1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Worst filler villains listed

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by TriSal, Oct 23, 2005.

1. TriSal Shino 4 life......

1 Fuujin and Raijin: they were little funny but that was all. But these cannibals are the worst ninjas ever.

2 Mizuki: he only became strong for five min after drinking that potion. After that he looked like some randome corps you can see in CSI.

3 The Fuuma Jounins; It took all four of them to be a treat agianst Naruto and Sakura.

4 The three people from Kamizurui Clan: The were so lame. All their ninjutsus combined were owned by Hinata.

5 Raiga and Ranmaru: Knock-offs of Zabuza and Haku

6 Aoi: :barf

7 The three guys in 101: At least they were funny

Maybe I?m a bit to mean but they deserve it.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

In descending order of suck:

7. The "?" Nin from 101 - They were hilarious. :rofl
    6. Kamizurui Clan Nin - I actually liked them a lot. They were smart in combat.
    5. Raiga and Ranmaru - Despite the opinion of most, I acutally like these two. Though Raiga does suck in combat. =/
    4. The Fuuma Jounins - They had some wicked jutsu, but I never really grew attached.
    3. Fuujin and Raijin - I found them somewhat funny...although they were still annoying.
    2. Aoi - Just lame.
    1. Mizuki - He takes the cake. Tony the Tiger transformation = fail. Sorry, Cholisose!

3. Darko Ero-sennin writes good books

i dont exactly remember who aoi is so ill leave him out of the list for now
    since there was a rank list posted above ill just follow suit here, in order from not worst to worst...

6) Fuuma jounins (somewhat entertaining attacks)
    5) 101 villains (they were so horrible it was entertaining)
    4) kamiziwhateverthehellitis bug clan people (yeah they were annoying but not annoying enough to make it further down the list)
    3) Raiga and ranmarou (i just dont like these guys, raiga looks and acts stupid, his lightning attacks are lame, and ranmarou annoys me)
    2) Fuujin and Raijin (these pillsburhy doughboys were annoying, no soup for them!)
    1) Mizuki (like tenshioni said, the tony the tiger transformation was annoying, but overall how he transformed into mizukinegger was also annoying on its own)

4. TenshiOni Active Member

Filler villain from the Tea Country Arc who supposedly had the Nidaime Hokage's sword.

5. Anthriel 日本語の学生

From best to worst:

1. 101 guys: Well, they were quite funny.
    2. Fuujin and Raijin: They were a little bit funny.
    3. Fuuma Clan: Two of the guys were original, quite good for filler villians.
    4. Kamizurui Clan: I didn't like how much they got owned, but at least their fighting style was rather cool.
    5. Raiga and Ranmaru: Cheap Zabuza and Haku ripoff. I don't know why they couldn't at least change the village. It's not like the whole "This guy is from a organisation in which that guy once was, who is now in a organisation in which Orochimaru once was" excuse would make sense anyway.
    6. Mizuki: Sucks, but at least he answered "What about Mizuki?" questions.
    7. Aoi: Teh suck.

6. kunshu Member

that is aoi

7. batanga 6 1 15-45 300

Three dudes from 101 - these were actually awesome thus they come to last place.

Fuuma clan - meh, design was pretty good. I liked them... to the point. The mantis guy with the scissors was cool.

Raiga/Ranmaru - started of good. I loved the funeral thing, but they, too, ended up being totally lame.

Aoi - the sword was pathetic. That?s so yuck.

Those bug users from Iwa - when I heard we?d see some iwanins I got exited, then we get something like this... all their attacks were pathetic and what?s up with that summon? It looked cool but didn?t do anything.

Mizuki tiger - mizuki was a cool character in the very first ep. Gave Naruto some character and started off the entire series nicely. But they had to rape him with this.

Fuujin & Raijin - these two are the dumbest and worst looking characters in Naruto, ever. Thus they are the most suckiest IMO.

8. Kayo ?

Those from 101 - Best filler characters :D

The Fuuma clan - These characters was really good, even if the spiderdude wasnt original. But... what the hell did they do? making a very short fight then the earth dude turning into a f*cking fairy? I think the guy who made this filler started very good then got high or something.. If the fights wasnt so short and that guy didnt turn into a damn transexual fairy this would be an awesome filler arc.

