• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Would Yomi Numa work on kage level characters?

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
The fact that Jiraiya never really used it in a fight against kage+ characters makes me think it's going to only work if someone is off-guard (Pain) or too weak (random nameless summon).

If I am wrong, why didn't Jiraiya just use it on Pain, Itachi, Kisame, or Orochimaru from the start if it's an instant GG?

Reminds me of the awful "Kamui GG" argument although Kakashi never used it like that!!

MHA massive fan

Sure
I think this forum needs to stop with the Intensely stupid notion that you can be at a level yet have no counter to a specific jutsu and would fail to work

the jutsu in question doesn’t know the level of the enemy to opt to fail

it will work against everyone with no specific counter

the same way ALL JUTSU can affect ALL NINJA with no counter to those jutsu

kaguya is as immune to a chibaku tensei as she is to rasengan
If she doesn’t counter it, she will be affected by it

MHA massive fan

The fact that Jiraiya never really used it in a fight against kage+ characters makes me think it's going to only work if someone is off-guard (Pain) or too weak (random nameless summon).
Or the only person he fought on panel could counter it . YN is useless against pain bar to stall
If I am wrong, why didn't Jiraiya just use it on Pain, Itachi, Kisame, or Orochimaru from the start if it's an instant GG?
He did though. Kisame and Itachi will simply counter it , not because of their level but because they can specifically counter it

Kishi gave Itachi a fuck all elemental ninjitsu counter and gave kisame a blade which eats chakra

he also gave orochimaru the ability to spit himself a new body . All these things are counters to YN. Doesn’t mean Tsunade is immune to it for example
Reminds me of the awful "Kamui GG" argument although Kakashi never used it like that!!
Sannin fans are daft

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
The fact that Jiraiya never really used it in a fight against kage+ characters

Jiraiya has had a total of 2 fights in the entire manga (P1 drugged against Orochimaru & Pain - Kn4 was off panel, Itachi & Kisame ran, Konan wasn't a fight more like a quick stomp).

And guess the fuck what?

Jiraiya used Yomi Numa is BOTH of these matches

Reach a little harder (To All Sannin Downplayers)

:catboogie

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Jiraiya used Yomi Numa is BOTH of these matches

Reach a little harder (To All Sannin Downplayers)

We're questioning how and on who can he use it on, not whether he can use it in general.

Read a little harder (To All Speed Readers)

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
We're questioning how and on who can he use it on

We've seen it used on a summon (snake) and a non-summon character (one of the paths). Also, it was used on Jigen by Kashin Koji. The jutsu has been used on both.

Try reading the fucking manga

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
We've seen it used on a summon (snake) and a non-summon character (one of the paths). Also, it was used on Jigen by Kashin Koji. The jutsu has been used on both.

Try reading the fucking manga

Literally covered in OP.

Summon (snake) and one of the Paths it was used on are NOT kage level characters. Kashin Koji is NOT Jiraiya.

Try reading the fucking OP.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Yeah it'll work on some Low Kages like Hidan, some Paths of Pain, for example or Base Tsunade but I dont see it working on Mid Kages especially characters that can fly or are doton, raiton and suiton users. Some KG would make the swamp useless as well.
Not sure what's Byakugou Tsunade's ansewer to Yomi Numa tho, she does have Raiton chakra but you'd need a pretty strong raiton to counter Yomi Numa I guess and i dont think CES is the answer.

ShinAkuma

Judge of The Judge of Judges
Literally covered in OP.

Summon (snake) and one of the Paths it was used on are NOT kage level characters. Kashin Koji is NOT Jiraiya.

Try reading the fucking OP.

Your question is if Yomi numa would work, not Jman+Yomi numa

Technically we know YM can be used against Kages, it was used on Jigen..... :kanyeshrug

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Your question is if Yomi numa would work, not Jman+Yomi numa

Technically we know YM can be used against Kages, it was used on Jigen..... :kanyeshrug
Yeah but me mentioning only Jiraiya's name in the OP more than once makes it clear I am not interested about Borutoshitty feats :hurr

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
You're trying so hard, it's cute lol

:urahaha

Summon (snake) and one of the Paths it was used on are NOT kage level characters

According to you. You also have no proof that the jutsu suddenly doesn't work on those you consider "kage" level, especially when the jutsu has been used on Jigen, and Yomi Numa didn't change properties just because Jiraiya's clone used it

:catskully

Jiraiya also uses it on transformed Urashiki.

Reach harder noob

:hocatboogie

MHA massive fan

According to you. You also have no proof that the jutsu suddenly doesn't work on those you consider "kage" level, especially when the jutsu has been used on Jigen, and Yomi Numa didn't change properties just because Jiraiya's clone used it

Reach harder noob

F
I
L
L
E
R

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x

Reach harder noob

>only counters to the arguments in OP so far have been filler arc feats and feats from a different character

Yup, smells like a concession to me. Yomi Numa GG is literally the same as Kamui GG, which the Band complains about whenever it's brought up. :russ

ShinAkuma

Judge of The Judge of Judges
Yeah but me mentioning only Jiraiya's name in the OP more than once makes it clear I am not interested about Borutoshitty feats :hurr
Prolly shulda asked if Jamn can use Yomi Numa on a kage then. The way you have worded the question is an indictment on the jutsu, not the user. :yousmart

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
>only counters to the arguments in OP so far have been filler arc feats and feats from a different character

Yup, smells like a concession to me. Yomi Numa GG is literally the same as Kamui GG, which the Band complains about whenever it's brought up. :russ

Lol there isn't filler in Boruto.

Your downplay reach is clear to anyone who isn't bias at this point

>was used on Jigen
>used on Transformed Urashiki
>used on large snake summons while drugged
>used on a path as a set up attack

Op then doesn't provide evidence of what he is so desperately trying to insinuate lmao

I'll accept your concession. This was a troll thread from the beginning.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Prolly shulda asked if Jamn can use Yomi Numa on a kage then. The way you have worded the question is an indictment on the jutsu, not the user. :yousmart
To be honest, I forgot about Kashin Koji using Yomi Numa :mjlol

The Boruto manga fights are so shitty I quickly forget any feats from it

MHA massive fan

It’s much worse
One cant kill

the other can

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Lol there isn't filler in Boruto.

Your downplay reach is clear to anyone who isn't bias at this point

>was used on Jigen
>used on Transformed Urashiki
>used on large snake summons while drugged
>used on a path as a set up attack

Op then doesn't provide evidence of what he is so desperately trying to insinuate lmao

I'll accept your concession. This was a troll thread from the beginning.

Well, at this point this is just pathetic.

You were asked to stop using filler / Boruto / Kashin Koji / jonin-trapping feats as they have NOTHING to do with Jiraiya and his own abilities, yet you desperately cling to them while calling my thread "troll" for no real reason besides the fact that it doesn't align with your opinions (that aren't based on any substance).

Post Jiraiya using Yomi Numa on a kage level character or concede.

FlamingRain

Living Legend
Lol all the same
Tbh

Uber katsuyu splitting
Kamui can’t be used without some Sannin premise

bruh you have made such arguments so stay honest please

What does “Uber” Katsuyu splitting have to do with not automatically being able to counter Ama because of one’s level? Are you talking about the times I’ve said she splits Amaterasu off before it burns up the rest of her? We’ve seen Amaterasu dealt with like that multiple times already.

I never said that about Kamui.

So. Again. Wrong person.

Top Bottom