1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Would you have chose Orochimaru if you were in Sasuke?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by XShinobi~ANBUX, Nov 11, 2005.

1. XShinobi~ANBUX

Would you? I mean his brother killed everyone he knew his whole life before. Anyways would you? And why.:smile-big

Tags:
  2. ~ Masamune ~

Dunno orochimaru is gonna kill itachi when he possesses sasuke's body that's not a real vengeance in my eyes...

I wouldn't go to orochimaru cuz i want to kill him myself,so i'll get a piece a paper and draw 10000000 gamabuntas (sai's lame jutsu) as backup and use kakashi's mangekyou to kill itachi..hahahaha

3. ShounenSuki

Ehm i don't think I would. I'm rather attached to my body ^^ besides, I believe the ends don't justify the means.

4. C?k

considering the fact that i always get revenge on people that piss me off (bad i know) and i have a deep dark desire for being powerful and i enjoy revenge :tem lol i probably would. but if i had it as good as sasuke did with the people that cared for him and all i proably would have stayed.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
  5. Jonas

Yes i probably would. Orochimaru, one of the Sannin, would teach me so much more than Kakashi would in terms of.. well everything except morals n' such. But what the heck, it doesn't matter. Revenge is very important for me.

6. kataimiko

yes I would.....then I would kill Orochimaru.

7. Alia_Atreides

8. Jagermonster

Provided we have seperate bedrooms I don't see why not.:) But seriously, I probably would. I still would be concerned about waking up, rolling over and seeing Orochimaru laying next to me with a look in his eyes that says 'Oh yes, we did it.' Followed by me screaming like a girl and ranting about a sexual harrasment suit and then a michael jackson joke. Followed by an awkward silence.

9. Feri

I would too, coz he clearly saw that he couldnt reach his goal if he wouldnt do something.

10. Yue Ryong

No. I'm not sure what I would have done. But Orchimaru reminds me too much of Michael Jackson.

11. Master Scorpion

orochimaru is a nasty excuse for a human, you risk throwing up (for unsaid reasons) for days by just associating yourself with him. Betraying everything and everyone for power isnt a very nice thing to do either...

13. Criminal

Yeah Id go with Orochimaru. I have been one of few people who have always thought Sasuke made the right descision. The chance to live a life of darkness, master snake jutsu and turn into a monster? how could anyone pass that up. Sure you gotta go live with some creepy, possible p*d*p**** snake dude but.....he's a legendary ninja so you know your in good hands. Now I wouldnt go live go live with that same creepy, possibly p*d*p**** snake dude if he where say.....a regular jounin.

14. Chamcham Trigger

I wouldn't. The guy obviously has a sick motive and I'm sure Sasuke was probably briefed on that technique where he can take bodies and stuff. He's going to a man that wants to take over his body. I don't think I would want to go through with that.

15. blues

Just out of curiosity. Does Sasuke actually no what Orochimaru wants to do to him? Because I don't get why nobody would tell him, or if they did, why he'd still go to him?

16. Chamcham Trigger

I'm not sure, but I think Naruto, or Sakura warned him about how Orochimaru only wanted him for his body and I remember him saying that he didn't care and that he'd do anything to be an avenger or some crap like that.

17. yummysasuke

i probably wouldnt, and instead, just lock myself up and become a recluse until someone (like naruto) comes and smacks me a good one

18. Renegade Raine

If that was the case, I would have DEFINETELY chosen Orochimaru. :D

But then again if I were Sasuke, it would hurt a whole lot more...

19. Criminal

:laugh

20. Seany

yes i would go to orochimaru because i love all his jutsus.

21. MegamanXZero

hmmz, I wouldn't know. I think I'd go to him, and when I've got the powers I'll kill him !!! MUAHAHAHAHHA

22. mgrace

I liked Sasuke... I thought he was the bomb until he turned out to be evil... Thats why I hate his fan boys who can u like an EVIL GUY like Sasuke who has sold his soul to get revenge.....

23. Narikaa

Nope, Oro's made it pretty obvious he only wants Sasuke for his body. (Don't get the wrong idea. :wink)

24. Yggdr?sill

i wouldnt cuz he will rape me...that peado...

25. nightviper

i totally would, ive allways thought oro was kinda cool in that sinister bad guy kinda way.. but then again ive allways likes the badguys in in cartoons more {cobraaaaaaaaa}. but oro gave him the curse seal {wich i want to get a tattoo of on the back of my neck}and id go to him to learn how to fully use it, but i see sasuke killing oro at some point once he tries to take his body.. so yeah id go and learn everything i could from him then kill him then go looking for itachi. and yeah im pretty sure naruto told sasuke that oro just wanted him for his body

26. Crush!

Hell yeah I would. It was the best choice he could've made in that situation.

I wouldn't have left Naruto alive, though.

27. SleepingDisaster

maybe, his edo tensei is really usefull, and he is one of the legendary sennin
    not only that he is one of akatsuki in the past, so after I learn all his jutsus
    I can kill him, so I can measure my capacity, so I'll ready to face itachi next time I meet him

28. Sake Hokage

never. Oro only wants to over take sasukes sharingan and youth. sasuke isnt gonna learn even one stinken jutsu. The only thing Oro's gonna teach'em is how stupid he was for leaving TRUE friends by stealing his body and trashing his sole into some abyss. with oro, sasuke will never relize any of his ambitions...not even the one of killing itachi. once he wises up, he'll head back with his friends, study under kakasi and the 2 sanins and when the time comes he will either destroy or resurect his brother.

29. kataimiko

bwahahaha...AMAZING. :laugh

30. Grep

No I wouldn't, and thats because I am not selfish like Sasuke. Sasuke such I whinner, he acts like he is better than everyone, and he treats his teamates like crap. Sakura is always nice to him and he is such a dick to her, during the chunnin pre-lims I thought he was gonna beat her when she said she would turn her in.