1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Wolverine vs. Neji

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Dark Evangel, Jun 3, 2007.

Who win?

1. Wolverine

35.0%
  2. Neji

65.0%
  1. Dark Evangel Merry Meet

Tags:
  2. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Is it Golden Byakugam Neji?

3. Dark Evangel Merry Meet

4. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

How is Neji going to put down Wolverine?Wolvy's healing factor and claws seem like way too much for Neji.

6. Dark Evangel Merry Meet

Still no. I don't want this thread to be moved in the joke battledome just like my other threads:(

7. Caitlyn Jenner Nightcrawler

The Hyuuga clan can kill people with one blow.

8. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

That is correct since Hyuuga has a technique to kill with one hit (stated in databook).

9. King Bookah Kiss my ring

No they can't. besides Neji can't beat adamantium and immortality.

10. Darklyre ponies!

Too bad that one-hit kill doesn't matter on a guy who can come back from full-body disintegration and decapitation.

11. mystictrunks The BOWSS

Could the chakra even get through the adamantium?

12. Caitlyn Jenner Nightcrawler

Neji takes this as long as it's not a fight to the death. Afterall, Wolverine's an immortal now.

Now that aside, I said Neji wins because a single touch from him can kill or seriously injure a person. Just saying Wolverine's got healing or an admantium skeleton ain't gonna cut it. Wolverine's not getting close no matter what, Neji can just Kaiten or Hakke Kuushou him till he's knocked out.

14. Aokiji Well-Known Member

If Wolverine only has an adamantium skeleton, it wouldn't help much, because the chakra would travel between his ribs and make his heart explode. And he's pretty fast, pre chuunin exam neji had only 0.5 less on the speed scale, than Lee. And he has mad taijutsu skills he wouldn't let Woverine hit him that easily.

15. Juubi Active Member

Neji's gentle fist would hardly be effective against someone with Wolverine's healing ability.
    Plus, I think Neji would hurt his hands if he hit the wrong spot (adamantium bones).

16. FireEel is infected by ponies.

I dun mind to be rude, but this is the most fucked up reason anyone can possibly give as a reason to explain y Neji loses.

I mean like....what the fuck?! How does Neji hitting Wolverine have anything to do with him hurting himself due to Admantium?! I was aware Admantium is hard, but I wasn't aware punching a person with an Adamantium skeleton is gonna hurt me.

That said, Neji doesn't even need to get up close and personal, Kaiten would handle Logan.

17. Juubi Active Member

How do you think hitting adamantium would hurt, genius? Did you not see the first X-men movie?
    And if you still don't know, try punching a steel wall.
    Besides, even if Wolverine were hit by kaiten, it's not like he couldn't just get back up and fight some more

18. Red Keep Cool, Carry On.

19. Blix Word to the Wise

Wolverine for me...Neji is cool and all but how can you put down someone who is immortal?

20. Fang Titan

Narutimate Accel Neji can Jyuuken people, hitting them and sending them a mile through solid mountains of rocks. That said, if its Accel Neji with Golden Byakugam and non-Immortal Wolverine, his adamantimum skeleton doesn't matter, as Jyuuken targets the organs.

21. Kokain Autoanthropophagus

Naruto characters punch through rocks and shit, hitting a ~200 lb man with adamantium in his bones won't hurt Neji's hands. And punching a guy isn't anything like punching a wall, the wall has no give, but people get pushed back.

And like someone said before, fight to the death Neji would lose by attrition. But fight to a K.O. and Neji wins. Jyuuken to the heart, 64 strikes, both of these can knock out Wolverine temporarily.

22. Juubi Active Member

Adamantium is harder than steel, and steel is a LOT stronger than rocks. That's like comparing rocks and wood. The point I was trying to make was that it takes a certain degree of force to break through steel/attack it without hurting yourself, and Neji hardly has that much power. Plus, Neji won't be hitting a static Wolverine, but rather, a moving one. Thus, he will not only have to hit adamantium, but hit adamantium that is approaching him with a great degree of force. This means that Neji's little "gentle fist" is useless against someone like Wolverine.

23. Darklyre ponies!

What the fuck are people talking about Neji punching adamantium for? Since when does Gentle Fist even incorporate punches? Damn near all of their techniques are palmstrikes or finger pokes. Even then, it doesn't rely on kinetic impact to do damage, so Neji merely needs to touch the opponent and he'd still get the same effect.

Although in this case, that effect would last maybe a few minutes, at the most.

24. Enclave Mr. Flibble's very cross

Honestly, I haven't seen Neji do anything that could put Logan down for more than a min or two. There are other characters in the Narutoverse who would dismantle Wolverine but a Hyuuga is not the one to do it.

What's the point in a style that damages organs when used on somebody who has a healing factor that will repair the organs almost as fast as they took the initial damage?

25. Wuzzman Active Member

Wolverine healing factor is only hyped up in the movies lo. Neji doesn't special in "break bone" taijustu, he concetrates of snaping pressure points. Even wolverine have to go down. Also Neji has his absolute defense...also there is no where in the actual marvel universe that punching wolverine body hurts the hand more the wolverine. Except the skull, there is no scientific reason why if you punch wolverine in the chest you will feel the impact of your fist hitting his rib cage, over your fist hitting his muscles. In fact much of the pain your fist will feel will have come from hitting his muscles not his bone.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  26. Enclave Mr. Flibble's very cross

You don't read many comics do you? If anything the movies downplayed his regeneration. Well except the part where Gene was trying to disintigrate him. If she really had the power of the phoenix his healing factor wouldn't have been able to do shit all to heal him from that.

Also what's the kaiten going to do? Throw Logan back? Not like he won't just get right back up.

Also Hyuuga's do not hit pressure points. They damage the organs of those they are fighting and the most exceptionally skilled Hyuuga's can close tenketsu (which we have no evidence to suggest that Logan's healing factor wouldn't just open them up again, it is a cheap ass healing factor in that way).

If you want to take apart Logan you would do better with somebody who has jutsu designed around restraining or Genjutsu.

27. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

Wolverine wins because in the marvelverse he can come back from anything.

28. mystictrunks The BOWSS

Wolverine wins because until he become unprofitable he's the best at what he does.

29. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

I'm part of the whole 'No-chakra' thing so I don't even think Neji can hurt Wolverine

30. Darklyre ponies!

Nuh uh! In Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Deadpool specifically states: "Now I'm better at whatever it is Wolverine does!"