• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

News Worldwide OP Character Popularity Poll

Kinjin

Divine Visionary
Global Moderator
122. Bellamy
121. Daz Bones
120. Diesel
119. Hannyabal
118. Kalifa
117. Gedatsu
116. King
115. Ichiji

Yeah it's me who will watch and complain and not the dude crying about people not worshipping Luffy in this very thread
Cool. I still don't see anyone saying that.

I still see after I left this thread people saying Luffy this and Zoro that and those are not me.

NotTommy

Is he the highest ranked beast character, or are there more left? :hmm
Wouldn't be surprised if Ulti beats him. Kaido might be above him as well. Then there's the Supernova that joined the Beast Pirates (if you count them). Aside from that, I doubt there's anyone left.

DeVision

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
Wouldn't be surprised if Ulti beats him. Kaido might be above him as well. Then there's the Supernova that joined the Beast Pirates (if you count them). Aside from that, I doubt there's anyone left.

Wano Chars above King associated with BP:

Kaido, Yamato, Ulti, Drake, Hawkins. Dunno if I'm forgeting anyone.

blueWaves

Diesel

I had to look up the guy. He was a big mom pirate. Geez, there's just too many one note, forgettable characters. This guy being above Daz Bones, Jack, Ryuma, Jabura, Dr. Kureha etc. is weird. Japan has weird taste.

Kinjin

Divine Visionary
Global Moderator
114. Makino
113. Dadan
112. Batchee (fly which Fullbody put in his soup in an attempt to humiliate Sanji)
111. Niji
110. Kyros
109. Laboon
108. Miss Valentine
107. Eisberg

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Saw a guy complaining in a site's comments section that Xebec should at least be top 100 and I'm like "Why? He's not even a real character yet".

Tiertards are just incredible sometimes.

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Losing to the fly isn't that bad because it's a meme character, and those don't really have a ceiling. You should really feel bad when you lose to the likes of Ichiji and Niji who are flat clone characters and probably split votes among each other.

So yeah Beast Pirates disappointing. Only major ones left are Kaido, WiW and Ulti.

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Don't try to understand that king of people.

Xebec is a freaking shadow.

So I told that to the guy and he replied that "it's an absurd that a fly from East Blue, the weakest sea in the OP world, is higher than a guy who is already one of the strongest without even being shown".

I asked him if he would feel better if the fly had appeared landing on Roger's nose or something like that. Will post the answer if I get one.

Top Bottom