Raiga and Ranmaru - I liked those but the fight wasn't long enough and made Raiga and the 7 mist swordmen look weak. This was starting really good but finished bad :(

Aoi - I found this guy ok, not the best filler character but ok. Atleast better then the others, even if the fight was short.

Bug lady and her gang - She looked so ugly and the clan sucked too, the summon looked cool but nothing more then that. Also crap.

Fuujin and Raijin - Those was also crap, the design sucked and they werent even funny. Another useless filler characters.

Mizuke - This was sooo bad I mean transforming into a tiger? come on who the hell made this filler it sucked so bad I can't explain it.

9. Leen Peacemaker

My turn to voice out my opinion.

From best to worst: (even though they are all terrible)

1. 101 guys (their romance story is somehow 'hip')
    2. Bee users clan ( they are quite smart actually)
    3. Fuijuin and Raijin ( they are just sooooooooooo funny)
    4. Fumma clan ( well, at least they are true to their friend and willing to die for others)
    5. Aoi (the sword of raijin should be a lot stronger)
    6. Mizuki ( what the hell is a tiger doing in a village?????)
    7. Raiga/Ranmaru (just too lame............ the worst filler )

10. FanB0y Active Member

Worst to not-worst-but-still-suck-ass

Raiga - isnt he a MIST shinobi from the mist country and not from the cloud country?! Then why the hell is he only using LIGHTNING ATTACKS and not MIST/SUITON JUTSUS?!! It would've been a little better if he actually needed to use handseals for it, instead all he has to do is point those stupid swords to his target and BOOM! Lightnig bolt! Cheap ass villain.

Fujin/Raijin - I didnt really take them seriously as villains. They dont have the villainy feel to them.

Mizuki - Tigger on steriods!!! Stupid.

Aoi - Gay! (no offense to all male homosexuals around the world)

Fuuma/Bug user clan (i forgot the name) - they're somewhat decent.

3 stooges from episode 101 - served their purpose very well! :laugh

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  11. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

To suck, or not to suck, that is the question.

In descending order of pathicness:

7. The "Haze" Ninja's from Ep. 101 - Actually my favorite filler, it made me laugh. :amuse
    6. The Fuuma Jounins - They weren't so bad. =/
    5. Raiga and Ranmaru - Great concept, horribly carried out. Not too mention the fact that Raiga is one of the most pathetic Nin's out there. =[
    4. Kamizurui Clan Nin - Repetitive-no-Jutsu.
    3. Mizuki - The only thing I liked about him was the fact he made me laugh when he went into insane-o laughter mode.
    2. Aoi - Pathetic...just pathetic.
    1. Fuujin and Raijin - They never ceased their constant level of annoyingness.

12. Aecen *grin*

1.Raiga How you can make a swordsman look bad is beyond me.
    2.Mizuki Stay off the steroids kids, or this will happen to you.
    3.Fuujin and Raijin To bland, no story to them, just idiots...
    4.Aoi Um who are you?...nuff said
    5.ranmarou To annoying for my taste, always crying, get over it.

13. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Damn maybe Ill do one of these later after taking the time to remember everyone. But where would you guys rank the movie and ova villains in these lists?

I hope theyre good for the upcoming OVA this winter, and the movie next summer. Im pretty sure whoever the konohamaru corps will be facing is probably going to suck unless theyre super hillarious.

14. conceptz Fox Mulder

i'm pretty sure everybody on this board hates Mizuki....

15. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

Fuujin, raijin, Raiga... all of em but those 3 the most

16. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'd say it'd be tony the tiger mizuki.

17. volpone n_n

I agree with hayate..

18. thesh00ter Well-Known Member

worst filler villain: Mizuki

runner up: Raiga

worst drawn filler villain: Raiga (he looks like a blow up doll)

runner up: the Stupid Brothers (they look like Dia del Muerto dolls)

only 22 more episodes to go:sad

19. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

I actually thought that guy would be badass, but I was horribly dissapointed. :oh

20. crono220 Legendary in his own mind

I'm not ranking these characters, but giving my opinion on them...

Mizuki- He was decent, well in episode 1 he was. In the fillers he was a sorry excuse for a ninja. Tony the tiger justu!!! He also should have laid off the steriods.

Fumma Clan trio- Ugly character designs, but had some interesting justu's. Atleast they were killed off quickly unlike some certain filler villains. The fat guy turned fairy was a bit too over the top for my tastes.

