1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

Would You Choose Your Pet Over Your Sibling?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by DemonDragonJ, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    There is a big age difference between us(I'm 19, while he is 37). Maybe as a kid, I wasn't perfect, but talking to 4-5 years old kid, like to an Adult isn't very smart. When he had said something, what I didn't appreciate, I tended to be mean(example:I used dog-looking toy, which works like water gun and doused his face with it). When I had went to Junior High School, he made a few stupid comments about my notes at school(my average grade from 9 years is 4.93/6.00). It made me nervous, because I worked hard to achieve it(I often didn't go sleep until 2-4 a.m.). During his school years, he wasn't that good. I know, that it could be harder in the past, but I don't know, why he said something bad about my notes. In 2015 I started studying in High School. I had a few problems with my health, because of my own vault. After a few months, he said something, that I didn't appreciate(I don't like, when someone threatens me, because I play computer games, eat only sweats or don't sleep at night. It is my business. I am 19 and I'm responsible for myself, even if I do things bad for my health). On December 24th, I had tried( I was a bit arrogant) to force him to clarify, why he was talking about myself without letting me know. I told him "We have never been brothers. Even, if you can change your future, you won't change your past"(I can explain, what I meant, but not here). After that, he wanted me to repeat and pushed me. I would punch him right in the jaw with pleasure, but in the room (exluding us) were his wife and my aunt. I didn't want to have problems with law, so I stopped myself from using force. When my father came home, he stopped attacking me verbally and physically, because he is afraid of him(I honestly don't afraid, coz we are in good relationship). He also said "How many friends do you have?". He used the fact, that I don't have too many friends(from my age group, I have 2-3 mates and one true friends. I would explain, but it is a longer story). If I were him, I wouldn't mess with me(one person, who I hate died, because of Cancer. The other two from my former school have health problems-one girl is in hospital and second can't do sport and she is getting tired fast).
    My brother drives motorcycle and I want to hear one day, that he had a crash with a car or breaks stopped to work(I know, that God may punish him). I'm not against people, I respect their opinions and don't judge them by reputation(until they don't do something bad to me). But, when someone thinks that "you are younger and aren't right" or people discriminate you, because of being "other" than people from your town", I won't hesitate to curse those people and think about them in worst way.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Roman Phantom Thief

Japan, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    I'm taking a huge risk asking you this knowing the sort of person you've shown yourself to be lately.

Say that you found out that you've been adopted, and the ones who raised you are not your genetic parents. Your blood relatives have not once shown themselves to you throughout your whole life.

One day, your biological mother shows up for the very first time, wanting to connect. You carry out a dna test which confirms she is indeed the woman that gave birth to you.

One week after you meet your genetic mother, you find yourself in a situation where you have to choose between the life of your foster mother, as in the one who spent the last 30 years raising and caring for you, and your genetic mother. Who do you choose?

3. Roman Phantom Thief

Japan, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Yeah

4. Ashi Repent, motherfuckers!

I don’t think I could live with myself if I let my brother die

5. Shrike Let's Baby

Are you going to write horror stories based on these what-ifs? Because every premise starts with losing someone important.

6. Lewd Global Moderator

England
    spouse

not like I don't like my siblings, we're just quite distant since that's how my family rolls.

7. Island In the Sun

But with your spouse, you can produce more people who share your DNA.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Sassy ~Equipped with chaos~

There would be no in between for me I would sacrifice myself first before I let either of them die. I couldn't choose either or the other because both arguments are valid one point you've got your spouse/significant other that you hold dear and if you truly love that individual and they truly love you then it's golden (unless their not the one and you don't believe in love then what would be the point in choosing them?) but then again you also have your sibiling if they truly love and care for you and you the same then of course you'd choose them. However there's always that indication that I firmly believe that blood isn't always thicker then water, sometimes their is families that are more dysfunctional and dangerous then others.

But coming back to the whole point I couldn't choose I love them both would die for them both and sacrifice myself first before I would ever let either one die.

