1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Write your own filler episodes :D

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Peliqua, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Peliqua should be running her site.

I?m sorry for invading your post, but I just have to say this.
    Since there has been a lot of spoilers in this thread, I?d like to remind you that no manga spoilers are allowed, with or without spoiler tags! So if you have a filler idea that is related to the future events of the manga, don?t post it. Thank you. ?hef

Well, everyone's bitching about the fillers. Plot no Jutsu, the rape of Rasengan and Sailor Moon Ninjas have all but totalled the positive reviews of fans lately, and there seems no end to the evil that is filler.

So, while everyone else is joining support groups, I propose we have a little fun and put down some ideas of what we'd like to see in fillers. Doesn't have to make sense (entirely), just write what you think would make a good filler. :D

Me, I'd like to see an episode (or two) of Gai giving Lee some wacked out missions. "Practice your stealth by spying/videotaping Neji and Tenten!" (seperately, of course)... would that not make you laugh?

I also wish that the fillers were used to give more depth to characters that the manga does not have time to touch on. Tenten, The old InoShikaChou, The Ramen Man. Surely they have stories, why not show them?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
    Tags:
  2. saiyanjw Member

i think they should make a filler based on an anbu mission. an assassination mission or just some secrete misssion where they have to steal something thats guarded. it should have lots of action. also they should hold back on the killings because tha is wuts really happening to these guys.

3. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

156: Assassinate the Blue Day

Kankurou is given a mission to assassinate an infamous businessman who lives in a castle. For some reason, the businessman is protected by ninja mobsters.

Oh yeah, Gaara trips on his shoelaces for comedy, and Temari stalks Shikamaru.

4. Spacey Eternal beauty

Itachi and Kisame's wacky adventures. Do I need to say more:amuse

5. Seany Banned

hmmm gai and lee's daily training! or wat they do each day
    kakashi vs gai!
    konoha sports with jounin only.
    a random filler with wat the summons do
    jiraiya collecting infomation on girls
    sasuke has a crush!
    christmas special, hell yea!
    akamaru speaks finally!
    for lent chouji gives up meat!
    naruto throws a party
    Gasp! lame filler characters fuse into one ultra being!:rofl, this would be arashi, dumb brothers, mizuki, bee ninjas and raiga
    kurinai and asuma have a date!
    gai advice to get a girl! (mainly for lee to get sakura)
    gaara goes to the beach and enters a sand castle competition, but there are evil mis ninjas from his village trying to beat him at making a castle:rofl
    kankaro joins the circus!
    naruto gets a job
    kakashi looses his novel!
    mistery! find rin!
    who is the akatsuki leader!
    hide and seek! tonton will help me! naruto plays hide and seek with the genins and jounins. What a fun filler
    Anko's curse seal 2!
    ramen shop dialema! we need more suplies!. The ramen shop runs out of ramen and naruto must help.
    Swimsuit contest! all the females take part in konohas swimsuit contest, held at the bathhouse!
    Gai gaiden! how he got the wierd look! find out!
    Asuma gaiden! when did he start to smoke!
    future of konoha! naruto's kid!
    goku vs naruto!
    jump super stars special! =P
    Gai and lee enter a disco!
    Happy new years party!
    Everyone uses THAT jutsu!
    itachi and kisame go on a journey!
    Sasuke and Naruto switch! ino learns a new jutsu which can switch the bodies of two people, but somehow accidently switches naruto and sasuke.
    Genin battle! Naruto uses kage bunshin and challenges all genin to a fight.
    Kidomaru vs spiderman!
    Tayuya at band camp
    Meet the genins parents!
    shinos big bizarre bug! a strange bug keeps following shino, but wat does it want!?
    Its valentines day! sakura and ino want to give sasuke a gift, but firstly they must find him!
    Naruto learns from gai! This is the naruto from narutimate hero 2! this shows his training to learn omote renge!
    Kisames arch nemesis! its dolphin man!

LOL well im all uot of ideas for now guys. Enjoy reading.

6. Ichimaru Gin Bleach

Everyone in Naruto 1500 man battle royal, every man and woman for themselfs.

- End

7. Forde Akatsuki's Legal Advisor

So far, we haven't seen a filler involving Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji as main characters. I don't count their cameo in the Mizuki arc as part of their involvement. I want to see more developments in Ino and Chouji's techniques, as well as see Shikamaru whip up some more brilliant strategies.

8. Woozie Active Member

Naruto (and possibly Jiraiya) on a personal missions at Konoha hot springs area to try and peek our favourite female characters in the series. :D

9. explicitkarma 24601

You sir/mam/animate or inanimate object, took away all reason for me to contribute to this post, for you have said it all.

10. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Although really wierd, I would love to see that. I already read it in the Tsukiyomi Torture Show.

11. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

On a nice summerday we'll see Temari packing a bag. (Title of episode is: Temari packs a bag? Pursuit!) And there's a lot of mystery around that bag. There's this eery music around it, that might tell us about the dubious content.

