1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder Woman Vs Goku

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Valdens, Dec 7, 2005.

im sick of asking who wins. get your ass on with the voting

1. Wonder Woman

24 vote(s)
    28.2%
  2. Goku

43 vote(s)
    50.6%
  3. They both get all funky and do the hustle

18 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Valdens !

battle of the superman losers

Tags:
  2. martryn Dick in hand

I'm pretty much convinced that Superman isn't greater than Goku in beating things up. But Superman is pretty much the perfect super hero so I wouldn't be surprised if his current (non-1930's) incarnation is God himself.

3. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

SuperMan Prime>>>Goku....Goku>>>>Post Superman...

4. Bullet Active Member

Even post crisis Superman is more powerful than Goku, in any transformation too.

As for this fight. It could go either way, WW I think is stronger and is able to match an ssj3 Goku in a fight (especailly since she can take a punch from Superman and Zoom). Goku has the advantage from a distance with his energy blasts, so that whould help him alot in this fight; But WW is very skilled in deflecting blasts with her bracelets, so it won't be easy easy for Goku.

I havn't decide on who wins yet, so I'll wait to hear what others think with an honest opinion before I choose.:)

5. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Goku would pwn anyone, even god and satan.

6. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

This is a no-contest event... GOKU for the win.... in seconds

7. Lucifer Banned

I'd say... Goku >>> Smoker >>> Superman >>> WW ... (ー_ー')

8. hjkou Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Portugal
    i'd give it to goku, just for his fighting experience and martial arts expertise

roughly same strength (probably not, but shutup please and make this easier)
    but in fighting styles, goku > wonderwoman~

9. ydraliskos minimal

Do you people forget Wonder woman is a woman? Goku would TOTALLY freak out and start acting all stupid because he punched her breast.

10. Luckey Wants his custom title.

So in DB universe I'd say Wonderwoman IS chichi

Goku mistakes her and has babies with her.

THE END

11. Valdens !

hmmmm. yep, i needed to fix that. thank me later.

12. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Actually he kinda already did too :amuse.
    People forget that DBZ never puts space and time into account in their movements.

13. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

Excuse, but can soemone tell me why Regular Superman>>>Goku?

ok, maybe barring the use of Super Sayjin, but other than that...how do u explain it?

14. korican04 ftp-nin

Well there is an entire thread on this so you can search for that.

Basically this comes down to opinion and I'll ask if you have read comics featuring superman in them. And I mean recent ones like from 2000-2005?

15. Scorpio3.14 mmmmm....pi

^^The Goku vs Superman thread since some people are bound to be to lazy to search for it lol

16. Valdens !

1.he can destroy planets as easily as goku
    2.he sneezed and destroyed a solar system
    3.him+10,000 years of sun=superman prime
    4.becuase goku=asian super man, and U.S.A.>Asia
    5.The only thing that would do actual considerable harm to supeman would be a fully charged spirit bomb, which when it did not kill him, goku would be exhausted and superman wins
    6.superman has 99% light speed, goku probably about mach 1-2
    but of course smoker still beats either of them.

17. EvilMoogle Well-Known Member Supporting Staff

Minor corection, spirit bomb doesn't harm those pure of heart, which Superman qualifies for. WW would probably qualify for as well, actually but there might be some debate there.

Generally I don't know much about WW of recent. I'd guess she'd win, but that's just a guess. I voted her to win to help counter the millions that have/will vote Goku without even looking at the thread.

18. Valdens !

thanks, another reason why goku would lose:p

19. Bullet Active Member

That why I wanted to wait for an honest opinion. IMO, WW is fast enough to fight with ssj2 or 3 Goku and is more than capable of taking a punch from him. If anybody who posted in this thread read any of WWs books, they'll know that she's well above class 100 (and is probaly stronger than ssj3 Goku), and has taken blows from Superman and Zoom some of the most powerful people in DC. I can post scans, but I'll wait a little longer to see what someboby who actually knows something about both characters.

Oh, and anybody who thinks Goku is faster, could you prove it?:)

20. Bullet Active Member

WW is one of the best fighter's in DC, she's no amature when it comes to combat.

I also belive she's stronger than him, even in his higher transformations. Goku does have a chance too with his energy blasts, just as WW does.

