• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Will Zhao be conquered in 3 years?

Will Zhao be conquered in 3 years?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cichy

Even before establishing the alliance it was stated that Qin should be capable of conquering Zhao in 3 years after capturing Gyou. That would be either 233 B.C. or 232 B.C.

However, it was also true that there was few factors that were not included in this estimation (Shibashou for example) and Gohoumei is certain they will not succeed.

So personally I think once Riboku will return he'll be able to defend Zhao until the alliance with Wei will end and Qin will have to change their plans. What are your predictions on this?

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
Nope.

If Hara follows history even remotely then it won't happen. But of course Hara can deviate but I doubt so.

Cichy

isn't this thread kinda pointless since there's actual history on this? :psyduck
Because there are still people on this forum who don't want to know history so I was trying to avoid historical arguements based on this...

Kanki

KIG
history-knowers should keep out of threads like these tbh. Or at least should refrain from giving their view if it's known they know the answer.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Logically yes of course.
From what we have been told if Qin misses Zhao deadline entire unification plan derails and we do know China did get united.
So there is that. I wanna see Shin beheading Riboku. :kanyeshrug

Cichy

From what we have been told if Qin misses Zhao deadline entire unification plan derails and we do know China did get united.
So there is that. I wanna see Shin beheading Riboku. :kanyeshrug
So hypothetically if they fail to conquer Zhao in 3 years, because of Riboku will you admit that he's just as good as everyone in the manga was saying? :devilavapepe

Tenma

shiniest meat bicycle
Because there are still people on this forum who don't want to know history so I was trying to avoid historical arguements based on this...

history virgins are just gonna get spoiled reading our answers/implications :drake

Top Bottom