1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Woah, how can you...

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by somedude34, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somedude34 Kankuro and Scarecrow!

kill someone dead? i just got volume 7, 2 days ago and they said that they are putting Rukia to death. how could they put Rukia to death if she was already dead? oh and i just got to day this before anything else. what i like best about bleach is that the personalitys of the characters. but will someone please answer my question.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

It's strongly implied that death for a soul = reincarnation on Earth.

Evidence:
    -The Quincy's were exterminated because they upset the "balance," and an hour-glass is seen behind Rukia when she says this, implying there's always a constant balance of living people and souls, implying reincarnation.
    -Quote from later in the manga: "Even if we just die here we'll only just change a little and then we can fight again!"

Enjoy Bleach.

3. somedude34 Kankuro and Scarecrow!

yeah i never really understood what Rukia ment. thanks cause i have a hard time understanding long speaches lol. I had to reread the chakra thing in naruto like 15 times to understand it. like i said i dont do good with long speachs so thank you.

4. Utz Allure in the Wind

Thanks Tenshi for helping him/her out :amuse.

Question Answered, Closed & Recycled.

And yes, enjoy Bleach :thumbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.