• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Would you drop one piece if power scales exponentially higher?

Turrin

玄武
What do Blackbeard, Shanks, Dragon, and Admirals have to do with Imu > Kaido?
Not going to respond to you until you take back your troll comment about Kaidou winning; as your just going to troll

?

I’m a troll because I can comprehend a manga much better than you can?

Kaido and Oden fought, Oden lost, got thrown in prison, and then got executed. You can’t prove me wrong so not surprised you’re incapable of proving me wrong.
Yup that’s why, don’t talk to me if you think Oden lost to Kaidou. Please and thank you

Not going to respond to you until you take back your troll comment about Kaidou winning; as your just going to troll

There’s nothing to take back. Kaido did win.

If you aren’t smart enough to understand a children’s manga then that’s your problem.

Turrin

玄武
And? 😂 dude, you can do better, I know it for a fact.
What do you mean And? If Oden is fast enough to blitz Kaidou and has the attack potency to seriously wound him with every attack; da fuck is there left to discuss; Oden is way stronger then him

Duhul10

Troll killer
What do you mean And? If Oden is fast enough to blitz Kaidou and has the attack potency to seriously wound him with every attack; da fuck is there left to discuss; Oden is way stronger then him
Dragon young Kaido who took him lightly. Base Kaido also produced more damage to Oden than the other way around with a simple club swing.

Garcher

Admanistrator
This isn’t a thread about how strong they are, but more, if say Blackbeard became strong enough to beat 2 Yonkou and Imu is strong enough to Solo 3 Admirals+,
This isn't really what I would call exponential power scaling :lmao that's how strong BB and Imu at least have to be when they are the final antagonists

it's to be expected that the current top tiers will be clearly surpassed when Luffy is already beating the "so-called strongest" in this arc.

Turrin

玄武
Dragon young Kaido who took him lightly. Base Kaido also produced more damage to Oden than the other way around with a simple club swing.
1) Prove Kaidou got strong enough to make a difference against Oden.

2) Kaidou doing more damage to an already weakened Oden, with a blind-side. Is not something I care about. When in a real battle, Kaidou couldn’t even register Oden’s Paradise Totosuka attack and got 2 Shot

GreenEggsAHam

People really think mihawk won't run?
The ssg is stronger then him and someone with primebeard strength confirmed, they will bring atleast several of those with elite Marines
stop the wank.
SSG>mihawk
Elite Marines>Mihawk

Duhul10

Troll killer
1) Prove Kaidou got strong enough to make a difference against Oden.

2) Kaidou doing more damage to an already weakened Oden, with a blind-side. Is not something I care about. When in a real battle the sand Kaidou couldn’t even register Oden’s Paradise Totosuka attack and got 2 Shot
1. Manga canon + feats
2. How was Oden weakened and by whom?

Turrin

玄武
1. Manga canon + feats
2. How was Oden weakened and by whom?
1) What Feats or Canon?
2) Oden had to fight through an entire army while Kaidou sniped at him with his attacks before he even fought Kaidou directly. Literally why Oden is all beat up before he even blitz Kaidou with Paradise Totosuka

icyBankai

Bankai
Nah I don't think any frequent poster on NF is dropping OP. Sure there could be pump fakes but ppl gonna continue to troll and shitpost even harder :kobeha

Fel1x

Friend of Grummles
2) Oden had to fight through an entire army while Kaidou sniped at him with his attacks before he even fought Kaidou directly. Literally why Oden is all beat up before he even blitz Kaidou with Paradise Totosuka
weakened? by fodders that were casually oneshotted without even looking at them?

Duhul10

Troll killer
weakened? by fodders that were casually oneshotted without even looking at them?
leave him be, pls don't bully him fellix, the boy believes fodders hurt Oden and that Kaido was constantly hitting him and Oden was tanking and tanking. He also doesn't believe Kaido grew stronger in spite of the irrefutable evidence. This is how I know he is only debating this now, because he has a huge ego and needs to stay on the same line he started since way back ( BM being a Blueno, Kaido being a fraud and so on ).

Turrin

玄武
leave him be, pls don't bully him fellix, the boy believes fodders hurt Oden and that Kaido was constantly hitting him and Oden was tanking and tanking. He also doesn't believe Kaido grew stronger in spite of the irrefutable evidence. This is how I know he is only debating this now, because he has a huge ego and needs to stay on the same line he started since way back ( BM being a Blueno, Kaido being a fraud and so on ).
Evidence you have presented when asked and sorry I pay attention to the manga drawing Oden bruised and bleeding

Duhul10

Troll killer
Evidence you have presented when asked and sorry I pay attention to the manga drawing Oden bruised and bleeding
a bruise means sh*t in this verse, people fight for days here.

Also, for the milionth time...this tires me already...young dragon Kaido was way below a more experienced Kaido, with hybrid and with CoCoA. It's been stated in the manga ( by the marines ) and also Oden told Kaido to get stronger. Back then Kaido's rival was Moria, now Kaido's rivals are the other Yonko and the WG.

