1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Shinso and Shin Nemoto be an invincible duo?

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by xenos5, Jul 3, 2018.

1. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Shinso can brainwash whoever responds to him, and Shin Nemoto can force anyone to respond to him with their true feelings. So as a team Shinso could ask a question and Shin could force the person to answer Shinso's question so they get brainwashed.

Does this set-up sound feasible or am I missing something?

Who do you think is the highest tier character they could take out with this tactic?

Tags:
  2. Plexa Well-Known Member

They would struggle against the Nomu, and maybe against someone like Tokoyami who has Dark Shadow attached to him, but I think that's a pretty solid combination.

3. Kellogem Well-Known Member

Nemoto can force people to answer his questions specifically, not others, so when they'd answer that'd still count as responding to Nemoto, not Shinso. Nemoto can only ask himself.