1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Would you rather (part three)...

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Polaris, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

From this moment on, would you rather be 10 years old for the rest of your life or 70 years old for the rest of your life? You’d have the same mental development and mindset that you have right now, regardless of what age you pick. You'd only age (or reverse aging) physically speaking, not mentally.

Things to take into consideration before picking an option;

-Old people usually have a wide array of health issues. So if living an active lifestyle and doing a lot of physical activites is important to you, you probably shouldn’t pick this option.

-If you’re twenty years of age (for example), and choose the first option, you’d have to repeat fourth grade eighty times (assuming that you’ll live until you’re a hundred years old). You’d spend the rest of your life playing with the other kids during lunch breaks, while presumably feeling frustrated and/or bored since an adult obviously needs more mental stimulation than a kid. You’d also be living with your parents for the rest of your life, since you’d be underage.

Tags:
  2. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

*checks thread a week after it was posted* O replies. Well, this is a pretty unappealling Sophie's choice, huh?:hehee

3. Harmonie Crazy Woodwind Lady

If I went back to being a fourth grader would I actually be myself as a fourth grader, like before any injuries, diseases, etc.? Because if that were the case I... would probably have to take that.

It would be awkward, and it would certainly suck in many ways repeating fourth grade over and over and over again. Speaking of which logistically how would that even work? Would it be like ReLIFE where you're completely forgotten by other children who grow up and the teachers? And how would this work with my family? lol Assuming my lifespan would outlive them, too... This just gets worse the more I think about it. But as long as the first question I asked is answered as "Yes", it would still be preferable to my current scenario.

4. Alibaba Saluja Sindria Kingdom