood. noone
    like that bleeds that much in real life

13. Snakety69 Ding! Check Please

Well, put it this way, Part 2 is alot more bloodier, violent and darker. So yeah, Naruto will most likely have more blood in the future.

14. neo-dragon Active Member

Flawed logic? I don't see any logic at all. The difference in graphic content between Bleach and Naruto has nothing to do with the nights that they are (were) on.

I don't think that it matters that part II is darker. The anime has always had the most graphic scenes from the manga toned down. It'll be the same in part II.

15. Juan Diego Member

come tish me the time is right

16. Even [Taka] Translator

yeah that one will truly be interresting:grin

17. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

This thread should die in a bloody massacre.

18. crimson_edge Kyuubified

While I don't particularly mind the blood level in the anime (not too much, but still enough to get the point across), I question how some scenes in part II will be handled.

Spoiler: Manga Spoilers
    KN4 Naruto comes to mind, what with his skin peeling off and all...as well as the most recent chapter with Hidan's decapitation scene

19. Shika-Chou Active Member

More blood doesn't make it better. What kind of logic is that?

I don't mind the amount of blood there is. Besides, the manga is a bit more gory :shifty

20. Catterix is a super awesome

LOL This thread reminds me of some guy who said that the amount of blood is unrealisitcally low and it should be more like Ninja Scroll. LOL OOh what a fool.

Anyways, about this topic... I think Part 2 will be more bloody. Not that something being more bloody makes it better, or more "grown up", but it does kind of add to the scene, so long as it isn't stupid. Most things in anime are over the top (Shikamaru having IQ of 200?! LOL) and y'know, kids are being thrown into rocks, at that speed it should shatter their spines, so obviously there's alot of leniencies.

However, I think what the difference is for Bleach and Naruto is that the people in Bleach are older, they're 15, whereas in Naruto Part1, they're 12-13. Thats a big jump in the amount of blood/violence allowed, so I wouldn't be surprised if for Part 2 when the kids are 15+ the studio will allow more blood, it is the same studio doing Bleach so we know their stand on blood levels at least.

For example
    Spoiler:
    When Sakura is stabbed by Sasori, if she was twelve, I don't think they'd show it. They'd either have the knife flying towards the camera then Sakura crying in pain, or they'd just change it. Whereas with 15 year old Sakura, I think they're more likely to show it. But I haven't actually read the manga, I only saw this in an accidental spoiler.

Bleach just has stupid blood. I don't think we're meant to take the blood seriously in bleach, its more the colour red = violent. Its an intense colour, which makes scenes seem alot more vibrant. Whereas in Naruto, when someone bleeds it means something. Like Neji coughing up blood after being hit by Naruto, unless he bit his tongue, blood wouldn't spurt out his mouth like that, it was instead used to show the intensity of the punch.

With Bleach, Ichigo walks around with a stream of blood down his face. And he doesn't stagger or anything. Yeah.... :p

21. Razza Gemini

It's fine as it is really. I don't honestly see why you care if there is X amount of blood in it or not.

22. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

i was watching an episode of the american version and it was the episode where lee challenges sasuke and after the fight Gai punches him in the face and immediatly i noticed there was no blood, its amazing(?) how one person can know the difference immediatly between an original japanese and american cause of editing!

23. Glittercunt I kill people I like

More blood please.. I like blood ... Its so hot

24. kakoishii bishoujo kunoichi no konoha

lol, Ninja Scrolls, that had the most unrealistic blood spills in any anime I've ever seen. The type of blood spills that when anyone so much as got nicked a gyser of blood woud squirt out of them, though that's a bit of an exaggeration, blood squirting out like gysers was common and turned serious battle moments into hillariously funny moments because of the unrealitsic blood spilling. As for the blood content in Naruto, I stand by what I said, it's not really that big of a deal, and its definitely not a reason to not like the dub or watch it. I'll admit I found it odd how they edited Hinata's blood after Neji used gentle fists on her heart and she was supposed to cough up some blood, that to me at least called for blood, but it's nothing to stress over.

25. Catterix is a super awesome

She did cough up blood in the anime. Not loads, but a more natural amount. Also, Hinata coughed up a bit of blood in ep 190 of the fillers when the fat guy punched her in the chest and her ribs seem to crack.

26. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

27. hussamb Active Member

if u red chapter 326, u will understand that naruto now have alot amount of blood, so if the changing time was for putting more blood then that move was ok

28. Squire of Fate Active Member

Wait until you see Hidan in part 2....

29. donkee Member

Part 2 has to have more blood than part 1 did or theyd ruin some story mechanics. It's not a huge deal. If anything, Id wish for more detail in the anime altogether, rather than just adding red blotches to the screen and nothing else.

30. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

I like alot of blood, but its okay how it is.

The only part that ever really bothered me and made me say "this needs alot more blood!" was the time when Sasuke impaled Naruto with Chidori. They showed a decent amount of blood fall into the water, but when Sasuke pulled his arm out and they showed the gaping wound, there were only a few specks of blood and Naruto's inner flesh was all clean and skin colored.

I mean, what the fuck? Blood should have been pouring out of Naruto like in the manga.

There was also that time in the fillers where that girl that pretended to be Kabuto ripped her own heart out and there was NO blood, but thats something to be expected from fillers. Plus there was no manga to compare the errors to.