Kamizurui Clan Nin- Boring justu's, and their female nin gave ugly a new defenition. They were just too average, they make the gaiden rock nin look like gods.

Legendary stupid brothers- Lame as hell. They were NOT funny IMO. I felt like stabbing my eyes every time I saw them. I wish they were killed, but that's just like asking for a decent filler arc.

EP 101 Nin- They were corny, but still somewhat entertaining, atleast they only lasted 1 episode.

Aoi- I like his character design, but he acts kinda...gay...and he monolauges WAY too much.

Raiga- At first, he seems promising, especially after seeing the first episode in the current filler arc, then he started fighting, and he became lame real quick. It doesn't help if the animation is also god awful, and he has fish lips. He seemed a little to eager to take ranmaru with him.....Disturbing

Ranmaru- A Haku clone. Nuff said.

21. Lucifer Banned

hmmm... oh well here list.

7.) 101 Dalmatians - this is made've laughing me
    6.) Those bug users from Iwa - So weird. wrong summoned...
    5.) Fuuma Jounins - they are NOT jounins. >_> wtf? bad wrong by animator.
    4.) Fuujin & Raijin - so annoying. wasn't funny. Fatass characters.
    3.) Mizuki - wtf? he can transform tiger? LMAO
    2.) Aoi - bad scene. I laughing this is suck fightning.
    1.) Raiga & Ranmarou - so lame, Raiga is WORST character Bad Fightning. I feel sorry for Poor Ranmarou. ^^

22. ez Jesus Christ

101 was possibly the best comic-relief episode ever. Those three guys were hilarious. :smile-big

From the least worst to the absolute worst.

5. Fuujin & Rajin - fat idiots, good to laugh at and nothing more.
    4. Fuuma Clan ninjas - wtf?
    3. Mizuki - could have been more than he was
    2. Aoi - waste of a ninja
    1. Raiga
    Spoiler:
    FUCKING SUCKS

23. Viciousness on a Forums Break

1. OVA 1 4 leaf clover enemies: dont remember much about them and I may be getting them confused with some filler enemies before the 1st chuunin exam part..if there were any, but if its who I think it is they were kinda boring.

2 Fuujin and Raijin: Dumb and Dumber had some funny one liners but in the end became an irritation.

3 The Fuuma Jounins:

4 Mizuki: Was ok to see him again, and it was cool how he got back at Iruka, but I honestly have no desire to see him again.

5 OVA 2 Hidden Waterfalls enemies: Dont remember it too well except the OVA was mediocre but better than the first .

6 Raiga and Ranmaru: Raiga's funeral planning and derangedness are kinda interesting, but Im glad there havent been any manga villains this bad

7 Aoi: Like wtf. this guy was retarted. I dont even see how he ever became a chuunin much less Jounin. but for some reason I found him to be hillarious. Especially after getting blown away by Naruto at the end.

8. The three people from Kamizurui Clan: had an interesting strategy when they werent being team rocket like..

9. The three guys in 101: seriously funny but thats about it.

10. Movie 1 Guys: Not so bad, kinda memorable, had cool gear. Though Kakashi shoulda pwned that one guy much worse.

24. Scared Link _

Raiga
    Mizuki
    Fumma Clan
    Kamizurui Clan

25. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

The worst for me was the Fuuma trio. One easily lost to Naruto but hes supposed to be a Jounin.

The 3 guys in the Team 8 filler were pretty forgettable.........

Aoi could be Special Jounin. I can give a decent defense on his strength.

Mizuki beat Iruka

Havent seen the Raiga filler though................

Those two stupid brothers were just dumb,

powerful though.

26. Ha-ri Dai Gurren Brigade member

Tony the tiger, nuf said

27. Quoll loungin'

LOL. That's a very good description of Raiga.

28. Seany Banned

urghhh raiga easily, next pointless sasame arc jounins, then stupid brothers

29. Narikaa Happily Insane :X

I'll go with the crowd on this one; definitely Raiga, no doubt about it. Let's throw a party when he finally leaves. ;)

I didn't much like the villian on the race one either, can't remember his name. All I remember is thinking "good riddance!" after Naruto took care of him.

30. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Worst: Aoi

I thought the same thing XD *reps*