21. Bullet Active Member

Yes, we all know that you're in love with Goku. But what does that have to do with this fight?:S

22. Valdens !

they just assume that instant transmission is the same thing as light speed and goku>god,DS,SOK,smoker prime,superman,thanos,imperiex,everything....
    i thunk WW would win because she is not that much under supermans level and doesnt get enough credit for her abilities. people watch the super friends and get their levels of power from there:laugh

P.S.:bullet, much better posting. big change since jax vs balrog.

23. Bullet Active Member

IT is only a teleport though, it's not his speed, WW has been up against teleporters before. I don't know why everybody thinks that's Goku's own speed.

I still think Barlog whould win, but that's just my opinion.:) Oh and I was just messing with you the way I was posting if you were annoyed by that.:smile-big

24. unknowndanex D-Rob

let me start off with Goku is better than superman, i was a member of that conversation, well actually the GL Ring Goku vs Superman but that turned into Goku vs Superman quickly.

number 1, Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mach1-2, that is just a ridiculous statement.

WW is not even that damn fast, she barely breaks the speed of sound, her skills are well below goku's when it comes to fighting, IT could be speed if goku wanted to use it like that considering during a fight it would not require much thought to IT to a spot. WW is not that fast either, she probably wouldn't even be able to keep up with Goku. we actually finished discussing Goku vs Flash speed wise, if that debate happens then WW's speed is obsolete, and Goku's speed actually corresponds to his fighting speed.

and to be honest, IT is in fact the speed of light.

To be formal, Shunkan Ido is a method of high speed traveling, he moves at the speed of light and anyone he comes in contact with as well. its done by concentrating on someone's energy, so goku could in fact do that technique all day to WW considering he's not far from sensing her energy because they're fighting.

but considering its instant he is moving faster, he is not dematerializing himself.

25. Bullet Active Member

Helps Flash create a vortex to save MM from a fire caused by nanites who transform trace elements into magnesium

WW blocks gunfire from every direction

Wonder Woman's speed and skill 1

Wonder Woman's speed and skill 2

Jesse Quick #1. She's capable of keeping up with Jesses Quick, one of DCs fastest speedsters, so she's alot faster than Mach 1.:)

Wonder Woman flies fast enough to create sonic booms

Her and Superman decide to attack at mach 3.

Now this is an insane speed feet right here, she's far faster than you think.

Diana deflecting Bullets, while she is still blind

Again keeping up with Jesse Quick

She adapts to Flashes speed.

Wonder Woman reflecting bullets (automatic fire) while blind.

WW and the team speedbiltzing

Superman and WW fought from Earth, towards the sun, back on Earth fighting, all in 1:54 from start to finish. That's alot faster than mach speeds.:)

Diana takes part in the search around the globe (running) for white martians (Speed feat and perception/reaction abilities)

Another speedbiltz.

Here's a recent issue. Wonder Woman vs. Omacs. Wonder Woman showed some impressive speed and durability feats in this fight. And this happens right after her fight with Superman.

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

And how do you know that Goku is even faster than mach 1 or 2? You have any evidence that whould put Goku or any other DBZ character faster than WW? IT is a teleport (and he'll be loseing energy each time he uses it), that's all it is, if it was his speed, he whouldn't have any trouble with the enemies he fight in DBZ because none of them are even close to being light speed. And WW is one the best fighters in DC, she's been trained from a child to be a fighter and has a 1000 years of battle trainning along with Superman, so she's more than capable of fighting against Goku. :)

26. unknowndanex D-Rob

well in actuallity, Cell knew IT, and Buu knew IT, so there u have it, i'm sorry if Toriyama doesn't go out his way to calculate goku's speed all the time. but considering everyone likes to bring up gotenks goin round the world in 10 min even though he wasn't at full speed or SSJ shows that these guys are much faster than what u are perceiving them to be.

oh and thanks for the WW adapting to Flash pic considering you basically were all against goku in the flash vs goku thread because Flash is so fast yet WW is adapting to his speed. another example of your one-sided images, i guess this time it comes back, i'll be using that pic in the thread, so thank you bullet.

oh and another thing about speed, why does batman see WW and Superman so well when their fighting, cause people hardly ever see Goku and the stronger members fighting. but i guess they're teleporting at that point to.

you have totally stumped me on the WW speed i'll give that to u, she is quite fast, might as well put her up there with the Flash considering Jesse Quick shares the same speed as her father Johnny who tapped into the speed force. Then there's the question of why she hasn't tapped in the speed force considering she wasn't born a speedster as well, well i guess thats just something DC forgot to air out.

