1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Winter War, sooner....or later?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Solar Bankai, May 28, 2007.

1. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Aizen wants Orihime to restore the Hogyoku to its non-cracked state. As Orihime's power is basically time reversal, if the orb is restored to a non-cracked form, several months or so of awakening are going to be deleted, for lack of a better term. If this happened, the Winter War will actually be much further away than we thought.
    However, Orihime has resolved to erase the Hogyoku completely. So what if Aizen's plan is to let her bring it back to the moment of its creation before stopping her? The orb was "put to sleep" by Urahara (i think) so if this was the case it would be ready immediately as it would be awakened completely, and the war could be far sooner than we thought.
    Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. SiSL The Hun

I think Hougyoku state is irrevelant on Winter war. I mean after preperations, war would happen to "destroy" Hougyoku.

I mean, it is not like Yamomoto will pity Aizen and give him so more time in advance to get prepared :D

3. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Surely it is Aizen who will start the war, and he will wait until the orb has awoken?

4. SiSL The Hun

It is Soul Society thinks Aizen will not start to do anything before Hougyoku has completely awakened. However, Soul Society is also weakened and they needed time to recover and train for further. That's why assuming they will be ready right before Hougyoku is fully awakened where they assume "winter war" will begin. As for Aizen's part, it is not really clear what he wants to do in details. All we know, he wants some Vasto Lorde along with him as also predicted by Soul Society.

With king's key revelaed, now it is more dangerous for Soul Society to ignore.

5. Ereya No sugarcoat.

I've always been cautious with the whole Winter War thing. It seems a bit easy to suddenly say there will be a Winter War; if anything, Kubo surprising us and making it so there is no Winter War wouldn't surprise me much.

6. Aizen Fuck Bleach :(

or later

7. OmegaLeonHart The Legend

People seem to forget that even Aizen needs to prepare. He still has to gather AND perfect the VastoLordes. Even if the Hougyoku was in it's fully awakened state in what way would it benefit Aizen if he didn't have any VastoLordes to perfect?!! Even Vaizard Aizen wouldn't be a match for a collective effort on SS's part or else he would've made his move immediately after departing from SS.

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i think you have those scenarios mixed up, solar bankai. actually if orihime does aizen's will the winter war will be a lot sooner, if she disobeys it might take a longer period but i dont think she will be allowed to disobey, i foresee her friends being threatened and her complying

9. HumanRage ShonenTard

When she heal Ichigo after the fight with byakuya, it didn't restored byakya's injury, she didn't nullify the fight she nullyfied the WOUNDS

same for hyogoku, she will nullify the seal, not the things done with it for the past 3 months...

10. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

IMO Later. Even if this arc is soon to end since no match of good guys left it will take time to preapere for them.

11. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

War will begin when Aizen tries to destroy Karakura, using the awakened hougyoku.

12. Ibox L? box

I believe the winter war will be right after the current one where the rest of the hollows will show of their powers. After that another arc will be about Aizen & Co. dethroning the Spirit King, succeeding or not (not).

13. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i kinda think that there won't be a winter war arc, its mroe like a misnomer since they are misjudging the amount of time it will take for aizen to finish preparations to invade the royal dimension, as soon as he creates an ouken he'll do it

14. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Ah it was just some crazy thought that came to mind. I thought it might be wrong but posted anywaysmile-big