Than we see Shikamaru enter the room (surprise content for you viewers: 'WHAT IS SHIKAMARU DOING IN TEMARI'S ROOM?') and he also gives the bag a suspicious look. Finally they walk out of the room together, pretending NOT to be in love with eachother. Wherever they're heading, on the way they meet up with Gaara and Kankurou and they're discussing about how to spend the day. And than all of a suddenly Konohamaru pops up (Surprise: WHAT IS KONOHAMARU DOING IN SUNAGAKURE!!?) and steals Temari's bag with his Konohamaru-corps ninja skills. Temari goes all screaming, Kankurou gets a flashback to that moment Konohamaru bumped into him at the beginning at the Chuunin exam (which fills up 10 mins of the episode, played in slo-mo), Gaara acts all cool again, pretending not giving a damn while secretly he wants to know what was in Temari's bag.

After a 'hilarious' pursuit through Sunagakure involving Konohamaru, Temari and Gaara planning a surprise attack involving donkeydroppings, Konohamaru bumps into Naruto. His instinct make him do a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu followed by a Rasengan (We all love filler epi's where Naruto bored the shit out of us with his Rasengan/Kagebunshin) which almost fries Konohamaru. But he gets stopped by Gaara who throws donkeyshit in Naruto's face and Konohamaru gets saved to fill a lot of fillers in the future.

Finally the content of Temari's bag gets reveiled! The content were the delicious cookies Baki makes when he's bored and wants to fill an episode.
    The episode concludes with Naruto, Gaara, Konohamaru, Temari, Kankurou and Temari sitting on a rooftop, watching the people below while knibbling on those yummy cookies!

12. Peliqua should be running her site.

:amuse Yup. I'd love to see stuff to do with old jounins getting called to ajounin mission, or something.
    What about an Anko Gaiden? How she was seduced by Orochimaru, how she was cursed, ad her 2nd level seal. Her return to Konohagakure and 'rehabilitiation', as it were..

13. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Well, Fillers have the predicament that they:
    1) Can not develop main characters
    2) Establish back-story for main characters
    3) Delve into new relationships between characters
    4) Have any event of significance happen to the main characters
    5) Must fill up 20 minutes each episode anyways

So I understand how hard of a time the filler writers are probably having. They are required basically to make stories as interesting as possible without doing anything new with the main characters.

The idea of showing different teams on random missions is a safe idea, and the filler team has decided to use existing plot points for Naruto and extend them as much as possible (coughfindSasukeandOrochimarucough) without going anywhere.

Personally, I think it'd be fun to just have the characters chilling at Konoha, and not fight the evil villains of the world for a while. You know, have some laughs in the daily life of living in a ninja village. Perhaps have some training sessions with the characters, or something. And when they get missions, perhaps have some new takes on the missions... they're usually either finding something or protecting someone. Let's have them assassinate someone, hmm? Or steal a lost scroll from a despot clan. Or something.

14. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

they should show a filler of itachi and kisame, i mean a lot of people want to see what these 2 can really do and a tag match between itachi and kisame against another pair of s-class ninja's would be awesome.

15. mexiun New Member

I'll like a filler where you see the past of Orochimaru,Jiraiya and Tsunade.
    Seeing how they did with the training against the 3rd.
    And ofcourse seeing the 4th with them,and seeing the the 3 doing some missions just like everyone else,would be cool i think:)

16. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

one thing is for sure, i think we all could use a break from the genins, like kakashi gaiden i wouldn't mind seeing a yondaime gaiden, or an itachi gaiden, or a previous chuunin exam. something different with different characters.

17. Seany Banned

Lol :p thank you, there great huh, and me a sir

18. Edgecrusher Nigu's buffer of butter

That would be a very crazy and cool episode, TheChoji. :laugh

19. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

The province of Mountains, a province of the Thunder Nation has recently recovered from a civil war, seeing an opportunity to rise to a power, an A-rank jounin criminal from the Hidden Cloud known as Usijima Yamamoto and his followers working with a local coporation known as Haji Enterprises took over the country. The ex-president runs to Konoha for help as the Raikage is on the pay roll of Haji enterprises. Gai, Asuma, Genma, Kurenai, and Kakashi are organized for an A-rank mission to assassinate Usijima and dismantle Haiji Enterprises hold on the small Mountain Province. As for characters:

-Usijima Yamamoto: High level Lightning type ninja, knows variety of Thunder country jutsu's, is a criminal for a failed coup of the Thunder Country. Known as the "Crimson Bolt", has a technique which resembles Yondaime's yellow flash. Eventually fights Kakashi. Is deeply religious and considers himself a strict follower of the Buddist faith, often prays to his victims as he kills them. He was raised in a Buddist monestary that was destroyed in the Mountain nations long civil war. Haji Enterprises promised that they would rebuild that temple if Usijima did what they told him.

