1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Winter War: Theory

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by sajjad, Sep 25, 2006.

1. sajjad

Aizens sends his little minion espada troops down to karakura to get the damm souls, but as prepared the SS people are already in place. The Hier captains (Kuchiki Byakuya,Kenpachi,Ukitake) take there place and prepare to encounter the bait.

Kenpachi approaches the tall black guy, they start, couple of hits , Zaraki gets all happy. Starts saying how much he enjoys this fight. The fight takes a huge turn as kenpachi gets a huge blow to his shoulder. The tall guy, starts saying his name and rank, we find out he is the 7th espada. Kenpachi starts laughing, all of sudden he removes his eye patch to accquire a boost in power. Beats the living shit of the guy, but as hope seems to be lost, the tall guy releases his "SWORD". Kenpachi not amazed, takes his stance. The shaki closely resembles of Komamura's. Kenpachi gets tremendous damage done to him, all bleeding and powerless, he says to his sword " Break the bond, ********"), all of a sudden we see a tremendous rietsu coming out of kenpachi...............................

haha just kidding, what do you think will be the outlook of the war in terms of not just winners, but the overall impact it has on SS.

Tags:
  2. ez

ss will end up losing a large number of death gods and some captains possibly

3. Marsala

Yeah, we wish. Nobody on the good side ever dies in Bleach.

I'm thinking that we'll see 1 or 2 deaths on the Shinigami side. Three, tops. Yamamoto and one or two important people killed by Gin and Tousen to make them irredeemable... though they may be redeemed anyway.

Well, hundreds of nameless Shinigami will probably bite it.

4. Jaggerjack

no matter what happens, some colosal shit will definety go down.

5. Shunsuii

I think Ukitake is gonna die since he already is ill.

6. uby

Seriously, has anyone died?

7. Wobbly

Ruppi and Kaien. Kubo can kill seriously 30 characters, and it still won't hurt his overall cast number.

In the end, the only characters on the shinigami side that will die would probably be.......no one. If Ikkaku had such an amazing chance to go out like a true warrior against Eduardo, by dying from his wounds after wtf pwning the arrancar, then I doubt that any other "good" character will bite the dust.

My scenario?

Ichigo and Isshin, father the latter and son the former, face off against Aizen once more near the end of their climatic battle. Both are battered and bruised.

Aizen, who has just been toying with them from the start and is ready to deal the final blow says, "Ban - k.....", but never is given a chance to finish the chant that would ensure victory.

From seemingly nowhere, a multitude of blades rain down upon Aizen, which leave him skewered to the ground helpless. Blood pours down the blades in torrents while Aizen's eyes stare up at the perpetrator in shock and awe.

"Justice....", is all the culprit says, as he disappears just as fast as he appeared......

8. Marsala

Center 46 was killed off panel.

Those poor nameless saps whom Mayuri detonated died - notably the only deaths in the entire bloody Soul Society arc. WTF?

Various Hollows and Arrancar have died, but I'm not sure if they count. Kinda like how Batman and Superman have no problems with "killing" vampires and zombies.

9. Usopp

lol, same with One Piece, nobody ever follows through, they just beat them really badly, and leave, assuming they've died *sigh*

I love them both very much though :amuse, and it's not as bad as Naruto's bringing people back to life......

Fackin' Chouji! You were cool until I found out you were only fatally wounded!

10. Shizor

Next time we see Kenpachi fight he will definitely have Shikai.

11. Jaggerjack

It sucks though, Kubo obviouslly favors the Arrancar since it said that 10 Vastorodes can destroy Soul society. and we know that Ulquiorra is one for sure, as for the rest of the Espada, there all probably badass as well.

however though Shikai/Bankai Zaraki would kick ass.

12. sajjad

It seems that Urahara might have some Vastlords as acquantinces, hey who might know. I also think that the vizards are going to fight, and at some point when they start losing we are going to see Vizards + Mask + Bankai, which will most definitly going to kill.

It might seem that the vizards do have a boss, in some point where they start losing he or she might come fromt the back and start saying " Hey Losers, you cant beat these peace of shits" and kill the shit out of the espadas(10-8).

Apparently no one has died in bleach due to the fact there hasn't been any MAJOR fights, not as in one on one. I mean a total collosal. I cant wait till the winter war.

If Ichigo does learn to control his mask beyond 10 seconds that would be cool, I really want to watch Ichigo to kick GJ's(released + 2 hands) ass. Also I dont know if it is possible, but could Ichigo in his full mask able to control his bankai( I know he did against Byakuya, but he was not in control).

I believe Kenpachi's Shakia would be much devestating than any Espada's releases, since its all brute force.

13. Jaggerjack

Yah cause that one girl can keep her mask on on for 15 hours 0.0 (the Viazard with the boots and gloves). But yah, i guess its gonna be a cold winter..

14. HumanRage

watch the second fight with grimmjaw ... he goes bankai, GJ is mocking him, and then triggers the mask ...

15. Last of the Arrancar

16. dummy plug

dis is a bleach thread ryt? man, i gotta watch dat show...every1 sayin its cool...lol

17. Wobbly

Dejavu

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  18. Yamato (Inactive)

I want to see Hell and the Eye thing from behind of Aizen interfering in the war :kukuku

Kaien, Luppi and few less important beings.

19. blacklusterseph004

That, my friend, would be ridiculously awesome...

20. Yamato (Inactive)

... disappears into dust cloud after getting hit by HAG's cero :kukuku

21. Trias

You meant Kaien and few less important -luppi included here- beings? *luppi bashing*

22. Yamato (Inactive)

Luppi was important 'cause he gave Grimmjow chance to shine :p

23. blacklusterseph004

You meant to say dissapears into HAG's loving arms.

24. cinosweiv

I think the stars of the war from SS side would be Kenpachi, Renji, Hitsugaya and Ukitake-Shunsui duo.

25. Yak

You are really forgetting about Komamura here. Him and Hisagi will show up bigtime to bring Tousen back to the right path.

26. HumanRage

i really hope Kubo will find something better :oh

27. Yak

And why exactly? Komamura is a character with potential. Winter War will the best, in fact, the ONLY chance for Kubo to use him and give him some profile at all. Or else he will be a completely wasted character, going by how he is probably the only person besides Aizen who was ever really close and friendlike to him. Also, there is still an unexploited bond between Komamura and Yama-ji and I hope Kubo will bring this up once again.

28. Khamzul

^Agreed. Komamura is a character with great potential. I don't think he will manage to turn Tousen back to the right path - but I hope to see more of him in the future war.

And Kenpachi together with his sword - or just Kenpachi at all will be awesome.

29. Trias

Komamura is so much underrated... :notrust

30. HumanRage

kubo used to surprise us ... in fact, i think we will maybe never see komamura fighting again ... there is too much characters in this story, 40+ uberpowered chars with 30+ not-so-uberpowered-but-kinda-powered-too are an unseen in the manga history ... and komamura is an speaking animal ? he is the only one like that ... developping the story of each character will take ages, we also want fights ...

bleach is SO unusual, i don't think any prediction (aside from systematic ones : "xx is espada 1" "no is espada 2" "no is espada 3" etc... "kubo says : is espada 3" ==> "i won \o/" sorry but you only beat a tree ...) will be successful