You should shake hands with the guy who said Kaido has no CoA...ridiculous..

Fel1x

Friend of Grummles
he wasn't bleeding from fodders. bruises even in real life comes from for example falling over from your height. does it weaken you much?

and we are talking about verse, where guys can fight for multiple days without even slowing down. verse where people can break steel with their bare hand

Turrin

玄武
he wasn't bleeding from fodders. bruises even in real life comes from for example falling over from your height. does it weaken you much?

and we are talking about verse, where guys can fight for multiple days without even slowing down. verse where people can break steel with their bare hand
The reason the author draws bruises and scuff marks is to show exhaustion; and that character isn’t 100%. Am I saying it made a massive difference, no of course not, because Oden Blitz’d Kaidou and negged him despite this. All I’m citing is that Oden was not 100%

Turrin

玄武
a bruise means sh*t in this verse, people fight for days here.

Also, for the milionth time...this tires me already...young dragon Kaido was way below a more experienced Kaido, with hybrid and with CoCoA. It's been stated in the manga ( by the marines ) and also Oden told Kaido to get stronger. Back then Kaido's rival was Moria, now Kaido's rivals are the other Yonko and the WG.

You should shake hands with the guy who said Kaido has no CoA...ridiculous..
1) You haven’t yet to show evidence of the bold that’s the problem.

2) You keep claiming there is a statement in the manga but, haven’t show me the statement where it say Kaidou grew massively stronger after fighting Oden, not after his time in Rocks.

3) No one is saying Kaidou didn’t get stronger; the issue is whether he got strong enough to make a difference against Oden. If your not understanding the difference, I can clarify it further for you just let me know.

4) Scale Moriah’s power from back then; and also show me the difficulty Kaidou had beating Moriah.

Duhul10

Troll killer
1) You haven’t yet to show evidence of the bold that’s the problem.

2) You keep claiming there is a statement in the manga but, haven’t show me the statement where it say Kaidou grew massively stronger after fighting Oden, not after his time in Rocks.

3) No one is saying Kaidou didn’t get stronger; the issue is whether he got strong enough to make a difference against Oden. If your not understanding the difference, I can clarify it further for you just let me know.

4) Scale Moriah’s power from back then; and also show me the difficulty Kaidou had beating Moriah.

I have showed you more evidence than you could ever gather to support the contrary.
I have brought you statements from the manga admitting Kaido's growth, I have also explained to you as if you were a toddler the fact that Hybrid CoCoA Kaido > Dragon form inexperienced Kaido.

Again, for the milionth time, child, Kaido used to compete with Moria, now he is the confirmed WSP, stronger than Akainu and a user of the most advanced form of haki we've seen so far.

If your next post starts with "You are yet to prove" or " You haven't shown evidence " in spite of me doing that for the last couple of hours and having the entire section watch this discussion, you shouldn't expect me wasting any more time with you.

Step on your ego and admit you're spreading feces around here. Oden never "negg diffed" sh*t. The guy fought Kaido's weakest form, before his prime and with his strongest attack managed to put Kaido down for a couple of seconds, time necessary for Kaido to morph, once morphed, Kaido was back on track. Even the damned Anime supports this...like tf...

Turrin

玄武
I have showed you more evidence than you could ever gather to support the contrary.
I have brought you statements from the manga admitting Kaido's growth, I have also explained to you as if you were a toddler the fact that Hybrid CoCoA Kaido > Dragon form inexperienced Kaido.

Again, for the milionth time, child, Kaido used to compete with Moria, now he is the confirmed WSP, stronger than Akainu and a user of the most advanced form of haki we've seen so far.

If your next post starts with "You are yet to prove" or " You haven't shown evidence " in spite of me doing that for the last couple of hours and having the entire section watch this discussion, you shouldn't expect me wasting any more time with you.

Step on your ego and admit you're spreading feces around here. Oden never "negg diffed" sh*t. The guy fought Kaido's weakest form, before his prime and with his strongest attack managed to put Kaido down for a couple of seconds, time necessary for Kaido to morph, once morphed, Kaido was back on track. Even the damned Anime supports this...like tf...
1) I don’t think you understand. No one is saying Kaidou Dragon From is stronger then Hybrid with CoC. That’s not the issue. The issue is, is Kaidou having the power of his Hybrid form strong enough to make a difference. Based on Oden blitzing him back then, I would say it doesn’t matter as Kaidou just gets blitz’d.

2) Stop repeating Kaidou competed with Moriah without actually showing how strong Moriah was back then. That’s not evidence.

Impulse785

It hard to drop one piece when I read 1000 chapters of it

And I read stories that has had massive power boosts in comics or in other manga so no I won't drop it

I read One piece for it great plot and story

Top Bottom