-Cloud Ninja 1: B-rank follower of Usijima, fights using cat like ninja claws and is a genjutsu type ninja, eventually matched up Kurenai

-Cloud Ninja 2: B-rank follower (B-rank criminal), expert in Kendo and armed with a samurai sword and wakizashi (yes I realize ninja's didn't carry samurai swords or use them...But then again they didn't see 360 degree's and rip out their spinal cords to use as whips). Eventually matched up against Asuma

-Cloud Ninja 3: B-rank follower, Armed with a scythe that has an attached spiked chain ball, eventually matched up against Genma

-Cloud Ninja 4: A-rank follower, Has a doujutsu that allows him to read his opponents every thought and uses the information to torment them. Is also armed with a large boomerang like shuriken, eventually matched up against Gai

-Mamoto Haji: CEO of Haji Enterprises, a company which produces "anti-shinobi" weapons to clients in need of them. He is determined to prove that his superior technology and inventions can overcome Ninja's and wants to use the Mountain provinces large iron ore reserves to increase his companies power and wants to use the weak locals as slave labor.

-Mr. Stone: Bodyguard of Mamoto Haji who is highly skilled in kick boxing.

-Ishida Fuda: Democratically elected leader of the Mountain province in the Thunder Nation, Flees to Konoha for help after his people are conquered by Haji enterprises and Usijima and seeing the corruption in the Thunder Nation government that isn't doing anything to help

I believe with correct execution, that could turn out to be a pretty decent 10 or so episode filler arc.

20. Seany Banned

got more
    naruto's birthday!
    lees limit!? some random ninja challenges lee to an all out training day

kage bunshin record?! naruto wants to enter the guiness world record book, by making the most clones ever
    Chouji's heartache! all the food in konoha a suddenly dissapeared! but who took it?? chouji is pissed an investigates with shika!
    sakura's new crush! she got a crush on someone, but who?

kabuto's crisis! ohh no! kabuto has run out of medicine for orochimaru, and has to sneak into konoha to get some more! watch yourself kabuto!

Konohamaru corps dressup! they are so obssesed with naruto that they have the same clothes as him, and learn kage bunshin! stop them quickly naruto!

mistery! a haunting ninja! gaara, kankaro and temari are being pestered by an unknow ninja, who seems to have hatred for gaara!

kyuubi genin! wat would happen if the kyuubi was placed in another genin?

ohh noo minish naruto! naruto is shrunk by an unknow jutsu and must return to normal!

camping trip! all the genins go out on a camping trip and have fun
    halloween time!
    dam this is really hard now, i cant think of any more atm, well have fun reading =P

EDIT cool megaharrison!

21. Peliqua should be running her site.

Wow, very indepth, megaharrison...

22. the 1 and only jj Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu

they need to do a filler with sasuke and orochimaru. i want to see what they are doing. like see them taking over a village or something. or they need to do one with the jounin. im sick of watching the kids play.

23. Sawako

I think we should have something that DOESN'T have Naruto in it.

Like a mission for InoShikaChou, but Asuma comes along and not Naruto. InoShikaChou didn't get much air time. They were just defending themselves against the stupid brothers.

24. Splintered Active Member

Actually, I thought a filler not with Naruto in it would be interesting.

A filler dedicated to an S class mission with the jounins. That would rock. But I doubt it would happen.

25. the 1 and only jj Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu

i got it. they need to have a filler episode about the 9 tails and how all the ninjas fought it. and how the 4th gave his life.

26. Knives182 The Super Awesome Guy

I thought yours was frickin' hilarious. I'm probably a bad person for finding it so funny, but oh well.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  27. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

They need to show how the organization akatsuki was created, then they need to show what exactly the requirements are to join. i.e was itachi going ape shit on his clan initiation or for shits and giggles.

i also wouldn't mind seeing fillers of naruto/jiraiya training or orochimaru/sasuke training.

28. CrazyMoronX Old Man

My filler would be a Tsunade filler!

Yes, perverts rejoice, in this filler we get to see Tsunade in the same roundabout manner we saw Hinata nude. Except, since she's 50, they flash 1 frame of her in total naked bliss.

The set up is that Jiraiya is trying to get a peep out of her, you know, to build up his novel and spying skills.

The episode follows Jiraiya on his peeping quest, and has many hilarious failed attempts, with Tsunade knocking him across the planet.

At the end, he finally acheives his greatest peep of all time, and is seen later in a hospital from massive bloodloss through his nostrils.

29. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

ha ha ha, i could imagine that being a filler too. what would be even funnier is if naruto was there with him and jiraiya just told him it was part of his training. in the end though naruto should b the one who see's tsunade and somehow jiraiya see's this fat ugly girl. ha ha ha.

30. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

Naruto episode 156: NARUTO DISCOVERS HE'S GAY!! ASTONISHMENT ON KONOHA!