1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Broly be able to stack SSJB with his LSSJ form?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Plague, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Plague Punches People in the Face

Could you imagine that! Broly mixing SSJB with LSSJ.

We'd get a LSSJBlueGreen, LSSJTeal or LSSJTurquoise!

xD No but seriously, do you think he could do it?

Tags:
  2. JayDZ3 Well-Known Member

Or SSGSSFP

:wow

3. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

They're two different evolution trees, so I doubt it. That's like asking if Ultimate Gohan can use SSJ3.

4. Millón Vasto Homo Novus

Nah they won't otherwise hed be too strong.

If he gets a god form itd be akin to broly god

Aka it would already incorperate legendary features.

Can u imagine the damn name?

Legendary supersaiyan god legendary superaiyan

Or if we go the kale route

True legendary super saiyan god true legendary supersaiyan

5. Plague Punches People in the Face

Maybe not. LSSJ is still a Mortal Ki form right? Broly hasn't gotten the God forms yet, and they keep saying he's "Pure".

Also, in your example, it'd be more like Gohan mixing SSJG with his Mystic form. That'd be kinda radical too!

6. Broly The Almighty Saiyan

If Broly is supposed to get god ki/forms by any chance, then I think he's going to have a special color/form (like Goku Black's Rosé) instead of SSB. Super Saiyan Violet/Purple would be a considerable option since it fits the color palette of Broly's design.

Still, I believe Broly won't have godki-based forms like Goku and Vegeta, but a branch of forms that is related to his Oozaru power, something like this will be excellent:

• MAXIMUM MAXIMUM x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Plague Punches People in the Face

Green fur pic is fucking awesome, not gonna lie!

8. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

No otherwise goku would’ve been able to stack ssj2 with blue and such

9. Broly The Almighty Saiyan

Nu Broly was designed to give the impression of an Original / Primal Saiyan. Hell everyone was addressing him Yamoshi when the first teaser of the movie appeared. Thus, giving him a SSJ4-esque type of form(s) is not farfetched at all.

10. PFM18 Active Member

/endthread

That actually looks amazing. I didn't think that a SSJ4-esque Broly could look very good.

11. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    2 different super saiyan forms cant be stacked like that

Its like asking if Goku can go SSJ2 and SSB at the same time...He cant, its one or the other.

SSJ forms arent skills that are independent of one another like SSJ and Kaioken are, they are more like the same skill honed to different levels over time.

12. redrum

i don't think you can stack god forms on top of mortal forms

13. Kishido Well-Known Member

The better question is if Goku and Vegeta can stack SSB or SSJ on Ikari.

Making a canon SSJ4

14. Blade DAN DAN

he will make SSJ4 canon :tupac

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. John West Active Member

Or SSj2 Full power or SSj3 Full power.

I'd think that would be better

16. Broly The Almighty Saiyan

Well, I forgot to say that Broly has already stacked his SSJ with his Ikari mode to a certain extent. Maybe some of you didn't hear this info: I was informed by MShadows that when the pupils of LSSJ Broly appeared, they were NOT green like the rest of ssj forms, instead they were "Golden" like those he has in Ikari form, which probably means that Ikari is the first stage of LSSJ / SS FP. All the forms of Broly share the quality of being "Berserk", so they all work under the same principle: "using Oozaru powers in human form". When Broly gets used to the forms he unlocked in the movie, I am pretty sure the next development he gets will be some SSJ4-esque form.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  17. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

FPSSJ Broly using god ki? I can picture him easily man handling the Angels...

• MAXIMUM MAXIMUM x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Broly The Almighty Saiyan

Indeed, Broly has the capacity to demonstrate the true potential of SSJ3. Goku was stuggling while using ssj3 because it consumes lots of ki in a short amount of time. Broly can use it to its full extent thanks to his seemingly infinite ki/stamina.
    :bury

19. Mio ...

SSB is just a SSG turning into a Super Saiyan. That's already form stacking.