Goku doesn't even lose energy when doing IT, when did u ever see him exhausted or break a sweat from it. another theory that u felt like throwing out there. he did a kamehameha and IT while already drained of energy so dismiss that, oh yeah he also fought a cell jr. and then IT cell to king kai's planet without taking a senzu bean. his speed is obviously leaps and bounds above mach 1-2 considering he made it appear as he was intangible due to him moving so fast.

toriyama has never gone into specifics of goku's powers and speed, i'm basing my statements on things that characters have done in the series and the fact that after the 10 year skip after Buu Goku is better than that (referring to Gotenks and Goku). and considering Goku's martial arts training is all about him controlling his body inside and out, he could probably vibrate his body as well. when the energy blast were fired and went through him, goku only had imprints to his left and they were very close, close enough that if he dodged there his body would not have been out the way.

27. Viciousness on a Forums Break

According to several database Ive looked up the highest shown speed from her is mach 3 flying and subsonic on land, and this one says the highest possible theoretically would be mach:

http://search.deviantart.com/searchcraft/?cmd=1&offset=0&search=neji+and+tenten

"Superspeed: It is unknown how long she can maintain a speedster?s average pace (which we clock at approximately 125 mph (2.08 miles/second) to 200 mph (3.3 mile/sec) innercity and 225 mph (3.75 miles/sec) to 500 mph (8.3 miles/sec) over land outside of cities). Since Wonder Woman lacks the speed aura of true speedsters, the environmental effects/disruptions that she causes probably prevent her from utilizing superspeed mobility as a common mode of travel. With bracers forged by Hephastes, Wonder Woman boosts her resistance to injury with her near-indestructible bracers. She is able to deflect attacks that might otherwise cause her considerable injury but she can only deflect attacks she is aware of.

Flight: Wonder Woman is capable of unassisted flight through an as yet unknown but probably magical means. She has been clocked at Mach 3 (2,100 mph, 35 miles per second) in flight and can be presumed to be much faster if she wanted to be. No reliable ceiling is known but atmospheric distubances occur at speeds greater than Mach 10 (7,000 mph, 116 miles/sec) so that is probably her limit in atmosphere as well. Her aerial manuevability is not as developed as aerial combatants such as Hawkman or the Black Condor, but she is a relatively capable aerial combatant as well. "

Youve seen pictures of Roshi's blast hitting the moon in a frame before in what looks like a second. They dodge blasts like that in dbz all the time with ease. Piccollo Special Beam cannon Makenkozappo has been dodged before.
    Even if you assume Gotenks was going all out when he ran around the world and Goku is slightly below him, can you really get around the world that fast at mach 2? The earth at the equator has a circumference of 249000 miles and mach 2 is 1400 mph. Doing the math that means itd take 18 hours to get around the world at mach 2.

To do it in 10 minutes youd have to travel approximately 213.5 times the speed of sound. Its not going to go down much unless you do it at the ice capes or something. But even at the poles edge the circumference of the earth is 24860 miles: Link removed. So its still 213 times the speed of sound to circle the earth in 10 minutes there. And If I remember correctly Gotenks was in base form when he did that. And theres been plenty of other examples of Goku being much faster than mach 2. The guy freaking escaped from namek when it looked like it had 2 seconds left to blow for christs sake. He seemed to vibrate through Jeice and Burter's ki attacks before as well.

Youre posting pics of WW blocking bullets to prove her speed, yet weve seen Gohan catch a steam of bullets fired on all sides of him with one hand in a relaxed fashion, and she looked like she was struggling there.

It was obvious Supes was holding back in his fight with her, and Flash probably is too, since you guys said he never goes all out at all in the goku vs flash thread, who knows how hard he was trying at all. And if Goku decides to blow up a chunk of the planet theres no way Wonder Woman is going to escape it. Sure she unlike the flash she has the liberty to fly off of it, but at just mach 3 shes still going to take serious damage, and its said she cant really take damage like Superman and co..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  28. Bullet Active Member

"unknowndanex well in actuallity, Cell knew IT, and Buu knew IT, so there u have it, i'm sorry if Toriyama doesn't go out his way to calculate goku's speed all the time. but considering everyone likes to bring up gotenks goin round the world in 10 min even though he wasn't at full speed or SSJ shows that these guys are much faster than what u are perceiving them to be."

Cell didn't know IT until after he was blow into outer space by Gohans attack, during his fight against Goku he never knew it. Buu new about the attack, but Gohan (who was pounding S. Buu) or Gotenks didn't. Gotenks isn light speed, not even Super Buu in his strongest incarnation (when he absorbed Gohan) was light speed.

