1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Woah, how can you...

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by somedude34, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somedude34

kill someone dead? i just got volume 7, 2 days ago and they said that they are putting Rukia to death. how could they put Rukia to death if she was already dead? oh and i just got to day this before anything else. what i like best about bleach is that the personalitys of the characters. but will someone please answer my question.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni

It's strongly implied that death for a soul = reincarnation on Earth.

Evidence:
    -The Quincy's were exterminated because they upset the "balance," and an hour-glass is seen behind Rukia when she says this, implying there's always a constant balance of living people and souls, implying reincarnation.
    -Quote from later in the manga: "Even if we just die here we'll only just change a little and then we can fight again!"

Enjoy Bleach.

3. somedude34

yeah i never really understood what Rukia ment. thanks cause i have a hard time understanding long speaches lol. I had to reread the chakra thing in naruto like 15 times to understand it. like i said i dont do good with long speachs so thank you.

4. Utz

Thanks Tenshi for helping him/her out :amuse.

Question Answered, Closed & Recycled.

And yes, enjoy Bleach :thumbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.