9. Aphrodite Well-Known Member Advisor

So is this thread about would you just choose your spouse over your sibling or is it about choosing one and letting the other one die because i don't see letting one die in the opening post but some people are saying that so im confused. :hm

10. Mider T VM Rapist

If it were up to DDJ, he would produce with people who share his DNA.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • List
  11. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

What do you mean by that? How is my behavior recently any different from how I have always behaved on this forum?

I know that my parents are my biological parents, because there are simply too many similarities between them and myself for us to not be related, but, if such a scenario did occur, that would be an utter shock to me, I would wonder why the people who raised me had never told me that, and I would likely sink deeply into despair and question everything that I know about the world. I shall admit that I would be more likely to choose the woman who raised me, because she is the one whom I have known for my entire life and helped me with everything.

12. Island In the Sun

13. Lina Shields i am disappoint dat...

From the responses that I am seeing here, it seems like the answer to this question most likely depends on the relationship that you have with your siblings, or the person that raised you. Since the topic here is headed in that direction...

I think that this seems like a reasonable point of view; the bond between a person and his guardian is extremely important here, especially if it is a strong one.

14. Lina Shields i am disappoint dat...

Is this the part where the Westermark effect kicks in at full force?

15. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Ya know the answer already. However, I don't plan to have a spouse. It would be waste of money(children:food for them, books to school etc.). You will spend your money for thing, that your girl wants(make-up tools or expensive clothes). I'd like to be single. I have a home already, money on account in bank. I also plan to graduate from university(in 2023), so I don't need anyone(bar me).

16. Island In the Sun

17. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Whatcha mean?:)

18. Eros Love is Love

Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, , Germany, France, England, Denmark, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Husband of course. It's a contract, a vow, an oath. To break it without a good reason is just wrong. However, I'd prefer not to be in that position. Your family shouldn't put you in such a ridiculous position in the first place.

19. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

I would presume that an opposite of me would be someone who hates their family but loves non-human animals, is terribly racist and sexist, believes that humans are better without modern technology, and thinks that the world has too few people living on it.

20. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    In that case, I'm not an oposite of you. I like animals very much. However there are some of them, that I hate(spiders for example). I also don't hate my family(nobody from my father's side and few people from my mother's side-I have my reasons). I only don't like motherfuckers who stick their noses in the other peoples' business(if it doesn't harm them). I'm not sexist(personally I don't care about those conflicts). However, I don't like to be worse than woman at something(I sometimes try to improve myself in that situation). I'm not racist too. I even feel sorry for immigrants, when I hear that people from my country bully them(even people who are from Poland, but have a father from an exotic country). I can tell you more about me, and why become who I am. However, it will be quite long story(longer than 1 or 2 cup of coffee).

• List
  21. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

In the case that I was not clear, my previous post means that I love my family, but dislike non-human animals, am very egalitarian, believe that technology has improved the world, and believe that the world is currently overpopulated.

23. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    If you really like that kind of questions, I can tell you the story of my life. :)

24. Mider T VM Rapist

^He means animals btw, he knows there is no such thing as a "non-human animal"

It was until somebody removed the smiley.

25. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

Is that so? In that case, what do you call every animal that is not a human?

26. Mider T VM Rapist

Because when you speak to somebody and you say "animal", nobody assumes you're talking about a human. Because if you were you would say "human" or "person".

27. Xiammes All For One Administrator

What is the context of choosing between them? Is it life or death? I'd prioritize my siblings. If my siblings are being selfish and tell me that we aren't family any more because I own a pet, they can get fucked till they get over it. My mother and fathers side of the family are very different, my mothers side is very close but they always fight and are always angry at each, my father side will get into shoot outs and then fuck off to different parts of the country and never see each other again till a funeral. I take after my fathers side in that context.

28. Lina Shields i am disappoint dat...

There are way too many variables that comes to play here in a situation like this, I think.

There is no clear answer to this question because a person’s relationship between his/her sibling as well as his/her pet vary from one person to another.

However, it is likely that the majority of people here would have a strong enough relationship between their sibling(s) that given the choices, most people here would side with the one that they spent their time with ever since they were children.

29. Plexa Well-Known Member

The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

30. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

You do know that humans are animals, also, do you not?

• List