Canon Instant Transmission takes a second (to a couple) to lock onto ki before Goku can teleport..... meaning Goku had about a seconds time to teleport

Link removed

Super Buu 3 takes off

Link removed

Super Buu is still flying, while Goku and Vegeta are chatting

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Super Buu 3 finally finds them

Link removed

"oh and thanks for the WW adapting to Flash pic considering you basically were all against goku in the flash vs goku thread because Flash is so fast yet WW is adapting to his speed. another example of your one-sided images, i guess this time it comes back, i'll be using that pic in the thread, so thank you bullet."

I still think Flash can beat Goku. Flash wasn't using all of his speed against WW. And WW isn't slow, she's fought Superman and was able to keep up with Jesses Quick, both who are faster than Goku.

"oh and another thing about speed, why does batman see WW and Superman so well when their fighting, cause people hardly ever see Goku and the stronger members fighting. but i guess they're teleporting at that point to."

Superman was the one that could see them, not Batman. During the Superman vs. Doomsday fight no one was able to see them, and that was ten years ago back when Superman was only a little bit faster than Mach speeds; so what's your point?

"you have totally stumped me on the WW speed i'll give that to u, she is quite fast, might as well put her up there with the Flash considering Jesse Quick shares the same speed as her father Johnny who tapped into the speed force. Then there's the question of why she hasn't tapped in the speed force considering she wasn't born a speedster as well, well i guess thats just something DC forgot to air out."

That just proves that WW is almost as fast as speedsters.:) That also proves that she's fast enough to fight any DBZ character.

"Goku doesn't even lose energy when doing IT, when did u ever see him exhausted or break a sweat from it. another theory that u felt like throwing out there. he did a kamehameha and IT while already drained of energy so dismiss that, oh yeah he also fought a cell jr. and then IT cell to king kai's planet without taking a senzu bean. his speed is obviously leaps and bounds above mach 1-2 considering he made it appear as he was intangible due to him moving so fast."

No, Goku was fresh when he did the IT with Kamehameha wave, he lost all his energy once he failed to kill Cell with the attack. And Cell could have been hit Goku, considering how long it took. And again IT is only a teleport, not his actual speed.

Link removed

"toriyama has never gone into specifics of goku's powers and speed, i'm basing my statements on things that characters have done in the series and the fact that after the 10 year skip after Buu Goku is better than that (referring to Gotenks and Goku). and considering Goku's martial arts training is all about him controlling his body inside and out, he could probably vibrate his body as well. when the energy blast were fired and went through him, goku only had imprints to his left and they were very close, close enough that if he dodged there his body would not have been out the way."Now your just assuming that he could vibrate his body invisible, but he can't, because he's not close to light speed. You have to be light speed in order to do somthing like that.:)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  29. Viciousness on a Forums Break

It seems pretty obvious that the Dragonball characters move alot faster in close quarter combat than they do when flying around the world or from country to country etc.

They dodge blasts that seem to be the speed of light all the time, fight faster than untrained eye can see by faaaaaaaaaar (Since even at the beggining of DB they were doing this, and now its so fast that the people who could see them then and thensome can't). But when theyre flying overhead ussuallythey dont seem like a blur but instead something that can definately be spotted. It definately seemed like Goku was vibrating through those attacks.

Also Goku isnt going to need time to lock on to a ki thats infront of him for IT. Vegeta was obviously a fair distance away and Goku just felt his faint ki and had to log on. If hes using it in combat like he did against Cell then why locate his ki?

30. konflikti Mammoth self control

The speed of the ki blasts in DB seems completely random when compared to speed feats the characters have done. The ki blasts are extremely slow in close quarters, leaving characters chance to actually dodge them, while being near light-speed on long range. So in my opinion, you can't judge anyones speed by comparing it to the speed of ki blast.

On the other hand, it is somewhat common sense to note that speedsters can dodge ki blasts because DB crew can dodge them too, considering that the DC speedsters are usually potrayed with more amazing speed feats than that of DB crew.

The fight itself is lot more closer that Superman vs. Goku, since WWs high standings in the comics still are lot lower than Supermans. I'd still give it to WW since her general invulneribility in close combat is enough to duke it out with Supes, even if he is holding back. Goku has never potrayed such provess in physical fight. Considering the fact that WW should be at least as fast to catch Goku adn dodge his ki blasts while doing this, it would in my opinion boil down to physical combat.