I don't see why a SSG turning into a Legendary Super Saiyan wouldn't also be possible. LSSB is perfectly feasible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. John West Active Member

Or Maybe Broly controls his SSJ power and mixes it with his rage form.

21. ShieldsPlus 凸( ` ロ ´ )凸

There is a lot of potential that could be worked with in regards to Broly's Ikari and his LSSJ form, forms that we have never seen before (other than the latter being non-canon).

However, there is one other character that achieved the LSSJ form, who is Kale. Since this is a form where the Saiyan loses control of his powers and go outright berserk (like how Kale was w/her version of LSSJ), it's possible that Broly, like Kale, could end up where he is able to regain control of his emotions and harness all of that power in a condensed, controlled state.

Legendary Super Saiyan 2 Broly anyone?
    Spoiler:
    and Broly God form

22. Former OBD Lurker. Well-Known Member

I'm sure he has something like how Goku Black and Trunks had their own transformations.

23. Duke Ysmir01 I just kept moving forward

Spain
    @Blade captain, i sometimes feel like a broken record, still, i shall use the same sentence i used last time when we discussed a big power up for chadly:

...And everyone died
    The end

24. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

See, it doesn't really work though, does it? Broly's SSJ full power is just that - his ki overflowing in SSJ form. It's unique to him in the same way Ultimate is for Gohan. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan/ SSB is something different. It's the SSJ form used with God ki. If Broly used SSB his ki would no longer be overflowing since SSB is partially about ki control.

25. Gordo solos David "Gordo" Gordon

Broly without god ki was able to reach or even surpass Beerus’s level. Goku says that much when he visits Broly again

So it’s clear that if he stacks god ki, then he’s going to be a fucking juggernaut

This isn’t the case with Toei who would give guys like Hit, Gohan or Freeza god ki and they would still be weaker than SSB Goku and Vegeta. God Ki Broly would far surpass the GoDs

26. John West Active Member

He would be plot nerf. Broly is a character right now that's too powerful for DBS. Not only does he rises massively in power, he is fusion level power. Imagine if Gogeta was permanent fusion. Wouldn't be many threats in DBS if that was the case.

27. ShieldsPlus 凸( ` ロ ´ )凸

Wouldn't really say that, since Gogeta wasn't really using all of his powers (and was still capable of powering up higher) even when Broly reached the peak of his powers as LSSJ.

But then again, Broly probably isn't going to get access to any sort of godly ki (and its forms) unless he trains with an angel (Whis) or someone similar.

28. Broly The Almighty Saiyan

I am reticent about that part and won't give my judgement until I watch the movie. I wanna just say that the final Kamehameha he used against Broly goes officially by the title "FULL POWER Kamehameha" .. so that gives me a preliminary impression about the power levels used in the fight. Also, nothing suggests that Broly reached his limit concerning powering up in that fight. It's just that Gogeta used too much power of his SSB which allowed him to stomp Broly before he could catch up.

29. ShieldsPlus 凸( ` ロ ´ )凸

This is what I initially thought at first, but then SSB Gogeta was powering up alongside LSSJ Broly, and yet Gogeta ended up getting stronger at a quicker rate. It may be that Broly could have gotten stronger, but from what we know from that fight, it’s more likely that Broly was reaching/has reached his limit while Gogeta was capable of powering up even more.

This was because when Gogeta powered up even more, that was the moment when Broly started getting scared that he might lose (unlike from before when Goku/Vegeta powered up, Broly would just power up alongside them w/o hesitation).

30. Plague Punches People in the Face

In-Universe this would have been after Broly was thrashing Frieza for over 2+ Hours. Just saying. I know a lot of people want to call it a gag thing but it means Broly powering up for 2 hours still can't overcome Base Gogeta. (If the Spoilers are true)

Maybe Broly's growth is proportionate to who he's fighting. Since Frieza was weaker than him, maybe he didn't gain as much.